Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Write random scenarios

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 302

Write random scenarios Empty
PostSubject: Write random scenarios   Write random scenarios EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 15:02

So. We've all had writers block before, right? And it's super annoying, right?
It's pretty common to have no muse sometimes. Sometimes we just wanna GIVE UP ON WRITING FOR THE STUPID GATHERING AND JUST PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING- Uh, oops.
Anyways, here you can just write random stuff for random characters, or maybe even your own, to get a muse. Spotify is down today so I need another way to get a muse ;-;

ENJOY! <3

Gingerkit ✦ Kit | Dreamyflight ✦ T1 Warrior | Whitepaw ✦ Apprentice
Write random scenarios Untitl10
Drawn by Moths

Last edited by mellow_ferret (Fruup) on Mon 28 Feb 2022 - 20:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/chips-cookies
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Write random scenarios   Write random scenarios EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 15:26

Don’t want to lose my feeling for my characters so I might post in this when I can grab the time- bonus points if you can guess which character this is without dialogue color or names-

I hope to be back to WCC soon-ish

The road was empty of cars.

Even the fact that that thought crossed her mind betrayed how much had happened- was happening. She’d learned a lot from the loners she’d met, and old words like the “Thunderpath” and “monsters”…were no longer as natural as “road” and “car.” Sometimes she worried this made her less of a Clan cat- but then again, she wasn’t. She had to get back to be a Clan cat, and if that meant using what she was told to her advantage… well… a cat would have to be all sorts of stupid to turn that down, eh?

The rain soaked through her pelt, all the way to the skin. She could tell just from how it clung to her fur that this was the greasy sort- the sort that couldn’t be groomed out easily. Her pelt would be oily for days. Not like his- lucky devil. Rain, snow, sleet- it all seemed to roll off his fur like a RiverClan cat’s. Lucky- but then again, she was lucky, devilishly lucky to have him.

“Should we stop?”

“What?”

“Should we stop?” He repeated, louder.

“I dunno… see any good restin’ place?”

“No, but anything is better than this infernal rain.”

“Alright, Mr. Whiny-tail, you.”

“I’ll show you “whiny-tail”, whippersnapper-“ He batted playfully at her side. Despite the rain, she felt her ears blush red.

“Whippersnapper yourself- you’re all of, what, two moons older than me?”

“Don’t disrespect your elders,” he grinned.

She let out a playful growl, and leapt after him. The two bounded along the side of the road, happily tussling and racing despite the rain that soaked their pelts.

Despite the thunder that roared overhead.

She was on her way home.

And if it was up to her… it would be his home, too.

Their home.
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2273

PostSubject: Re: Write random scenarios   Write random scenarios EmptyTue 7 Dec 2021 - 22:52

(ok that is easily Dawnfeather)

Write random scenarios SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Write random scenarios   Write random scenarios EmptySat 18 Dec 2021 - 14:58

bumpity bump and heck yeah thats dawnfeather

Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Write random scenarios   Write random scenarios EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 10:47

Spoiler:

She stood at the entrance to the Twoleg nest. Laid a paw on the glass. It was cold- cold enough to take her breath away. Inside the nest there was food, shelter, warmth, and even a friend, Cassandra. But outside… out there was home.

The snow swirled against the… door, that was it. It seemed angry at her- she hadn’t done anything to it! Wait… she had admitted to Cassandra that snow was not her favorite… had it heard?

“Sorry, snow!” She mewed, putting both paws against the glass. Cassandra had taught her the names to all this- all these things.

One of the Twolegs, the female, came over and laid a hairless paw on her back. She ‘said’ something, in that chattery voice all Twolegs had. It was getting… she could almost understand some of what they said. Cassandra was better at it.

Speaking of the stars, here her friend came, pressing against the Twoleg and purring. The Twoleg smiled, and walked off.

‘Thou can’t stay here forever, Angel,’ Cassandra mewed.

‘I don’t like that name,’ the other she-cat mewed.

‘That is what I meant.” Cassandra pressed her forehead against the glass, blind eyes staring out at the blizzard. ‘Tonight, they leave the door open and sing. Tonight, thou can make thine escape.’

‘You think so?’

Cassandra turned. Smiled. ‘You’re the only one to have ever listened. I know so.’
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Write random scenarios   Write random scenarios EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 10:08

The kit was scenting something new.
It was a Strange new, Followed quickly by Loud Yowls and Hisses.
Then, A new Sharp scent came along, It felt bad to smell it, The kit hissed at the Sharp scent, But Yowls of Cats were too loud.
The kit's mom couldn't hear the kit hiss, It melded into to other sounds.
The Sharp scent became Scary, It lingered too long, The kit was getting overwhelmed.
The kit hissed louder, But Mom's Scent was gone.
The kit was Picked up, And they hissed, The other kits hissed as well, But quickly calmed, What made them calm?
They found out what made the other kits calm, Something soft, Something warm, They quickly quieted as well.
But the scents were still there, In fact, The strange new was Stronger, But the Sharp Scary was leaving!, But so was mom..

"We're home, Little ones"

The kit tried to get out a hiss, Saying something like "You're not my mom!", But only let out a small, Puny hiss.
But the New Scents became home.

(I hope y'all liked this! guess which cat I based it on!, The kit is already approved, It's basically just Guess one, guess the other, though.)

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3243

PostSubject: Re: Write random scenarios   Write random scenarios EmptyFri 28 Jan 2022 - 5:40

Is that Rainkit? cause bro i feel like Reedkit would be completely different!

the kit was snuggling among the warm moss of his nest, comfortably squeezed between two of his brothers. none of them had names, due to none of them speaking and their mother two busy hunting for such silly things.
but he memorized all their scents. the one his right was moss, the one on his left dew.
suddenly, dew started shacking, even hissing. there was an approaching scent, one completely unfamiliar to the tom-kit.
but a scent clung to its fur. the scent of their mother. their mother had been gone for what felt like ages, but maybe she had found their father?
the newcomers voice was deep and smoothing, and the tom gladly jumped to his paws. he nudged his brothers.
"come on! He says he could bring us food and meet other cats! I'm sure mother will be fine! Lets go!"

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Write random scenarios   Write random scenarios EmptyFri 28 Jan 2022 - 10:07

Spoiler:

yeah lol, Rain is an energetic kit, but can still gets nervous, Especially since they couldn't see much

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Write random scenarios   Write random scenarios EmptyMon 28 Feb 2022 - 20:25

bOmP

Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: Write random scenarios   Write random scenarios EmptyMon 28 Feb 2022 - 21:04

He padded just to the Boundaries of the Camp, Looking around to make sure No cat was nearby, After he scanned the area, He had concluded that there were no cats around, He sat down and began to hum a Soft tune, A lullaby, However, In the middle of the humming, He had heard some crunching of leaves, He paused for a moment, Before running back to camp, Slightly embarrassed, He catches a bit of Prey, Making sure to make it seem as if that was what he was doing the Entire time, Then Returning to camp, And dropping the prey in the Kill Pile

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write random scenarios   Write random scenarios Empty

Back to top Go down

Write random scenarios
Page 1 of 1