Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]

Go down 
+2
Lapis
Ash
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] Empty
PostSubject: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 0:38

The Seven Deadly Kins

Mother's Name: Hollytuft [NPC]
Clan: Thunderclan
Origins: NPC Thunderclan

Father's Name: Brackenfoot [NPC]
Clan: Thunderclan
Origins: NPC Thunderclan

Adopted Kits?: Not applicable
Special Requests: Please read - I'm hosting this litter to be a fun little group in Thunderclan. While there would not be any playable parents, I'm hoping to get at least three kits together before this is considered started. This will bring some NPC blood to Thunderclan and hopefully provide an interesting RP opportunity for those involved. The general concept will be that the kits involved would have one core trait that aligns with the idea of one of the seven six deadly sins [pride, greed, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth]. These should not overlap, each character should be their own. Now, that being said, this is just one piece of the character. You can have them grow and develop against their chosen trait if you so choose! The direction they take is entirely up to you. Since part of my goal is to bring more activity to Thunderclan, I will also try to come up with side plots for them as they grow. If you are interested, please post below which of the sins you'd like to claim for your character.

Note - Lust has been removed from this list because the playability in a WCC friendly way would be too close to greed.

Litter will close on Sept. 1st or when we reach all 6 kits, whichever comes first.

1. Pride - a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired. [Verychuu]
2. Greed - intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food. [Lilystorm]
3. Envy - a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck. [Cocoa]
4. Gluttony - habitual greed or excess in eating. [Lapis]
5. Wrath - extreme anger (chiefly used for humorous or rhetorical effect). Applekit [Ash]
6. Sloth - reluctance to work or make an effort; laziness. [Snickerdoodle]

Last edited by Ripped on Tue 17 Aug 2021 - 0:29; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 0:44

Applekit will be Wrath as soon as I make her, as long as the litter doesn't take too long to be born ;)

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 8:02

may I take envy pls? thank u i need to stop killing off my characters argh but this is such a good idea i can’t help it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 8:44

envy is yours 👁
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 10:55

I have decided I want gluttony child (unless anyone else does)
please and thank you.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 11:56

Could I please have a greedy kit, thanks!

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 12:01

you all have been added :D only pride and sloth left!
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 12:50

Wasp is so last season gimme sloth *grabby hands*

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 18:03

ADDED

one more left! someone snatch up pride and we can kick this off. ill announce a date when they will be born after we have our sixth littermate!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 18:46

yesss! #makethunderclanintrestingagain
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyMon 16 Aug 2021 - 19:44

Hey guys I thought this site might help if any of you are stuck on personality ideas :)
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyTue 17 Aug 2021 - 0:25

I MADE IT JUST IN TIME i am here and i will take the pride spot

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyTue 17 Aug 2021 - 0:27

WE HAVE OUR PRIDE :D lets plan for a sunday start time to give you all time to make characters or free up current slots!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyTue 17 Aug 2021 - 15:49

Prickle yeet
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] EmptyTue 17 Aug 2021 - 16:05

Cocoa he is amazing oml I can't wait to rp with y'all-

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]   the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call] Empty

Back to top Go down

the seven deadly kins [open thunderclan litter call]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next