Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sun’s Notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Sun’s Notice Empty
PostSun’s Notice

Hi all, my sincerest apologies for being completely absent lately. Completely uncool of me, especially as a high rank that should be supporting staff and users alike.

Unfortunately I’ve come into personal conflict at work that is spilling over into my home life as well. Without getting explicit, a rumor has begun circulating around my workplace that I’m inappropriately involved with a coworker and his wife. I have brought notice to HR and done digging to locate the origin. A representative is coming down from the parent company’s location in another state later this week and I’m quite distressed over how bad the fallout between myself and an entire department of coworkers will get.  

Even better, another coworker was suddenly served divorce papers and has been asking for emotional support. I have a soft spot for others struggling with mental illness, so I’ve been spending time with him to give an ear to listen. Apparently that was a mistake, because now his soon-to-be ex-wife thinks I’m involved with him, and I’m getting incredibly upset over how my genuine friendships are being ruined because I’m the only young female-presenting single person at work. This has nothing to do with work, so I can’t hide behind HR to protect my name.

My anxiety is the worst it’s been in a long time. I need some space and silence to process and figure out my next moves. As such, I will be absent from WCC for the rest of this month, however, I fully intend on returning to my leadership duties in early May. Hopefully this will all have been solved by then.

In the meantime, the status of my characters:

In sorrow of Bearspirit’s violent death, feeling betrayed by Jaystar’s quick acceptance of the Dark Forest, and filled with despair that his beloved Birdsong is no longer watching him from the stars, Turtlefur has taken Creekpaw and fled from the Clans. They will no longer be active characters, and will not return.

Lynxpetal has died from the complications that arose giving birth to her last litter. Out of four kits, only Cedarkit survived.

Lightningpaw has been terribly ill since before the Dark Forest had even taken over. He remains in the medicine den and spends most of his time sleeping and can’t stand for very long.

Goldenstar was found in her den after a few days of complete silence. Though the prey had begun to run well since green leaf began, she was horribly gaunt. Her cause of death has been declared, strangely, as starvation. There is no StarClan to bring her back as far as we know.

Thank you all for your patience with me.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Sun’s Notice 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Sun’s Notice :: Comments

Kitty
Re: Sun’s Notice
Post Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 14:21 by Kitty
Hey Sun!

I really, really hope things start looking up for you. Rumors like that are quite nasty, and it's always one of the hardest things to deal with. I've seen it happen.

We're all here for you, and I'm sending hope that things clear up soon so that you may be able to return to WCC on your own time. We miss ya!
xaandiir
Post Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 14:26 by xaandiir
I'm so sorry you have to go through all of that, Sun :( I hope everything works out and these rumors can be stamped out. Be sure to take care of yourself through all of this; your mental health is important!
Ripped
Post Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 14:36 by Ripped
it's good to hear from you sun and I can't wait for your return to rp and chat. im hoping that things go as smooth as they can at work. it makes me furious you're having to deal with all that. id come knock heads for you if i could. ilu friend feel free to dm me any time you want or need
Aspen
Post Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 14:46 by Aspen
i am eagerly awaiting your return! i hope things get better for you :( take care, my DMs are open if you need anything!
Nerd
Post Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 14:48 by Nerd
I am so sorry you’re going through all that. I know what it’s like to have your life turned upside down by rumors. Take care.
Little Ripped
Post Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 15:16 by Little Ripped
I'm very sorry to hear about that Sun.  That all sounds horrible.  I hope that this all works out soon.  I can't wait till you can come back to RP.  My DMs are always open if you want to talk.
Stags
Post Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 21:19 by Stags
That's absolutely horrible, Sun, and I sympathize with you! If you ever need anything, please reach out.
Post  by Sponsored content

Sun’s Notice

Page 1 of 1