Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 11:13

Leopardpaw is so close to getting his warrior name, he just needs one last thing.  A good fight!  I'm planning to have a quick skirmish between ThunderClan and either SkyClan, RiverClan, or ShadowClan! (I don't think WindClan shares a border with them)  The plan is that two small patrols will run into each other at the border, and one cat will accidentally be caught on the wrong side.  Insults will be thrown, and a fight will start.  Nothing too serious, no deaths or crippling injuries!  Just a short, fun little battle :D  The cat crossing the border can be from either clan!  The first person who posts with their cat will determine the other clan!

Here is the form~
Cat Name:
Clan:
Do you want to cross the border?  

Slots:
ThunderClan:
1. Leopardpaw (Me)
2. Rockpaw (Grey)
3. Maplecloud (Maple)

SkyClan:
1. Squirrelpaw (Acrylic) - Border Crosser
2. Oceanlight (Winterpaw)
3. Addergaze (Seer)

Last edited by RainyHeart on Fri 17 Feb 2017 - 17:35; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 11:19

Cat Name: Rockpaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Do you want to cross the border? Nope
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 11:24

Added!

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 12:19

Cat Name: Silentstrike
Clan: Windclan
Do you want to cross the border? : Noh

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 12:33

Do ThunderClan and WindClan share a border? If not they could just cross the border at Fourtrees but I'm curious :D

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 12:37

Actually, I'm not to sure.

10 Minutes later: They have no borders, so if you'd like I could pull Silent out and push Maple in. If you want a different clan, here's Maple's signup. But if its ok, I dont want her in this, bc I dont want to take up more than 1 spot. (Fourtrees could happen, btw)~

Cat Name: Maplecloud
Clan: Thunderclan
Do you want to cross the border? : No

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 12:40

I would prefer to do this with a clan that they border, so I'll put Maple in the last ThunderClan spot :D
Added

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 13:01

SkyClan shares a border with ThunderClan at the Fallen Oak, so I'll just plunk Squirrelpaw into this.
what? no! im not doing this to just get her assessment/battle requirement out of the way!

Cat Name: Squirrelpaw
Clan: SkyClan
Do you want to cross the border?: YES.

I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 13:25

Added!

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 13:38

Cat Name:  Oceanlight (I'd throw in Snowstorm, but it'd be unfair, since she's senior warrior)
Clan: SkyClan
Do you want to cross the border?  Only to get Squirrelpaw back on SkyClan territory
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 13:50

Added!

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 17:11

I guess we can plop Adder in here to fill a spot

Cat Name: Addergaze
Clan: Warrior
Do you want to cross the border? ehhh

I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 17:34

Added!
Okay, this is now closed. I'll post the topic sometime tomorrow, and link it here. I'll PM you guys as well! :D

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 17:56

Sounds great! This is gonna be fun, maybe the possibility of ANOTHER one of my cats picking a fight with Adder cx

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 17:00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)   I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Almost There! (Border Skirmish)
Page 1 of 1