Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Roxanne [Plot Sign Up]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Roxanne [Plot Sign Up] Empty
PostSubject: Roxanne [Plot Sign Up]   Roxanne [Plot Sign Up] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 2:47

Basically this is similar to Ashfur's plot in the Power of Three but with a few significant differences.

Acornkit is a pretty cream tabby that is general outgoing and bubbly, she's easy to love. She is a little all over the place, however, and this is where the problems begin. Acorn will meet an apprentice at the border, she'll fall for his charms and they'll be a cross-clan thing. But while this is happening, she's also in love with a RiverClan tom who cares about her deeply.

She loves them both too much, Acorn refuses to choose. Eventually, she'll have a litter with both tom's kits (cats have cool physiologies like that). She'll lie to both, but eventually one of the toms will find out about the other. Then it all goes to hell.

The tom that finds out about her cheating won't believe that any of her kits are his (Tom #1). The Tom #1 will try to kill her for breaking his heart, and they'll end up in a solo border fight as their kits look on. Then Tom #2 will join in to protect his mate and 'his' kits (who will hopefully be apprentice aged by then). It'll be hellfire. Tom #2 will find out then and it'll all be pain.

No one walks out of this fine. Everyone is broken and Acorn has no one to blame but herself. What happens after that, whether Acorn remains with Tom #2, or one of the toms spills the beans to Fishstar and gets Acorn exiled, it's all up to you. The plot is pretty flexible mainly because I get that rigid plotlines make it harder and more boring to RP.

So please sign up. I'll pick whoever I think will best suit the roles. I'd prefer Tom #2 to be RC and Tom #1 to be cross-clan but I'm willing to go with either.

Tom #1 :
Tom #2 :

Code:
[b]Name :[/b]
[b]Rank :[/b]
[b]Clan :[/b]
[b]Personality :[/b]
[b]Tom 1 or 2? :[/b]
[b]Can you be active for the next month? :[/b]
[b]Are you keen for some angst? :[/b]

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Roxanne [Plot Sign Up]   Roxanne [Plot Sign Up] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 19:02

Name : Shadepaw- Shadewillow
Clan : Shadowclan
Personality : Brash, witty, often uses humor to attempt to diffuse tense situations, defensive of his heritage, flirtatious, super edgy, prone to lashing out (both psychically and emotionally), often resorts to violence without fully thinking things through, and always likes to mess around with ladies from other clans.
Tom 1 or 2? : Tom 1
Can you be active for the next month? : heck yeah boi
Are you keen for some angst? : ALWAYS.

I can't resist this is so angst riddled I adore it.

Roxanne [Plot Sign Up] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Roxanne [Plot Sign Up]   Roxanne [Plot Sign Up] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 19:15

Name : Waspstep
Personality : Waspstep is extremely loyal cat. He will serve and defend his clan no matter the cost. He is also very determined, so when he sets his mind on something he will work at it no matter how hard someone tries to change his mind. With that he is also very stubborn. If he isn't set on the right path there is a chance he could stray from the light.
Tom 1 or 2? : Either
Can you be active for the next month? : No, me a mod totally won't be active
Are you keen for some angst? : Yes, Wasp is to positive break him.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Roxanne [Plot Sign Up]   Roxanne [Plot Sign Up] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 19:49

Name : Cloudstone
Clan : Riverclan
Personality : An honestly sweet-hearted cat who does his best to please those around him. He's never loved before, nor felt any sort of crush (as he destroyed any that developed for the sake of being a medicine cat), so romantic feelings would be completely new territory to him. He steals other's ideas, often being unable to come up with any of his own, but it is more often than not in good faith. There is a hidden jealous, insecure side of him too.
Tom 1 or 2? : Tom 2
Can you be active for the next month? : I look forward to a break filled with nothing, however that nothing refers to required work... this would be incredibly fun.
Are you keen for some angst? : I live for it.

Last edited by 18 Nights on Tue 6 Dec 2016 - 19:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roxanne [Plot Sign Up]   Roxanne [Plot Sign Up] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 21:37

Last chance to sign up!

I'm cool with picking 2 cross-clan relationships if it comes to that. Though RC toms will get a better chance.
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Roxanne [Plot Sign Up]   Roxanne [Plot Sign Up] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 8:13

Name : Poplarkit/paw (Ceremony in progress)
Clan : RiverClan
Personality : He's pretty spunky, creating his own style for things, getting himself in mischief and all sorts of other trouble. Yet apart from his misadventures, he is very loyal to his clan, and would protect it's name under any cost.
Tom 1 or 2? : 2
Can you be active for the next month? : Yeep
Are you keen for some angst? : Yep ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Roxanne [Plot Sign Up] RHCP_smolRoxanne [Plot Sign Up] RHCP2_smolRoxanne [Plot Sign Up] RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: Roxanne [Plot Sign Up]   Roxanne [Plot Sign Up] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 18:28

Name : Flamekit(paw)
Personality : Fairly insecure, but tough tom. He wrestles with not fitting in with his adoptive clan. Charming and sweet, but also has a dark side.
Tom 1 or 2? : Either one
Can you be active for the next month? : Of course!
Are you keen for some angst? : Heck yes.

Roxanne [Plot Sign Up] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roxanne [Plot Sign Up]   Roxanne [Plot Sign Up] EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 22:31

After a good while spent thinking, I've chosen to go with:

Shadepaw of ShadowClan for Tom #1
Poplarpaw of RiverClan Tom #2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roxanne [Plot Sign Up]   Roxanne [Plot Sign Up] Empty

Back to top Go down

Roxanne [Plot Sign Up]
Page 1 of 1