Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:14

Ghostpaw looked at him. "R-really?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:21

Limepaw nodded. "i myself do not remember such an event. All i remember is walking into the nursery for the first time with Echopaw, Tigerpaw, Bluestar, Mistyriver, and..." he trailed off. "I remember being with someone else before that..odd."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:24

Ghostpaw tilted her head. "Really? Wow... I think it would be pointless to ask who."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:27

Limepaw nodded, green eyes filled with confusion. "It's very odd."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:29

"Well... Maybe someday you'll remember." Ghostpaw told him. "Do you remember their scent though?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:30

Limepaw concentrated. "He smelled like.......you." he blinked, tilting his head.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:31

Ghostpaw blinked. "Well... I never really with anyone except Moonsage and Jaystar."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:33

Limepaw flicked his tail. "I will ask Bluestar. Until then." he yawned. "It's getting late. Almost sunrise. I'll see you some other time." he smiled.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:35

Ghostpaw nodded. "Y-yeah. S-see ya Limepaw." She stood up.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:38

Limepaw purred and turned to the Riverclan side, leaping away through the frosted blanket of snow.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:39

"Limepaw wait!" Ghostpaw called after him and pounced towards him.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:41

Limepaw turned around. "Yeah?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:42

She licked him on the cheek. "I-I hope you figure out who else was at your birth." She smiled and pounced off towards home.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 23:46

Limepaw watched her walk off, blushing, and turned around again, towards Riverclan boundaries.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)   Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghostly Night Meetings (Lime and Ghost only... maybe... Ask)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6