Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D

Go down 
5 posters

What 3 things do you want most to happen?
Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight to get back together
[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Vote_lcap20%[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
Hollyleaf to be found
[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Vote_lcap28%[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Vote_rcap
 28% [ 13 ]
Leafpool to become medicine cat again
[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Vote_lcap15%[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
Cinderheart + Lionblaze = <3
[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Vote_lcap20%[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
Ivypool to stop Blossomfall from going to the Dark Forest
[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Vote_lcap17%[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 46

AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Empty
PostSubject: [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D    [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:03 pm

So... Do you want...

Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight to get back together

Hollyleaf to be found

Leafpool to become medicine cat again

Cinderheart + Lionblaze = <3

Ivypool to stop Blossomfall from going to the Dark Forest

VOTE! Pick Only 3!

[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D    [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:02 am

Is there a "none-of-the-above" option? D8

Bramble and Squirrel should be through.

Hollyleaf... actually, I wouldn't mind this. o3o Nvm!

Leafpool.. meh. naw.

Lionblaze + Icecloud! >:U

It'd actually be cool to seem some ebil TC kitties. :3 They're too big and too perfect.

[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  PDt1Qqd [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D    [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:29 am

I agree with Ebs for most of this. o.o

Squirrel and Bramble... too much unnecessary drama...

Hollyleaf, dun really know her, but I think it would be cool for her to come back from what I've heard~

Leafpool needs to like... die. She's one of the most annoying characters to me. =.= She needs to choose one thing and stick to it.

Dunno much about Lionblaze or Cinderheart (other than she's Cinderpelt :D <3)

Yes. TC needs DF cats~
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D    [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:46 am

Hm...

I think that Bramble and Squirrel should be though, but they should be friends at least.

I'm a Holly fan, I know that she is going to return. WOOO GO HOLLY!

I do think that Leafpool should return to being a MC, for that she wanted that, but had to leave it because of her kits. But it says that MCs shouldn't have kits so it can keep them from their work. Well Leafpool had kits, but she didn't stop working because of them.

I do think that LionXCinder should happen.

And I think Ivypool should try to stop her, but fail. I mean, how much is it going to hurt Millie that her kit turned to the Dark Forest because of her?

Also, why didn't you say something about Cinder finding out about the truth, and that she is Cinderpelt. Cause I think that should happen in the next book. =p

[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D    [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:39 am

I couldn't care less if Bramble and Squirrel got back together, because I hate them both.

I know she's gonna return, but I don't want her to. ene

Leafpool can stay where she is. She doesn't deserve to be MC anymore. Sh lied to her own kits. o2o;

non. JayfeatherXCinderheart.

NO! NONONONONO! >:C TC must have ebil kitties. But NOOOO, the Erins need TC to always be perfect. Say the ones who made that TC would be infested with kittypets.

[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D    [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:00 pm

*looks up* Wow Dead, you must hate the warrior books because of everything you hate is going on. =p

[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D    [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:17 pm

I didn't hate the first arc, that was pretty good. But after the first book in the second arc, it began to get boring. Power of Three and Omen of the Stars... o3o I just hate them. Godly cats are waaaaay to farfetch'd.

[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D    [Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Spoiler] What 3 things you want most to happen in the next Omens of the Stars book!! :D
Page 1 of 1