Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}

Go down 
+6
Muggy
muggywumpers
Blixer
Moths in the Sky
Jay Bird
seaturtleninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 424

cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 6:25 pm

hehe beat up cats adopt kits of the cat they just murdered
i cannot explain how excited i am for this oml

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 10:12 pm

Moths in the Sky wrote:
Ack! It's still the 31st here in the west-er part of the world

oh! well, that explains how i miss most of the 24 hour timers but is still the most active member in this forum XD

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 11:29 am

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46517-dark-path-guide-my-paws-closed#510751

this topic has officially come to a 'conclusion' if you wish to post as a wriggly bean you may, otherwise feel free to begin your lives as kits of thunderclan :D im excited to rp with you my lovely children. thank you for being a part of this litter/plot
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 4:35 pm

"Wriggly bean"? I can assure you Reedkit here is a "Copper bean".

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 12:54 pm

lol a wriggly, baby copper bean :)

i came here with a little update for you guys to note in character: ash and i discussed that stoat and apple would not lie about being their biological parents (especially since apple didnt nurse them). so the kits should know they're adopted, and have the vague story of 'their real parents died in leafbare'. but that is all they should know right now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3