Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Doctor Who Role-Play Sign-Ups ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Doctor Who Role-Play Sign-Ups ;) Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who Role-Play Sign-Ups ;)   Doctor Who Role-Play Sign-Ups ;) EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 18:59

Oki so its time I make a role-play. Obviously I have some Doctor Who in me and I'm completely Whovian. But anyway I'm sure not many of you have watched it before, here are some clips that you should definitely watch, one touched me a lot ;(

Doomsday, The Day Of The Doctor, and Listen

Anyway I will add more later and work on the plot more, I just need some people to sign-up and I'll tell the ranks later and what were doing, I'm gonna be the Doctor since I know a lot about it if that's fair.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Role-Play Sign-Ups ;)   Doctor Who Role-Play Sign-Ups ;) EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 19:38

As someone with (probably) equal knowledge and one of the biggest Whovians I know, I'd like to sign up as the companion and I've seen those clips. Yeah, one is definitely heart-wrenching and powerful, I don't need to watch them again to bring tears to my eyes. I'll let others see them for themselves ;) Are we going with canon or do I need to make my own companion?

In addition, I am able to identify Clara Oswald, the eleventh (temporarily) and twelfth Doctor's companion, as your profile pic. I'm up for this.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Role-Play Sign-Ups ;)   Doctor Who Role-Play Sign-Ups ;) EmptyFri 19 Aug 2016 - 19:43

I mean if you want to make a companion but it is recommended to get one from the hsow already.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Role-Play Sign-Ups ;)   Doctor Who Role-Play Sign-Ups ;) EmptySat 20 Aug 2016 - 15:59

Yeah I picked Amy, sorry for late response.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Role-Play Sign-Ups ;)   Doctor Who Role-Play Sign-Ups ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Role-Play Sign-Ups ;)
Page 1 of 1