Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

brief notice [7/26-7/29]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

brief notice [7/26-7/29] Empty
Postbrief notice [7/26-7/29]

okay firstly: i'm trying to catch up on all of my topics, but life keeps happening, and whenever i actually get a chance to sit down at a computer, i don't have the energy to write. i'm sorry for the delay—i've been trying to keep up with urgent topics for now, but i'm hoping to post in everything by the end of this week, if possible

secondly: i'll most likely be inactive (or less active) from July 26th to July 29th-ish for Birthday Reasons. i'll still be around on Discord if you need me, though! (and who knows, i might be onsite as much as usual anyway)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

brief notice [7/26-7/29] :: Comments

lemon
Re: brief notice [7/26-7/29]
Post Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:46 pm by lemon (Online)
HAPPY EARLY BDAY! And don't worry about being inactive lol, you're one of the most active people on the site, so you're good! Have fun!! <3

brief notice [7/26-7/29]

Page 1 of 1