Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's Write Some Music!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

Let's Write Some Music! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Write Some Music!   Let's Write Some Music! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 7:54 pm

hi how are you i don't know where i'm going with this or if anyone else is even going to post here.
recently I discovered this amazing songwriting thing called Dinahmoe Labs. It has multiple free music-making thingies that are fun, simple, and don't require anything except internet to use.
Anywho, one of the Dinahmoe songwriting tool things is a crazy simple music generator called The Exquisite Forest. Here's an example of how I used it:

http://dinahmoelabs.com/theme/#theme-http://bit.ly/2vaZrJi

Anyways,
the point of this fun little thread is to share our creations, store our songs in a safe place, and even have other people help name your song and give positive or constructive feedback. You don't have to write a song to share your opinion, and you don't have to share your opinion to write a song! Feel free to post whatever try of song you like- you can create a OC's theme song, a song expressing how you feel, your current mood, or just something that you thought sounded nice. This is just a little thread where you can express yourself.

Rules (oh no rules)
1. Don't be rude. Only criticize in a way that is constructive or positive. A basic rule of thumb here is to imagine how you'd react if someone wrote about your song the way you're writing about theirs. Remember kids: If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
2. Don't start conversations. I know this rule sounds strange, but basically, only post here if you have feedback for me or a composer, are posting a song, or are sharing something related to the thread. If you wanna talk about something else, try the chatbox or a different thread~
3. Enjoy yourself. You don't have to post here, and don't feel pressured into writing a song or giving feedback. Heck, you don't even have to read these rules (but you really should). Just have fun!

Here's a list of the songs written so far!
No Name By Drippy
Lilypaw's Theme By Drippy
Edgy Leafy By Drip

ALSO
here's the proper way to share your music, because the link could end up not working if you don't do it correctly.

Once you've found a song you like
Spoiler:
*feel free to share other songwriting platforms that you think we'd all enjoy!

Last edited by Drippy on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Write Some Music!   Let's Write Some Music! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Write Some Music!   Let's Write Some Music! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 8:09 pm

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Let's Write Some Music!   Let's Write Some Music! EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 8:40 am

My computer decided that it hates links now, but I'll put what I made when it decides to behave again.

I really like Lilypaw's theme. It's a good piece of music, and it encompasses her happy yet slightly burdened personality.

At first I didn't like Leaf's, mostly because of how many times where there was hardly any sound. Then I realized that it perfectly created a feeling of emptiness (much like how Leaf felt after Speckle died), and I was very impressed.

Let's Write Some Music! Signat10
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Let's Write Some Music!   Let's Write Some Music! EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:56 pm

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Let's Write Some Music! Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Write Some Music!   Let's Write Some Music! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Write Some Music!
Page 1 of 1