Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lyssia is here to write!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyssia

Lyssia

Characters : Webpaw
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan | Apprentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 25

Lyssia is here to write! Empty
PostSubject: Lyssia is here to write!   Lyssia is here to write! EmptySun 30 May 2021 - 21:08

Hello everyone! I'll be going by the name of Lyssia, and I'm excited to meet and roleplay with all of you!

Here is a little bit about me:

- My role-playing adventures began many moons ago at the ripe old age of 10 when I discovered that there was no way for websites to verify my age. Instead of having one of those mischievous childhoods of sneaking around going places my parents disapproved of and hanging out with friends they disapproved of, I had a mischievous childhood of sneakily roleplaying cat characters with internet strangers on the big boxy family computer with multiple tabs open in case my parents walked into the room. I've roleplayed on and off as cats, dogs, and wolves over the past decade.

-I'm currently a college student. I've been too self-conscious to roleplay while sharing a bedroom with my college roommate for the past two years, but now that it's summer and I'll have my own unshared bedroom next year, I'm ready to dive in again!

-I'm really into fictional horror podcasts. I listen to them while falling asleep and go through them rather quickly at about 0.5 - 1 episodes per night, so I'm always looking for more good ones if anyone has suggestions. Or if anyone wants to chat about any, especially SAYER or The Magnus Archives, feel free to hit me up! I've also listened to The Bridge, Archive 81, Alice Isn't Dead and a good chunk of Welcome to Night Vale, although I don't personally consider WTNV to be horror.

-I aspire to one day play Stardew Valley in real life.

Well, that's it for now folks. I look forward to meeting you all!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lyssia is here to write!   Lyssia is here to write! EmptyMon 31 May 2021 - 5:32

Hey Lyssia :D Welcome to WCC. I'm a mod for the site and older member, just out of college myself. I look forward to RPing with you. Feel free to reach out if you need anything or have any questions! We also have a community discord to join as well if you are interested. The link can be found in the site's portal :)
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2485

PostSubject: Re: Lyssia is here to write!   Lyssia is here to write! EmptyMon 31 May 2021 - 7:54

Hey Lyssia, welcome to the site! Happy to have ya here, looking forward to getting to know ya and writing with you! Hope you enjoy it ❤

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Lyssia is here to write!   Lyssia is here to write! EmptyMon 31 May 2021 - 9:03

Hey, welcome to WCC! I'm muggy, it's great to meet you! If you have any questions, or just want to chat, I'm super active on discord and my PM inbox is always open!!

Back to top Go down
Lyssia

Lyssia

Characters : Webpaw
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan | Apprentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Lyssia is here to write!   Lyssia is here to write! EmptyMon 31 May 2021 - 10:26

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :)

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Lyssia is here to write!   Lyssia is here to write! EmptyWed 2 Jun 2021 - 20:29

Hey! A bit late but welcome to WCC! The name's Middy and I hope to rp with ya soon! <33

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyssia is here to write!   Lyssia is here to write! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lyssia is here to write!
Page 1 of 1