Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

whitekit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

whitekit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: whitekit's apprentice ceremony   whitekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyWed 1 Jun 2022 - 23:53

It was time for yet another apprentice ceremony. One of Blacktail and Swallowclaw's litter would be the center of attention today, and the tom could already picture the confusion and all sorts of chaos the triplets would cause when they came of age, not that they weren't already. "Let all cats of Thunderclan gather below Highrock for a clan meeting." he announced from his spot atop Highrock.

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: whitekit's apprentice ceremony   whitekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 8:14

Mottlerose heeded her mate's call, pushing herself from her place near the warrior's den. She had been moving around much more the last few days, particularly in thanks to Thistlepaw and Comfreyheart. Minnowfin and the other two she-cats had been her reminder that life didn't end, but that she needed to keep going. So the small molly sat, looking up to see whose ceremony it would be.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: whitekit's apprentice ceremony   whitekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 14:05

Whitekit was taking another one of his naps inside the nursery. He was wakened by the call of Minnowfin, the deputy. A clan meeting? That might be fun. He thought.

He stumbled over to Highrock, and sat down within the crowd. Next to him was a cat by the name of Mottlerose. She seemed nice. "Hello there! I'm Whitekit. Your Mottlerose, right?"

Gingerkit ✦ Kit | Dreamyflight ✦ T1 Warrior | Whitepaw ✦ Apprentice
whitekit's apprentice ceremony Untitl10
Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/chips-cookies
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: whitekit's apprentice ceremony   whitekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 21:53

Everyone present, he continued with the ceremony. "Whitekit," he gave the soon-to-be apprentice an encouraging nod. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Whitepaw and your mentor will be Mintpool. I trust that she will teach you all that she knows." Joining in the cheers, he leaped off Highrock.

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: whitekit's apprentice ceremony   whitekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 5:50

A blink of surprise came from the tortoiseshell molly at the friendly kit beside her. It was as if motherly instincts kicked in in a split second, and she gave a warm smile and a purr. "Nice to meet you, Whitekit! Yes, I'm Mottlerose." She nodded in confirmation.

Her head turned to her mate as he announced the ceremony, as well as who the mentor of the young kit would be. It only made her smile widen further. "Congratulations, Whitepaw! Mintpool is an amazing cat. You'll be in great paws."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: whitekit's apprentice ceremony   whitekit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 3 Jun 2022 - 21:03

Mintpool sat straight and slightly imposing, and only stiffened a little in surprise when Minnowfin called her name. An apprentice?

But it was only the work of moments to get through the small crowd. The tall gray warrior felt only a touch awkward — this time, that is — when a gentle mew reached her ears. Mottlerose? Mintpool’s ear flicked and she flushed, slightly, in confusion.

The tortoiseshell had always been kind to her. As I used to think — too kind. To the point it made her younger self mildly distant (and, maybe, a little mistrustful): Mottlerose’s ease and belonging in Thunderclan always felt like a chasm of distance. Mintpool had never avoided her, but neither had she been overly friendly — and so she was surprised by the warmth in the queen’s voice.

Perhaps… that was a long time ago, Mintpool thought, and smiled softly as she came to stand beside Mottlerose and Whitekit. “That’s high praise,” she said, eyes flicking to acknowledge the other molly. “Thank you. I promise I’ll do my best. And hello, Whitekit. I’m Mintpool, your new mentor.”

Stooping down — gracefully, somehow, in spite of her turned paw and the height necessary — the former Riverclanner touched her nose to his, as was customary.

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whitekit's apprentice ceremony   whitekit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

whitekit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1