Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) Empty
PostSubject: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 22:26

Limepaw walked into the Fourtrees wearily, still accusing himself of killing Bluestar. The young apprentice sighed and sat down, wondering what a Gathering would be like.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 22:29

Ghostpaw dragged herself to Fourtrees. She was feeling crummy, she still missed Brightfire. She plopped down on a pile of snow, not caring if it was cold.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 22:30

Limepaw tasted the air, and his neck fur rose. Shadowclan His lime colored eyes glared around the area, spotting a small white she-cat on the far end of the clearing. He cautiously stalked forward.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 22:33

Ghostpaw's eyes were closed. Suddenly she got the whiff of fresh RiverClan. She opened her multicolored eyes to see a gray cat stalking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 22:55

Limepaw stepped back, staring at the star over her red eye. Definitely female. "S-sorry" he studdered.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 22:59

She shrugged. "It's fine. I expected I'd meet someone here if i came."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 23:03

Limepaw fell silent. "..and you are?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 23:08

"I'm Ghostpaw. And you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 23:13

He hesitated. "Limepaw. My mom is the leader of Riverclan!" he replied, a twinkle of pride in his eye. His sleek fur shown silver in the moonlight, and his paws were almost invisible.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 23:15

Ghostpaw nodded. "My mentor is Jaystar. Your fur almost looks like his except he is gray and white." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 23:21

OOC:Who is this devilishly handsome dude Jaystar? XD

Limepaw smiled. "Then maybe I'll be a leader like him one day." he then froze. "Y-your Shadowclan.."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 23:23

OOC: Don't get a big head. XD

IC: Ghostpaw nodded. "I can see this is a problem. I'm sorry. I guess I'll just go." Ghostpaw reluctantly picked herself off the ground and started to walk away.

OOC2: DON'T LET HER GO LIMEPAW XD
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 23:28

OOC:'Tis was a joke ;3;

Limepaw lashed his tail. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." he murmured. " Sleepyyawn told me Shadowclan was mean...but you aren't."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptySun 19 Dec 2010 - 23:30

OOC: Mine was too... =/

IC: Ghostpaw beamed. "Really!" she walked closer to him. "I get a bad rap cuz my mom was Tigerfrost." She looked down.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010 - 15:41

"Tigerfrost...I heard of her." Limepaw nodded. "She's a killer, right?" Limepaw smiled. "Well, I don't think you are like her."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)   Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lime meets Ghost (No one else for now)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next