Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bringing Flamepelt's body

Go down 
+8
Featherheart
Hawkie
Mud
Pinely-san
Brambleh
Sun
Cherry
not fish
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:48 am

Limepaw watched the sheer sorrow in front of his eyes, wide eyed in terror. One of the warriors he had looked up to when he was in the nursery, was dead.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:43 am

Sleepyyawn watched the scene from the fresh kill pile, to confused and full of sorrow to move. Suddenly a conclusion jumped into his mind, and he rushed up and thrust himself in front of the cats. "How dare you!" He raised his claws to attack, before stopping himself.

Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:55 am

"Don't hurt him, Sleepyyawn!" Limepaw squeaked. He trotted over. "I'm sure he didn't do anything. Do murderers usually bring the body back to the camp?"

Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:10 am

Cherrypaw pressed herself next to Brightpaw again.

"I`m sure he didn`t kill Flamepelt." she said. "I`ve met Deadfrost before, and he`s not like that. He wouldn`t kill another warrior just because he`s from another Clan."
She turned back to Brightpaw. "Your father will be honoured in StarClan."

OOC: Where the heck is Bloo!?!?

Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:54 am

"What in the name of StarClan happened!?!? Bluestar rushed down from her den. Oh, no... Flamepelt's dead! He was the senior warrior of the clan... "How?!" She demanded Deadfrost.

Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Sleepyyawn slowwly backed off to let Bluestar in, hatred in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Bluestar strod into the center of the circle, glaring at Deadfrost. "What did you and your clan do?!" She growled menacingly.

Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Cherrypaw sensed Bluestar`s anger, and leapt up to stand in front of her.

"No, Bluestar, I`m sure he didn`t kill Flamepelt!!" she mewed. "I`ve met Deadfrost before, and he`s not like that. He wouldn`t kill another warrior just because he`s from another Clan." She looked at Deadfrost, and said, "I`m sticking my neck out for you, you`d better be grateful, and you better not have done it, or I`ll wring your neck personally and leave what`s left for Bluestar, Brightpaw, Featherheart, and Sleepyyawn here."

OOC: I`m really serious, honestly, I`m pissed (`xcuse my swearing XD).

Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Brightpaw started to clam herself down, her mind was clearing from the horror infront of her and she could think start. Standing up she walked over to Cherrypaw, "I know he will," she mewed in a quiet voice to Cherrypaw, she was thank full that Cherrypaw had come to her aid when she needed someone, she would repay her someday, and clearing her voice she turned to the others,"I think the Cherrypaw is right, we should send for Mistyriver to cheack his body, to see if there is any marks on his body that would tell us if he was murder by these thunderclan cats or something else happened, because I want an answer, the truth."
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Blizzardkit stepped out of the nursery and glanced around. "What's going on?"

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 pm

OOC: Wait, your in ShadowClan nao, Flame ><

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Pinespirit's eyes were clouded with sadness. Another warrior gone. Why? How? She started to bristle her fur.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 N6a5zHfBringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 IMrnxD6Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 GMXQgOOBringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Featherheart

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Featherheart stood next to Brightpaw, staring unblinkingly at Flamepelt's body, tears pouring from her eyes. "He's......gone."

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:37 pm

Pinespirit glanced at Featherheart. She couldn't help but feel sorry for her. She had lost someone close to her. Her mate. "I'm.. so sorry, Featherheart."

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 N6a5zHfBringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 IMrnxD6Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 GMXQgOOBringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Brightpaw pressed herself into her mother side to comfort her and whispered, " it will be alright, as long a he remains in your heart he will never be truely gone."

OOC: I know I am a warrior now, but I ws an apperentice when this started
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Flamepelt's body   Bringing Flamepelt's body - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing Flamepelt's body
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next