Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bring Out Your Finest [Plot Role Sign-Ups]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bring Out Your Finest [Plot Role Sign-Ups] Empty
PostBring Out Your Finest [Plot Role Sign-Ups]

Note: These sign-ups are not first come, first serve. Characters chosen will be done based off of a very specific criteria and if we think the characters are a good fit for the position. Any one is welcome to sign-up and we encourage people of all clans! There is no limit to the amount of characters you can apply with as long as they meet the criteria laid out below.

Hello there and welcome to this vague plot role sign-ups page! If you're looking for specifics or details (perhaps even scouring for hints of the upcoming sitewide) you will not find them here. Characters who are signed up are at my mercy, in a sense, meaning you will not know what you're signing up for unless you are selected.

What we are looking for in this sign-up: Characters who are easily influenced, or could be driven to do something in a desperate attempt to improve things, either for themselves or their clan. Meaning, this would be extreme measures taken, in a sense. For some, it might be a normal thing they would do in character. For others, like mentioned, a response to the harsh conditions of the forest coming down on them. As the roleplayer, you must be open to your character taking an unexpected direction, as you have no idea what you're walking into. But I can guarantee one thing... this will be a fun in character opportunity.

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]In what way do you think your character would fit this role?[/b]
[b]Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role?[/b]
[b]Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Bring Out Your Finest [Plot Role Sign-Ups] :: Comments

Karuna
Re: Bring Out Your Finest [Plot Role Sign-Ups]
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 9:38 by Karuna
Character Name: Rabbitchaser
Clan: SkyClan
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? Come on, this is Rabbitchaser we are talking about. The easiest cat to influence.
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? If Rabbitchaser dies, I will have a riot on my hands anyway, so don't worry.
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. No I do not. Take this character instead.
kjSage
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 9:46 by kjSage
Character Name: Beechfang
Clan: Skyclan
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? It's Beech nothing could possibly go wrong
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? Yes
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. You already tried to kill her remember?
Anonymous
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 9:58 by Guest
Character Name: Woollykit
Clan: WindClan
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? He is a New Babey, very naive and friendly to everyone. Think Graystripe vibes. Easily manipulated.
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? Yes
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. you can have my first born child

*edited because i made a new babey*

Last edited by lemon on Mon 3 Jan 2022 - 8:56; edited 1 time in total
cocoa
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 10:10 by cocoa
Character Name: Dawnfeather
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? honestly it’s possible she won’t even realize what she’s doing but she’s the definition of easily influenced (Karuna is trying to claim that title for Rabbitchaser but we all know it’s Dawn)
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? No death got it
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. not mine- Dawn’s, yes

Character Name: Hentooth
Clan: WindClan
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? depending on timing she might not even be back yet (or might be preoccupied with kits) but would definitely do anything for the Clan to make up for the moons she’s been gone
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? got it
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. Hen is in your hands

Also depending on timing but I might as well enter him

Character Name: Astraeus
Clan: no clan
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? anything for the siblings. Could probably also be motivated by curiosity and a general dislike and distrust of the clans/leaders/everyone except the rogue group
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? got it
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. heh sure

Dawn will believe literally anything. Hen’s way more shrewd but also more desperate to keep her Clan strong through the harsh season+ make up for the moons she’s been gone. Astraeus is young, although perceptive, but the harsh clutch of the season is more visible on his smaller group, and he’d do anything for his family+ depending on what I’m signing up for he might be more willing than a Clan cat (eg code-breaking or travel)

Last edited by Cocoa on Mon 3 Jan 2022 - 10:48; edited 5 times in total
MediocreCrisis
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 10:28 by MediocreCrisis (Online)
Character Name: Cicadashriek
Clan: Shadowclan
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? Desperate and Extreme are Cicada's two middle names. He will do anything for his clan, whether they agree with his changes or not, and will go to extreme lengths to complete his goal. He is also extremely easy to influence and will stubbornly hold onto the new idea once it's his. If he thinks his clan is truly at risk, he will bulldoze any opposition.
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? Yup! I have no death planned for Cicada yet, he needs to commit crimes first
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. Yes... I trust you to do what is best for Cicada
downfive
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 11:30 by downfive
Character Name: Newtspring
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? Newtspring is good at nothing if he's not good at leaping before he thinks, especially when he thinks it's to protect those he cares about... or just to get a nice little ego boost. He's no stranger to jumping to extremes over little things, either, and he'd never admit it but he'll do almost anything he's told to.
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? Yes <3
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. Absolutely
Lilystorm
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 12:32 by Lilystorm
Character Name: Cherrycloud
Clan: Thunderclan
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? While she isn’t very easily manipulated normally, she will do anything if her collection is involved. She would absolutely do something desperate if it benefitted her.
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. Cherry’s fate is up to you
ginger
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 12:41 by ginger
Character Name: Hollypaw / Hollyshine
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? Holly is... definitely a molly of action, and enthusiasm! And also wildly leaps to conclusions about everything, so easily influenced is probably what fits her xDD (if perhaps unexpectedly) she is... gullible, as well as believes she’s essentially a knight in shining armor. She lives in her head in this sense, which is full of stories of bravery and fanciful scenarios (definitely Most Likely To Believe A Crazy Story, of any kind)
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? Ofc! Wasn’t going to kill my babies anyway :)
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. lmao. I trust you to really throw her into a blender, so yes

——

Character Name: Mintkit / Mintpaw
Clan: Riverclan
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? Mint fits the latter requirement, I believe. She is sharp and perceptive, and thinks for herself, so she is not easily influenced, so to speak. But there is a kind of ruthless sense to her, and she would do anything to protect herself and her family (even at odds with her clan). (Perhaps even kill. She wouldn’t do it lightly, but if it’s between her family’s own good and their wishes, she will always choose to do what’s necessary. Even if it’s bloody. She follows a different code.)
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? Ofc!
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. I do.
Reaper King
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 12:57 by Reaper King
Character Name: Starlingflare
Clan: Thunderclan
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? The boy hasn't been good at following rules and boundaries, and he is currently going through some development so more development would be awesome.
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. Maybe, I gotta think on it some, not like I'm apart of the cult already.
Grey
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 13:15 by Grey
Character Name: Nightstalker
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? Nightstalker would do anything for his clan. This hasn't been given a lot of light or gone into a lot of depth in any of his topics yet, but his devotion could be easily seen in his topics. It's something I'd like to explore more for his character, how far he'd go for his clan. Especially if he gets matched up with characters like Cicadashriek, Burningwing, etc.
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? Yes!
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. Not really, but I trust you enough.
RainyHeart
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 13:50 by RainyHeart
Character Name: Orchidmask
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? Orchid has always pressured herself into believing that her family's place in the clans rides on the reputations they hold, and she'd do anything to make sure she's recognized as a competent, useful warrior. An opportunity to prove herself and help her clan at the same time is something she wouldn't pass up.
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? Yes!
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. I put the life of Orchid in your hands Ripped <3
Lapis
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 14:00 by Lapis
Character Name: Oliverain
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? Anything to protect her clan, family, and those even closer. She's a hard worker and has had experience ignoring her conscious in order to over work. She'd give up alot for those she cares about. A bit hard to persuade, but it's possible. If you need a dedicated muscle-cat here you go.

Character Name: Loudnose
In what way do you think your character would fit this role?
Loudnose is gullible and can easily be persuaded. Because of his optimistic and naive views he is inclined to imediatley trust people. He hates grief and sadness, and is willing to do alot in order to prevent it. Caring and foolish. He's had experience with terrible split second decisions.

Character Name: Aphrodite
Clan: The Forgotten Order
In what way do you think your character would fit this role?
She is a very self-motivated character. She'd do anything for attention. Selfish, egotistical, and whiny. I can vibe with good or bad development. Just presenting her incase you need a char like that. Also she's decently trick-able I reckon.

Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role?
They shall live.
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely.
I do not claim to be wise. Just take care of my babies okay?
(Quick note: I'm gonna be real busy until the 20th or so. Hopefully that doesnt disqualify me)
khamosa
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 14:06 by khamosa
Character Name: Magpiepaw
Clan: Windclan
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? Magpiepaw is generally a very reckless apprentice and rarely gives any fore-thought to her actions. She lacks a general awareness of things that could bring her harm, and would jump at a moment's notice to do something if she thought it would make her important or loved in any way. She wouldn't help her clan out of loyalty, but more in hope that it would bring her attention and glory. 
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? yep
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. of course ;)

Character Name: Primroselight
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? Despite usually appearing very level-headed, Primroselight's choices are strongly driven by emotion, and she would do anything to protect her family (and by extent, Skyclan and the rest of the clans.) She knows what it's like to loose the cats she loves, and would be eager to prevent other cats suffering from the same fate. 
Do you understand and agree to the fact that your character must be kept alive for at least the completion of this role? yep
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. of course ;)
Memories
Post Sat 1 Jan 2022 - 14:50 by Memories
Character Name: Swanmist
Clan: Riverclan
In what way do you think your character would fit this role? She's been influenced before, she's constricting herself to eating land prey because of a past plot, believing that not eating fish is for her own protection. Unfortunately for her, land prey is rarer in Riverclan territory, and with such a harsh leafbare, nobody bothers to catch anything but the fish. She's skinny, and desperate to find a place good for her kits and herself. She just doesn't think she can leave... yet.
Do you trust me with your life? Answer wisely. Never have I doubted the ways of the great Ripped

Bring Out Your Finest [Plot Role Sign-Ups]

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next