Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan's Deputy Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1299

WindClan's Deputy Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 11:40 am

The moon hung white in the night sky, casting a soft light over the jagged rocks of Highstones. Both SkyClan and WindClan had been sheltering here for the past few sunrises, with the forest flooded, the high land of Highstones had provided adequate shelter for the time being. Dozens of cats had gathered moss and wool to build their nests inside Mothermouth, and dozens of glowing eyes watched as the newly named Finchstar padded out from the cave. Briarpaw trailed behind the leader, having accompanied him to the Moonstone not but a few moments ago. Endless hope seemed to flow within the tom now, nine lives had been presented to him, and most of all, a message of what still remained. Finchstar's mate, Brookclover, was alive out there. StarClan themselves had proven it. And it was only logical to assume, that if Brookclover was alive, then the rest of WindClan's missing were too. It was only a matter of time before search parties would be sent out, and the clan would be whole again. Soon. But mere hope could not bring back the dead. Brindlestar as well as Rabbitfrost had died on these very mountains. No amount of optimism could save them, much to Finchstar's sadness. It was now up to him to lead the clan in these troubled times. But he wouldn't have to do it alone.

Emerging from Mouthermouth, Finchstar leaped onto a tall boulder that resided outside the cave. The grassy clearing that surrounded it reminded the young leader of WindClan's camp, but instead of the moor, this was the mountains. Instead of the comforts of home, this was a bleak and barren landscape. It would be his first ceremony held as a leader, but arguably one of the most important ones. "Let all cats old enough to run the moor gather beneath this stone for a clan meeting!" The orange and white tabby's voice echoed off of the stone cliffs of Highstones, it rang out through the grass fields, and blew into the caves of Mothermouth. It was a powerful feeling, that, Finchstar couldn't deny. But if power was the only reason the tom stood upon this rock, then he had already failed as a leader. No, this was so much more.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 12:37 pm

Life was difficult. It was rough and cruel. He had seen many clan-mates being washed away by the wave. Some, presumably, to their watery graves. Hearing that Brindlestar and Rabbitfrost have passed away to Starclan hurt him more than he could ever have imagined. He had seen Rabbitfrost grow up. He apprenticed the tom, even giving him his warrior name! Brindlestar was the best leader anyone could have ever hoped for and having her die in such a strange place hurt him to the core. The only thing that had been consistent in his life was death. The deaths of his mates, kits, friends, and now, even his leader. Despite this, he wasn't going to give up now. He had to help reunite these cats with those that have washed away.

The brown tom looked up from where he was sitting after hearing a familiar voice call for a meeting. He had seen Finchbreeze enter Mothermouth not too long ago and just now, he had exited the cave. Had Finchbreeze recieved his 8 other lives? Was he Finchstar now? Swiftstep sat up straighter so he could see the tom better.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 6:34 pm

Briarpaw padded out behind Finchstar, full of new hope. They had a leader again! Everything would be better now. But then he remembered his mother, and Barlytuft, were still nowhere to be seen. This stole most of that new hope away, but he wouldn't let it show. Briarpaw sat down at the base of the rock Finchstar was on.

Foxspirit padded up to the rock before sitting down next to Swiftstep. Life was hard out here, but at least   he hadn't been swept away. after her adopted father had died... he was one of the last cats left that she cared about, as more then just a clan-mate. Turning to him, Foxspirit asked, "What do you think this meeting is for?"

WindClan's Deputy Ceremony Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1299

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 10:55 am

Finchstar waited patiently as WindClan gathered beneath the stone. Some long legged SkyClanners had also found seating on the edge of the clearing, much to the tom's interest. Taking a deep breath, he began to speak, wanting to sound more like a friend and less like a leader. "Brindlestar fell victim to the waves not but a few sunrises ago... Since then, I have received my nine lives from StarClan, and promise I will do my very best to live up to her legacy..." Finchstar let out a breathy smile, watching the figures below, bathed in moonlight. "I pledge to you my commitment and companionship. And I won't have to lead alone. It's time we name a new deputy..." The moon hung high in the sky now, illuminating the figures that sat below the leader. Finchstar had known for a while now who he would pick, a cat with countless moons of experience, a skill in leadership, and a tom whom Finchstar had looked up to and admired since kithood. A moment of silence passed as the orange and white tabby gazed up into the night sky, the twinkling of the stars reflecting in his yellow eyes. "I say these words before StarClan so that they may hear and approve my choice..." His voice was barely a whisper, drifting through the air and twirling through the sky. An intimate moment with the leader and his resolve.

Rising to his paws, Finchstar raised his voice and spoke; "Swiftstep will be the next deputy of WindClan." A large grin graced the leader's maw and he gave the newly named deputy a nod. The cheering of Swiftstep's name quickly swept through the clearing, stirring the grasses and shrubs. Finchstar didn't stay on his stone for long, and instead leapt down to join his clan in the celebration. He padded towards his deputy and gave another nod, tail flicking back and forth. "You've been deputy before, and if I may, I'd like to ask you to be deputy again. I am in awe of your experience and achievements, and I hope you'll grant some of your expertise to a young cat such as myself." Finchstar's eyes twinkled with mischief, feeling glad to have Swiftstep by his side. Soon, the rest of WindClan's missing would be able to stand together as well, and with the help of WindClan's wise deputy, their future seemed bright.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 10:07 pm

Shock and a bittersweet feeling flowed through Swiftstep's rigid body as Finchstar named him Windclan's new deputy. He felt touched at the young leader's words. Shooting Finchstar a genuine smile, he nodded and crinkled his eyes in delight. "Very well Finchstar. Together, all of us, we will overcome this obstacle in our lives. We will reunite with our clan-mates and live life anew."

Swiftstep had immense confidence in Finchstar. He had seen the tom change and develop since kit-hood. Finchstar would be a great leader for moons to come.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan's Deputy Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Deputy Ceremonies-
Jump to: