Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bring in ________'s body

Go down 
+2
Frosty
Honey Badger
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

Bring in ________'s body Empty
PostSubject: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Badgerpaw padded into the camp backwards, her fur wet. She dragged along a black body, and then let it drop to the ground. She turned around, and let out a loud, mournful yowl ring across the camp. Tears filled her eyes as she looked back at the black body. The body belonged to Rosejade, who had been missing from RiverClan after she ran away, because she felt unimportant. She quickly sat down and started to lick the wet fur of Rosejade, hoping that someone would come. In less then a moon, both Rosejade and Hawkpath had died. Badgerpaw stopped licking Rosejade's fur, and let out another mournful yowl. How could StarClan let this happen?

Bring in ________'s body ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Moonfrost padded into camp with a fat vole and a small mouse, which she dropped when she saw Rosejade's limp body. " Oh StarClan..." She murmured in disbelief before running up to Badgerpaw. " How did this happen?" She asked quietly.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Badgerpaw looked up at her mentor, and thought for a second, trying to remember what Rosejade had told her to say. "I found her in the river." Badgerpaw meowed sadly, "what happened to her before I found her...I have no idea."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Bluestar jumped down to the ground, landing silently, and invisibly. "Hello Rosejade," she greeted, touching the black she-cat's nose with her own. Why did so many cats have to die young? "Follow me, I will take you to StarClan's hunting grounds.."

Bring in ________'s body Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Rosejade smiled softly. "Thank you, Bluestar..." she trailed off. Tears filled her eyes. "Now that I'm here can I see my mother and Pinestar again?" she asked.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Moonfrost nodded sadly. She crouched down by Badgerpaw and began to smooth down Rosejade's sodden fur.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Badgerpaw looked at her mentor, and did the same as her, as she waited for more cats to come out of their dens.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Maykit jumped outside, not knowing what was going on. She saw Badgerpaw and Moonfrost sharing tongues with some black cat she'd not seen before, but she hardly knew anyone more than the queens, kits, Moonfrost and Sleepystar. "Hey, Badgerpaw, what's goin..." she trailed off as she realized the black cat wasn't moving and was sodden. "What in StarClan is going on here?!" she said with almost the voice a mother would give her kits when they got into mischeif. "It's not who I am suspecting, is it?" Even though she had never seen Rosejade, she has a very inquisitive nature and can quickly come to usually good conclusions.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Badgerpaw looked sadly at Maykit, "If you think it is Rosejade, then you are right." Badgerpaw sighed, and shook her head. "I found her in the river..."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Sleepystar stared at her cold lifeless body. "What a shame." he commented before standing. "I'm not quite understanding how all of these RiverClan cats are drowning though..."

Bring in ________'s body I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Maykit thought about the voice that Badgerpaw had used. It was truly sad, yes, but she heard that note in his voice she'd heard before. She had decided to ignore it, and consent him about it later. "That's sad.. very sad.. wait. Did you say in the river? I thought non-kits could swim in RiverClan!" She had realized this just after she had begun to speak, while she was still thinking about that note.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:35 pm

Badgerpaw shook her head and sighed. "I don't really know what happened to her. Maybe she hit her head on a rock or something..." She had to make it seem real. What would she tell them, that Rosejade wanted to die, so she had a friend of hers kill her. Rosejade had told her what to say, but couldn't she had put a little more thought into it?

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:45 pm

"Possibly. But even though we have suffered a loss, we are also thriving. Right now, we (may or may not have, i am making this up to cheer them up) have more kits than any other clan, and ALL of them are about to be apprenticed! I am myself about to be apprenticed, because I AM about six moons. Greive for today, and be ready to continue tomorrow with more cheer than any other cat has ever had." Maykit stood up with her chest puffed out in pride.

OOC: I think a kit just said something wise.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Badgerpaw let out a purr, and then pulled Maykit to her with her tail. "Don't forget, you are not becoming a apprentice until I am a warrior." she hissed playful into her ear. "I'm sure that I will become a warrior soon, but remember, I want to be your mentor!"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:50 pm

"I'll make sure you're my mentor, that's for sure!" (wait wat) and pulled a hidden Shadowberry (What Maykit had named the blue-purple berries) out of somewhere in her pelt and hurled it into Badgerpaw's face, plastering her with sticky juice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring in ________'s body   Bring in ________'s body Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring in ________'s body
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next