Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp

Go down 
+3
leafy :3
screams I am inactive
Pinely-san
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp Empty
PostSubject: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Pinestar padded into the clearing and dragged a gray pelt into camp. It was a she-cat's body, and her paws, tail, and chest were white. She set down the body and swept up onto the Highstone. "Let all those cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the Highstone for a Clan meeting!"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp N6a5zHfBringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp IMrnxD6Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp GMXQgOOBringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Pine★ on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:19 pm

ooc: what happened to her head 0_o
ic: icepaw depressedly (is that a word?) padded out of the den, knowing what this was going to be about.

2nd life: silverwisp of RCBringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm

ooc: what about it? XD

ic: Pinestar yowled as the rain pelted her hard. "StarClan has taken another one of our warriors. Icefeather. She was a great warrior and let us give her a moment of silence for our gratitude.." she said, hanging her head silently.

Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp N6a5zHfBringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp IMrnxD6Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp GMXQgOOBringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Icefeathers spirit was next to Pinestar as she called out the clan meeting.

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DBringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 pm

ooc: chu didn't say she had a head
ooc2: tear
ic: icepaw hung her head and sobbed quietly as she got soaked in the downpour.

2nd life: silverwisp of RCBringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp Silver10
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:07 pm

The body had a head, ears, tail, nose, paws, legs, tail, eyes, whiskers, WTF! EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW IT HAS A HEAD!! >w< gosh Dx *waits for more to post*

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Moonkit looked out of the nursery, " Who is that?" She asked as she walked out. " Is she sleeping?"

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Pinestar looked at Moonkit. "You may be too young to understand. But when a cat dies, their soul goes to StarClan. They never return."

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Darkblood sat down and hung his head murmmering Why, Why, Why....
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Moonkit looked at Icefeather's body. "Oh my. I hope she's happy in Starclan, then."

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Icefeather smiled down to Moonkit.She then looked at her former apprentice Darkblood.meowed"Darkblood...thankyou for saving me.."her words whistled through the wind to Darkblood,but she still was unseen to all but Pinestar.

ooc:*walks around headless and haunts pineh in her sleep*lol:D yes I have a head ^.^

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DBringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:36 am

Lionclaw watched and meowed "you actually gonna annouce who found her" he meowed

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:53 am

ooc:lol lionclaw
ic: icepaw kept cring and thinking, why now?

Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:15 am

Hawkpath bowed her head.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:07 pm

"We found her in the Gorge being pushed by a badger," she said.

ooc: xD lolno, lion >:I

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp   Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing (read topic for name >:U)'s Body to Camp
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: