Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post] Empty
PostSubject: My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post]   My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post] EmptySun 20 Mar 2022 - 17:37

With a startling yowl, Duskflight jolted up from his nest, rushing over to the nursery. Ivycreek, was she alright?  His fur stood on end, and panic seeped up to him, only to beam at the realization. His kits! Their kits, they were coming! "I'll be right back, Ivycreek," He'd smile fondly at her, before switching his glance to outside of the nursery, paws running as fast as he could to notify the medicine cat before returning to assist the queen again.

"Basilbloom! The kits, they're here!"

-----

Two gorgeous kits. One with black fur, looking sleek and shiny... and the other, fur fluffy and soft as both of them. There was a resemblance in both, though Duskflight found it odd how thin the dark-furred kit's fur seemed. They were both lovely, either way. Touching the queen's head, he purred, and Ivycreek joined in on her own. Duskflight helped her warm the kits up, and with a soft sigh, she looked to him— then back at the kits.

"What should we name them, Duskflight?"

"Snakekit," He purred, "May you be as stealthy and skillful as the creature, or even more. You can name the second."

With a nod, she continued, smiling at the fluffy tom-kit. "Fuzzykit. That name will suit you, little one. May you be as warm-hearted as how your name sounds itself," She'd chuckle lightly. Gazing at both of them, the two blinked, slowly and lovingly. Their kits were finally here...

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post]   My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post] EmptySun 20 Mar 2022 - 18:03

Fuzzykit purred as he snuggled up to his mother. There was nothing like a nice warm fluffy belly to sleep on. He was hungry as well, having his fill, and made a small squeak before curling up and sleeping again. This was peace, this was home.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post]   My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post] EmptyMon 21 Mar 2022 - 19:50

The little creature wiggled furiously. It was displeased with the cold nature of this world and wanted to seek out a sense of warmth once again. Snakekit. His name was meant to be a good thing, a blessing. But as he lashed out with tiny little claws, the kit latched onto fur, digging in deeply. It was an action that was likely considered cute for his age, yet would quickly grew to to be unappealing.

My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post]   My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post] EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 6:08

Deerleap was woken by the yowling and commotion in the camp. she darted out of her nest with fur bristling and claws out, ready to attack any cat that appeared, but quickly calmed down once she saw Basilbloom hurrying about with herbs in her mouth. her feather, Duskflight, was in the nursery. did the kits come? Deerleap slid into the nursery just in time to hear the new names that were given to the two kits.

"Congratulations! They're so cute!" she purred as she caught sight of the two dark-furred toms. she blinked affectionately at the two kits who were her siblings, before looking up at the new parents. a grin worked it's way into her face, her amber eyes glowing in the dark with joy.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post]   My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Wonders, Welcome [Open after kits post]
Page 1 of 1