Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Take Me Home [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

Take Me Home [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Take Me Home [Closed]   Take Me Home [Closed] EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 1:26 pm

Batglow had been hunting herbs for a little while since Basilbloom was gone. Of course he kept up with both Warrior duties and Medicine Duties where he could, but this whole situation just reminded him that he wasn't fit for being a medicine cat. He could take care of what he needed to, but he wasn't built for doing this. Remembering herbs was hard.. Remembering their uses was even worse. Thank stars he knew enough. He was just afraid at one point he would be too slow in remembering.

He had a bundle of herbs wrapped up and a stick with cobwebs, hanging from his maw as he stepped through the cold marsh territory on his way back to camp. The one thing about carrying herbs is that it really blocked his nose. He couldn't really smell anything until he was on top of it. So he relied on his ears, and his eyes to know if anything was coming. As he stepped closer.. A quiet noise caught his attention. He paused in his steps, ears perked. When he heard the noise again, he could tell it was near by. Eyes scanned the clearing before settling on a very damaged figure trying to drag itself.. somewhere.

Batglow stepped closer, before he dropped the herbs and webs in shock. "Mistyfalcon?" He cried out, his voice laced with worry as he moved closer, looking over the other tom. "Hold still.. I will patch you up." He raced back to the herbs, thankful he took the time to grab cobwebs as well. Carefully he pulled what webs he needed to, and pressed them to the younger tom's wounds. "Stars.. What happened..?"

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5713

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home [Closed]   Take Me Home [Closed] EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 2:42 pm

Mistyfalcon staggered, grimly limping forward. He was leaving... A rather alarming blood trail, and his head was pounding. The pounding was almost enough to distract from the torn tendons in both a hind and foreleg, as well as the gashes in his flanks and shoulders. Almost. That's what he told himself, at least. It turned out that walking was difficult with leg injuries.

The rogues were nowhere in sight, but that did nothing to curb Mistyfalcon's unease. That many cats wouldn't be on clan territory without a very clear purpose. And the pelt-wearing... It reminded him far too much of Asylum. Dawnhawk had been part of that group as well.

Mistyfalcon continued to force himself forward. If it really was another Asylum-like invasion, he wouldn't be of much use in his current state. Hopefully the rogues didn't know where camp was. Mistyfalcon was taking the most direct path he could toward it, but he was badly wounded and slow.

Pawsteps made his tattered ears flick back, hackles rising before he caught the scent of Shadowclan on the wind. Batglow. With questions, of course. And herbs. Wonderful. Mistyfalcon kept still, though doing so was less difficult than dragging his tattered pelt across the territory had proven to be.

"Dawnhawk and a group of rogues happened." Mistyfalcon responded. "Killed Burningwing and Amberdawn, then took their pelts." He spoke through gritted teeth, anger obvious.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home [Closed]   Take Me Home [Closed] EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:35 pm

Batglow didn't answer right away, thoughts racing through his head.. Dawnhawk? The one that Skyclan had warned them about? He didn't know much about the tom other than what Skyclan had spoken of. Why were they here? And stars.. Burningwing and Amberdawn.. As much as he hated Burningwing the tom didn't deserve to get killed just like that.. And his pelt taken.. It was Asylum all over again wasn't it?

As he thought more and more about the situation, the more guilt flooded him.. If he had been here.. Then Mistyfalcon wouldn't have ended up this way. Stars what did that mean for the others back at camp? As much as he wanted to race back to camp, to help the others, if he left Misty here.. then surely he would die..

The lanky black tom gritted his teeth in frustration. "Useless.." He muttered under his breath to himself. He forced himself to move, drying up what blood he could on his partner, before applying herbs to the wounds. Out of his little herb bundle there was only so much that he could use.. More would have to be done later when they made it back to camp. He grabbed a couple of poppy seeds placing them in front of Mistyfalcon. "Eat these it will help with the pain some. It should make getting back to camp a little more bearable once we get to that point." He informed the tom, flashbacks in his head of his mom treating cats in her den. Stars.. he wished Mothglow was here.

"I'm so sorry Mistyfalcon.. I should have been here..." Batglow muttered softly. The guilt was starting to eat him alive.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home [Closed]   Take Me Home [Closed] EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 6:11 pm

A tattered ear twitched as Batglow muttered under his breath. He did not need to beat himself up over this, he could hear the guilt and frustration in his voice already. "One more out here wouldn't have made a difference." No, then they both would've been in the same position, bloody and struggling to stay upright.

Mistyfalcon kept still while Batglow worked, trying not to wince at the sting of herbs being applied to his wounds. He reluctantly leaned down and licked up the poppy seeds. Making it back to camp, Mistyfalcon was sure, wasn't going to be his favorite activity even with dulled pain. Still, that was better than the alternative of Batglow not having found him.

"You're hear now." He pointed out, tail tip flicking.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home [Closed]   Take Me Home [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 5:01 pm

"I suppose so." He said to the other tom letting silence fall between them. Batglow couldn't help but let his mind wander about what could have been.. What he could have done.. As much as he wanted to race to the aid of his clan, he couldn't leave Mistyfalcon. Stars.. What shape were they going to be in when he got back with his... well.. What were they anyway? Mates.. Friends? He shook his head. This wasn't the time to be thinking about things like this.

"That should cover it.." He said, looking over the patched up wounds. There wasn't much he could do out here. "I will carry you back to camp.." If there was a camp to go back to.. He couldn't think like they. Surely they were fine? Batglow crouched down near his friend, so he could grab on. "Come on, I will help you where I can."

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home [Closed]   Take Me Home [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 3:45 pm

"Thanks, Batglow." Being carried back to camp... If there was a camp left. He hoped that the rogues hadn't found it, but to bring that many cats onto Shadowclan territory and take the pelts of the warriors they had slain? Not exactly just a stroll through the territory. They'd wanted blood, and would get it, he was sure of that.

"Right... Let's go." Nothing to do but grit his teeth and get this over with. He wasn't going to enjoy the trip back, Batglow's help or not.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home [Closed]   Take Me Home [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Take Me Home [Closed]
Page 1 of 1