Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Bloo
Jay
Mistpelt
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 pm

I just found out something that is HUGE about Firestar! And it was confirmed by Erin Hunter in an interview! Don't read if you don't like spoilers!

Spoiler:

Yeah.... I sorta overreacted..... :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:21 pm

yah, u kinda did Firepaw...

((this is a reply to his spoiler.))
Spoiler:

[BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mistpe10
[BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 pm

((Reply to Mistpelts spoiler))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:19 pm

(Answering both spoilers)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:30 pm

well, thats y we used spoilers!! cat

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Well... I guess I'll get in on this.

((Reply to Firepaws spoiler))

Spoiler:

Next on to Mistpelt.

((Reply to Mistpelts spoiler))

Spoiler:

And finally a little something of my own. :D

Spoiler:

Also for Thunderpaw. You know why it's in a spoiler spot... It's so if your not their yet in the books you DON'T have to read it and ruin the books for you!!! Just saying, that's what those spoiler things are for so don't get mad at me, Firepaw, or Mistpelt... Also Thunderpaw, I thought you wouldn't know about Scourge because you didn't read the whole first series?

(Also, on a different note I finished reading the third book in the third series: Warrior: Power of Three: Outcast. So, I have read every warriors book besides the new book. Warriors: Power of Three: Eclipse! :D )
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:39 pm

((reply to Graypaw))

Spoiler:

Well, we shall see! The book, "Warriors-Power of Three: Eclipse" ((cool name!!)) JUST CAME OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDD only one thing...I DIDNT GET IT YET!! DX oh well, i guess ill get it after the first day of school........also, the power of three books.....#1 is "The Sight" #2 is "Dark River" #3 is "Outcast" #4 is "Eclipse" #5 is "Long Shadows" and #6 was going to be called Cruel Season, but they changed it to "Sunrise".....I think these books have cool names!! cat also, the fourth series is going to be called "Warriors-The Fourth Apprentice" hehe!!! cat

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:21 pm

((Reply to Mistpelt))

Spoiler:

I hope that helps. Also, Mistpelt it sounds like your mad. If you are i'm sorry if I did something to offende you. :D
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:46 pm

i know these things Graypaw. But, u wouldnt be taking sides. u came up with one of the ideas and i came up with the other...i dont think u can side with urself, can u??? ((and im not mad, i just like using exclimation marks!)) cat

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Alright. Also, when do you hold Gatherings? Every two weeks or something. Or are you waiting for more members to join? If so, you try to advirtise your site alot.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:25 pm

well, first i was waiting to get a cat from every Clan...but, I don't have an active user from each Clan,...so, that's what i'm waiting for now. At least one active user from each Clan. If you are active on this site, plz post here and say so, thx! cat

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:15 pm

I'm active so I could be from ThunderClan. Also Firepaw and Thunderpaw are active alot. So including yourself Mistpelt that's; ThunderClan: Graypaw, Firepaw, RiverClan: Mistpelt, ShadowClan: Thunderpaw, and maybe Shadowpaw. (Although Shadowpaw dosn't go on very often...) You just need an active user from WindClan and you'll have one for each! :D
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:45 pm

i know, i just want the active users to post here so i can double check and make sures and stuff.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Alright then, we wait.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:10 am

Hi Guys!! sry I havent been on..... Mistpelt, the same thing that Happend on VGM happened to this but he said It was Weaponry selling.... I'll try my best to get on a lot *Gives a Weary Smile*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

[BOOK SPOILER WARNING] OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next