Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022

Go down 
+4
kjSage
Kitty
speedy
King Falcon I
8 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022   WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022 EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 12:20

Shrikestorm climbed to the top of the Tallrock. So much stuff had happened, with the Dark Forest having been defeated once again. The swell of pride he had in his clan was inundated with sorrow, however. Goldenstar was ill, and she could no longer continue on as leader. That meant it would fall to him to be the next leader of WindClan. He could feel the weight heavy on his shoulders, but he remained standing tall. He had to be strong for his clan, now more than ever.

"All cats old enough to run the moors gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022   WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022 EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 12:22

Batsong heard the call of a meeting being set and she got to her paws and walked out of the warriors den. She sat downa nd looked up at her old mentor who was sitting atop the tallrock. She waited patiently to see what he had to say

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022   WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022 EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 12:23

Maplespring had heard the news of Goldenstar's passing, and it hung on her pelt as a sad weight. While never close to the leader, there had been so much loss to go on during the Dark Forest's occupation of the clan. Upon hearing Shrikestorm's call, there was no doubt she would gather. Even as she'd been busy mentoring Rosepaw, and ensuring Birchkit's upbringing go smoothly, she still would be there to support her Clan.

So she found a place amongst the gathering cats, the golden tabby pelt looking towards the top of the Tallrock to see what news would be brought. Should the deputy, now leader, happen to catch her gaze, there was nothing but support behind her eyes as she would offer him a nod. It was a silent pledge, and while she hadn't interacted with him directly, it still said: Your clan is here for you.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022   WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022 EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 12:31

Brackenwing padded over to sit beside Batsong when Shrikestorm called the meeting together. There was a weight to the tom's stance that had been creeping in for weeks now... And Goldenstar had yet to resume her duties. Brackenwing wondered how any cat could take it, much less Coyotegrin and Shrikestorm. With a shake of her head Brackenwing pushed the thoughts from her mind, trying to focus on the meeting instead.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022   WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022 EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 12:42

In the coming days after StarClan's return, it became clear that Goldenstar had lost her last life and would not be returning to lead. It was a harsh feeling. She was the only remaining member of her family. Coyotegrin could still vividly remember the walk they had as a family, all those moons ago. Daisypaw, Lightningpaw, Goldenstar, and herself. It was a happy memory. But now, she stood alone. Taking a seat near the front, she motioned to Hawkheart and then Whisperpaw to join her.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2422

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022   WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022 EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 16:41

Blazepaw was for once quiet as she walked over and sat down by her sister Maplespring. She didn’t have her usual bounce these days. Maybe it was knocked out of her in the battle with the Dark Forest, or maybe it was losing Specklepaw, but Blazepaw had certainly changed.
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022   WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022 EmptyTue 24 May 2022 - 20:54

Scorchtalon hefted himself to his paws at the sound of Shrikestorm's call, opening his jaws wide in a yawn as he made his way towards the Tallrock. He took a seat next to Batsong, smoothing his ruffled fur. No one had yet questioned why he was always out of camp well before dawn, and he wished to keep it that way, even if it meant overworking himself and pretending he wasn't exhausted. After all, what they didn't know couldn't hurt them. So he sat, head held high, ears perked curiously to hear Shrikestorm's words. He could already guess what the meeting was about, the news of Goldenstar's passing had spread through the camp like a wildfire. Scorchtalon hadn't known the molly personally, but he'd always admired her wisdom. He had no doubts Shrikestorm would lead them well, but as for the new deputy...

When he was a kit, he'd always thought his brother Burningleaf (then Fawnkit) would become deputy, then leader someday. He'd always seemed so brave, even when they were kits. But fate had other plans, and Burningleaf had turned out to be an amazing medicine cat, even though his journey had been hard. He couldn't seem to guess who Shrikestorm would choose as deputy, but he would find out soon enough. For now, he was content to sit and wait, the warm breeze ruffling his fur ever so slightly.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022   WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022 EmptyWed 25 May 2022 - 8:15

Shrikestorm took a deep breath before announcing his choice. He was confident in his decision, but he just had to hope that he was making the right choice. "As you all know, Goldenstar has fallen ill, and she is unable to continue on as leader. I will be heading out today to receive my nine lives in her stead, but before then, I will be choosing a deputy." Another deep breath. "I say these words before StarClan, in the hope that they approve my choice. The next deputy of WindClan will be Smallbean."
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2422

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022   WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022 EmptyWed 25 May 2022 - 10:21

Blazepaw’s silence shattered instantly when she heard her mentor announced as deputy. She leaped to her paws with a loud “YES! WOOHOO! CONGRATULATIONS!”
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022   WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022 EmptyWed 25 May 2022 - 10:43

Smallbean had joined the crowd, already aware of what kind of announcement this would be. He had seen many in his time. Although he felt a hint of sorrow at Goldenstar's illness, he felt pride seeing a cat he apprenticed standing tall in a leaders place.

Anticipation grew as more cats gathered. Names of the cats Smallbean thought could be potential deputies flew around his head.

The last name he expected to hear, however, was his own. He stood, frozen, as his clanmated turned their attention to him. "Me..? But.." The words were no more than mutters. The pressure to make some sort of speech was now on- or even to say anything at all. He stood stuttering for a moment, struggling to manage his thoughts. "I... I.." He paused, taking a deep breath. 'Pull yourself together! You've been getting better at this!'

He roped his thoughts thoughts together and managed to come up with what he thought to be an okay responce to the situation. "I hope to be a good deputy to you all. I will strive to keep Windclan thriving and healthy." His eyes were locked on Shrikestorm, making a promise he would keep even if it killed him. "Thank you- I'll do my best."

A wave of relief washed over him when he heard meows of congratulations around him- most notably from Blazepaw. "Oh- Thanks Blazepaw!" He smiled at her enthusiasm- something he knew he could always count on.

He just hoped that Shrikestorm had made the right choice.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022   WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022 EmptyThu 2 Jun 2022 - 18:53

Coyotegrin awaited eagerly, a fluttering in her stomach. She missed her mother, greatly, but this was the moment she had worked so hard for and trained with Shrikestorm for. She... was pretty confident she would take his place as Deputy. But as Shrikestorm spoke, his gaze fell on Smallbean... Her stomach dropped and she stared at the ground. She had put her relationships with her friends and family and apprentices to the side to work for this, work for Shrikestorm, and she was let down. All of those minutes were wasted. All she had to show was tired of that drug at her paws. Glancing up, she joined in the congratulations of Smallbean with the clan and internally growled at Smallbean's weak response to the promotion. There was no confidence in their voice, no pride. Coyotegrin glanced up at Shrikestorm and gave him a look of her hurt and disappointment before looking away again. Saying nothing more, she politely excused herself from camp, her usual friendly and welcoming look plastered on her face. Nothing was wrong. Nothing... Congratulations to Smallbean.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022   WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Deputy Ceremony May 2022
Page 1 of 1