Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) Empty
PostSubject: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:36

Limepaw ran into the familiar meeting grounds with muffled sobs. He crouched in the corner, remembering this place all to well....a place where he met Ghostpaw, the beautiful Shadowclan apprentice. He shook the idea out of his head and silently sat there, thinking about how vicious his mother has been. He knew she was a Lying about everything, but he couldn't tell Echopaw and Tigerpaw. Not yet. He sighed as he stopped crying and curled up miserably.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:38

Ghostpaw found herself in fourtrees after hunting by herself and saw a familiar figure. She walked over towards it and licked its head. "Limepaw... What's wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:44

Starled, Limepaw looked up. "Ghostpaw?" he whispered, smiling.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:45

"Yeah... I was hunting and... just figured to come here to get away. Didn't think I'd see you... But I'm glad I did." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:50

Limepaw shrank down. "My mother drove me out here." he meowed. "I have made up my mind. I want to go to Shadowclan.."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:51

Ghostpaw couldn't help but show joy. "R-really! Limepaw that's great!" She stopped. "Oh... wait... I'm sorry... I shouldn't be happy..."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:53

"No." he showed a faint smile, despite what he'd witnessed. "Maybe it is for the best. It may have been my destiny. To find the truth of my birth.."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:54

"And I'll help you!" Ghostpaw replied. She licked his cheek. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:56

Limepaw blushed. "Thank you.." he whispered.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:58

"Your welcome. Now come on! I can't wait to see Jaystar's face when he sees we're getting another member to the clan."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:01

Nervous, Limepaw padded after her.

Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:04

"LIMEPAW, PLEASE, I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" His mother's voice echoed through the forest, filled with pain and need.

OOC: Just listen to what she has to say, please.

After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:05

Limepaw's ears twitched, and he shrank back.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:06

"H-hi B-bluestar..." Ghostpaw moved closer to the shadows. Afraid of the leader.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:08

"I'm so sorry Limepaw, that was the stupidest thing I could've done back there. I hope you'll forgive me one day. There's something I need to tell you," She looked at Ghostpaw. "Alone."

After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)   After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3) Empty

Back to top Go down

After The Blue Blue meeting (Another Ghost/Lime encounter :3)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next