Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] Empty
PostSubject: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 7:39

Disputed Territories just came out, and I am eager to try it out!

ShadowClan vs SkyClan

SkyClan:
1. Dawnfeather- Tier Three Warrior- Cocoa
2. Open!
3. Open!

ShadowClan
1. Open!
2. Open!
3. Open!

If enough people sign up a fourth slot for each Clan will open! Come try out the new mechanics and get that sweet req done! I believe that both Clans will be suffering from Disadvantaged stats during the fight (someone correct me if I’m wrong). Apprentices and up are welcome! Just try to be active, please! The 24-hour rule will be adhered to.

nice little form for my sanity:

example:

If people seem to like this I might start doing this on a more regular basis.

And if I missed something yell at me pls thx

Also many thanks to Staff for instituting this very interesting mechanic with much potential.

This will take place at Highpine, (which defies the laws of physics but okay)
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3027

Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 7:44

Bloodstar is coming to wreck Shadowclan lives.

Name: Bloodstar
Clan: Skyclan
User: Tara
In what circumstances would this cat start the fight?: It's Bloodstar. Look at him cross-eyed and it's on.
I agree to try to adhere to the 24 hour rule: Yes

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 7:51

Name: Burningwing
Clan: Shadowclan
User: Tara
In what circumstances would this cat start the fight?: Anyone who attacks a Shadowclan warrior gets their face smashed in, or if Shadowclan needs the territory for leaf-bare prey availability

[If this is not allowed, then ignore]

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Thu 4 Nov 2021 - 7:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 7:52

Name: Ashstorm
User: Little Ripped
In what circumstances would this cat start the fight?: To help her clan and/or family.
I agree to try to adhere to the 24 hour rule: yes, I'll try my best.  My posting schedule should be getting a bit more back on track.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!

Last edited by Little Ripped on Thu 4 Nov 2021 - 7:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 7:52

Name: Cricketpaw
User: Ripped
In what circumstances would this cat start the fight?: make him a child soldier
I agree to try to adhere to the 24 hour rule: yes
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 7:53

...destroy him
(note that he has access to sanctum strike instead of shadowclan's clan moves/buffs)

Name: Emberleap
Clan: ShadowClan
User: Rhindon
In what circumstances would this cat start the fight?: If ordered to do so; after spotting an obvious trespasser
I agree to try to adhere to the 24 hour rule: Yes though you may get some 3-word posts here and there

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Last edited by rhindon on Thu 4 Nov 2021 - 8:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 7:53

(currently the board is open and we could just steal it/mark it but a shadowclan patrol showing up at the same time is a wonderful encounter)
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 7:56

(Thats what I thought but then I saw this and doubted lol)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 7:58

Name: Shira
User: Little Ripped
In what circumstances would this cat start the fight?: All. Any chance of fight, she will fight.
I agree to try to adhere to the 24 hour rule: Yes, same answer as above!

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [S]piderpaw, [O]leanderkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 8:03

Name: Cicadapaw
User: MediorceCrisis
In what circumstances would this cat start the fight?: If anyone looked at him funny To protect his clan

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderkit | Riverclan Kit | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 8:15

OK SO

apparently yes people do like this!

This is closed now, I’ll go put the topic up in a second! Have fun attacking each other (also, anyone is free to start the fight if they feel it’s in character for their cat. If no one starts it by the time I post again I’ll have Dawn do something stupid.)

SkyClan
1. Dawnfeather- Tier Three Warrior- Cocoa
2. Bloodstar- leader man- Tara
3. Ashstorm- deputy- Little Ripped
4. Cricketpaw- apprentice- Ripped

ShadowClan
1. Shira- Tier Four Warrior- Lil Ripped
2. Burningwing- Tier 3 Warrior- Tara
3. Emberleap- Tier 3 Warrior- Rhindon (I didn’t spell that right did I?)
4. Cicadapaw- apprentice- Crisis

Someone yell at me if this is wrong
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 8:24

HERE IT IS

Sorry ShadowClan, your chances of winning are… slim. Try your best, anyways! (Also yes Dawn’s lizard could be one a ShadowClan cat just missed or somehting)

ALSO SkyClan is not using disadvantaged stats, but ShadowClan will be (thanks to Bloodstar marking th Fallen Oak) (no Misty’s claim of Hidden Outcropping doesn’t count since that topic was started after this one)

Also it is nighttime and a wooded area (so all Clan moves can be used!)
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 8:50

Are you wanting a single post per character until everyone has arrived and then start the fighting?

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] EmptyThu 4 Nov 2021 - 8:59

No, anyone can start the fight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]   Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let’s get that disputed territory, people! [Shadow/Sky] [border skirmish signups]
Page 1 of 1