Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Bloo
Jay
Mistpelt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

[BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009 - 14:51

Graystream wrote:
I'm active so I could be from ThunderClan. Also Firepaw and Thunderpaw are active alot. So including yourself Mistpelt that's; ThunderClan: Graypaw, Firepaw, RiverClan: Mistpelt, ShadowClan: Thunderpaw, and maybe Shadowpaw. (Although Shadowpaw dosn't go on very often...) You just need an active user from WindClan and you'll have one for each! :D
we have cats like moonpaw to go for ours now
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009 - 15:41

lol....sin't ur post a little late? I mean well, the last post was what? A month (moon) ago?

~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009 - 15:49

Goldenpaw wrote:
lol....sin't ur post a little late? I mean well, the last post was what? A month (moon) ago?
yea your right
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009 - 15:54

yah....

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009 - 5:26

OOC: Rosekit, the quote you had of me was almost eleven months ago and I was still an Apprentice back then. :P This topic is an old topic now and it shouldn't be replyed to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009 - 21:02

hi I am Jaykit from Shadowclan... I was wondering if I also could be active I almost go online every day so I am pretty active... so could you please reply??
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009 - 21:15

hi im rosekit from windclan i try to get on every day too
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2009 - 21:27

cool.... but I am not sure I get how this thing works. by the way Rosekit, cute kitty!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009 - 4:41

OOC: Well Jaykit, welcome to the site. :) What part of the site do you need help with now? Do you know how to make your Cat and select your Clan?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009 - 9:54

yeah I know how to make my clan witch is Shadowclan. I made my cat I guess....... anyways I know I am active bit why do you want active cats??? just curious and i hop I have a reply

jaykit

oh........ how did you get the pictures on the bottom Mistpelt and I am sorry I forgot your name it is Golden something I think <emmbarresed>.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009 - 9:55

oh... sorry Graystream.... not Golden....... <even more emmbarresed>.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009 - 10:00

thank you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009 - 10:30

yep Rosekit your welcome ;) Um what are we suppose to be talking about??? the power of three???
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Taurus Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009 - 10:39

no if im right it was about an old gathering thing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009 - 11:17

what about an old gathering??? what happened in it??

jaykit

Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
~unknown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next