Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Ghostly Encounters

Go down 
+5
Goldfish
Tarto-sensei
Tigs
Jay
Mistpelt
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Ghostly Encounters Empty
PostSubject: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptyMon 5 Oct 2009 - 20:37

I have had plenty of ghostly encounters in my 13 years of life!

1. One night me and my sisters were talking in the house I used to live in about things that happened in the past. Suddenly the door to my sister's room opened a little. Then it opened all the way and a white figure appeared in the door way. Then it backed away and shut the door. (This was the first encounter I've ever had. I was 4.)

2. One day I was cleaning my room and I went to bed because it was really late. I woke up the next day and stepped on something sharp. It was a doll piece from the doll house I had cleaned up the day before. They were all put back the way I had them before I cleaned them up. (This convinced me I had a little girl in my house. I was 5.)

3. One day I just got done cleaning my room. (Everything happens when I clean my room.) And my sis made me take a nap. Before I could actually close my eyes I heard a sudden whisper. It was like a radio going off. It kept getting louder and louder. I finally couldn't take it anymore and I ran out screaming. (I was 6.)

4. We had a broken bathroom door. It was completely stuck where we put it. But something pushed it and it landed on my sis and her friend. (I was 7.)

5. Okay I was bored and I decided to do the one thing with the tape recorder the other people do and I started asking it questions. I asked it if it was watching me. It's answer was yes. It freaked me out. And on tape recorders you can make the voice really high pitched. That was the only way you could hear it. And it was in a normal man's voice. Not high pitched, normal! (This convinced me there was a man in my house. I was 11)

6. I was sleeping in my room and for some reason I was scared. I tried screaming out for my sister but I couldn't talk. Then something whispered in my ear Jamie. And thats not even my name it's my sisters! (I was 12.)

7. (The most recent.) I was writing on this telling these same stories to Featherpaw and Rainkit last night. After I was done a bell sound was right in my ear. We don't have a doorbell in this house at all or any bell for that matter. I was more scared then I have been in months. (I am 13.)

I recently took a test saying I was a Medium. The kind that is sensitive to ghost not the kind that can see the future.

~*~Put down your ghostly encounters and comment about mine!~*~

Last edited by Bramblekit on Mon 5 Oct 2009 - 21:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptyMon 5 Oct 2009 - 20:51

O.O
Do you have a camera? The next time this happens to you (which may be when your 14, looking at the ages), take pictures all around you to see if anything comes out.

My Ghostly Encounters Mistpe10
My Ghostly Encounters Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptyMon 5 Oct 2009 - 20:56

yeah i noticed they come once a year practically
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptyTue 6 Oct 2009 - 16:34

ccccccrrrreeeeeepppppyyyyy

I do beleive in ghosts,and encounter a few.....just to little to remember

Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptyTue 6 Oct 2009 - 17:04

So.... Creepy..... I always freak out when im alone and something like a wood chest creeks because i beleve in ghosts....

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptyTue 6 Oct 2009 - 17:22

lol my whole 7th grade i was afraid to go to sleep so i stayed up till i couldnt anymore
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptyTue 6 Oct 2009 - 18:56

Woah...I'm starting to believe in ghosts now.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptyTue 6 Oct 2009 - 19:38

ummm wow
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptyWed 7 Oct 2009 - 17:27

RIGHT NOW I AM FREAKED OUT BECAUSE I JUST READ UR COMMENTS. *sigh* I should't have read this... O.o

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptyThu 8 Oct 2009 - 16:38

lol srry its just i thought i needed to share around halloween time
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptyThu 8 Oct 2009 - 16:45

LOL Cool I beleive in ghosts to they freak me out. I dont luike being in picth black rooms or anywhere alone. I also dont like haunted houses at all

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptyThu 8 Oct 2009 - 17:04

I do! its soooooo much fun! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptySat 10 Oct 2009 - 9:16

wow!Hey,has anyone tried to stay in a haunted house all night? I did.I spent the night in the basement.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptySat 10 Oct 2009 - 9:29

I wouldn't even think about it. My mom has done it though. She and her friends love ghosts. They going on ghost hunts all the time. It is pretty cool what she tells me about it.

Featherheart

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Elder
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters EmptySat 10 Oct 2009 - 14:05

just last night,i heard a noise of something moving and someone saying,''shhhh!'' so i went out to see if anything was moved or if anyone was awake,
and so i peeked in my oldest brothers room,[he's in iraq so i peeked in his empty room,]and nothing was there exept his empty bed was ruffled a little.so nobody was awake,so i convinced myself i was hearing things,i went back in my room and closed the door exept a little crack,ansd the door shut.and when i went to open it to see if someoine was messing with me,the door was locked.it only locks from the inside and i didnt do it.

My true love.... Ezra <3
Spoiler:

ILY EZRA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiler:

:nyancat: Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, :D :tacnayn:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters Empty

Back to top Go down

My Ghostly Encounters