Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

If I Could Tell You [Hunting]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

If I Could Tell You [Hunting] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 2:32

The time held the bush apart, and Murkystrike slowly wiggled out. Just as she took the final step, she winced in pain as the thorn dug deeper into her paw, causing another thorn on the bush to pierce her ear, ripping through the tip of it. She growled in pain as she finally freed herself, blood dripping from her ripped ear and from around the thorns lodged in her paws. Countless stinging wounds covered her body under her fur, but those would heal quickly - she was sure. She sighed, lifting her forepaw first to reveal the first thorn that had lodged itself deep into her paw pad. "I'm okay... Just scratched up. I have thorns in my paws though... This one, and one in my hind paw." She mewed softly, keeping her weight off of the injured hind paw.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

If I Could Tell You [Hunting] - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5713

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 5:41

Murkystrike slowly wiggled her way out of the thorns as Mistyfalcon and Batglow held them apart, and her growl of pain was impossible to miss. Telling her to be careful was on the tip of his tongue, though at this point saying it wouldn't do any good, the damage had been done, and she was free of the thorns save for the ones stick in her paws. The cut to the ear couldn't have been pleasant, Mistyfalcon knew firstpaw how those tended to go. Batglow was quick to find cobwebs, and Mistyfalcon stepped aside to let him work, offering Murkystrike a sympathetic smile. He was glad that those seemed to be the extent of her injuries, at least.

Still, she hadn't quite answered his question, either. "What has you distracted? Not me, surely?" It was a rare moment of snark from Mistyfalcon, an attempt at breaking away from the awkwardness from earlier.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Dec 2021 - 16:46

Batglow looked at his friend, giving him a 'really?' look for his statement. While it was funny it was just so... bad... He quickly turned back to Murkystrike. "I will get the one in your hind paw." He told her, keeping his voice on the softer side. He lifted her hind paw higher so he could dig out the thorn. Carefully he grabbed at the thorn with his teeth, and pulled it out trying not to cause more damage than what was already there. Once the thorn was gone, he quickly replaced it with Cobwebs. "Hopefully that feels better."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Dec 2021 - 20:31

Murkystrike blinked slowly at Mistyfalcon's attempt, a small smile forming on her face as she rolled her eyes. "You caught me, Misty, I was so distracted by your horribly lopsided stalking that I just walked right into the bush before realizing it." She purred tail curling as she held still for Batglow. He pulled the thorn out carefully, but she still hissed as it released from her paw pad. The cobwebs stung a bit, but they helped, and she looked over her shoulder gratefully. "Thanks, Bat. I appreciate it. It does feel better, thank you." She purred, turning back to Misty and realizing she had still avoided his question. After a heartbeat, she sighed and limped a bit to be able to look at both toms. "I was distracted because... Well, a lot has happened recently, especially with.. well, us. Between the rogues, and Bat being taken, and the fight, and Burning... I just... I'm sorry. I know I haven't always done things right, but I'm trying my best. I hope you both understand, and forgive me for what I haven't been the best at."

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Dec 2021 - 19:24

Batglow gave him a 'really?' look, but Murkystrike did respond, albeit something more snarky than a real answer to the question. Fair enough, he supposed. "How do you think I keep catching hares?" His whiskers twitched. Batglow continued picking out thorns, and his ear flicked as Murkystrike hissed in pain. She spoke up again, this time with an actual answer to his previous question. His eyes narrowed and a low huff escaped him. "There has been a lot going on recently. It would be a lot for anyone to handle." He understood the feeling of being overwhelmed by things better than she might've thought. "You're doing what you think is best. You don't need to apologize for that."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Dec 2021 - 23:32

At the mention of Burning, Batglow couldn't help but sour just a little. He really didn't like that tom. "I.." He started.. He wasn't mad at her just mad at what had occurred. He fed right into what Buringwing had wanted, but it was deserved. "I know you are doing your best, and that is all anyone can ask for." The lanky black tom said, his tone somewhat somber. "And I can't fault you for that. Like you had said a lot has happened. A lot for me to think about.." He said, eyeing the cobwebs making sure they were sticking and absorbing any blood that managed to get out. "After everything.. Burningwing telling me he didn't want my help in the fight, and what happened in the camp.. He sees me as nothing but another Vea. I'm not another Vea, but I don't know who doesn't see it that way now."

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 1:49

Murkystrike snorted as Mistyfalcon commented back, and her ears swiveled back as he initially huffed. Her gaze lowered as her mate responded before turning up to look at Batglow as he spoke. A flash of anger warmed her pelt as he revealed what Burningwing had said during the battle, but it was very quickly replaced by concern as Batglow continued. Turning to peer up at him, she placed her paw back on the ground and smiled warmly. " I don't see Vea. I don't see Fang, either. I see Batglow, a strong and dependable warrior of ShadowClan. I see a tom who has proven his loyalty and dedication time and time again, and is never afraid to do what is best for the clan, even if it puts him in danger. I see a tom that takes on extra responsibility to give ShadowClan what it needs, and contribute as much knowledge and wisdom as he can. I see.... I see a tom that I've.... That I've...." She glanced to Mistyfalcon quickly before sighing. "That I've come to love, more than just a friend or clanmate. I love both of you, so incredibly much, and I want to be the best warrior and deputy and... And cat that I can be, to make both of you proud, and happy, because I love watching you two be happy and smile. We've been together for so long..." She trailed off, her paws shuffling as she broke the eye contact she had been keeping with Batglow, feeling that her tongue was suddenly tied, preventing her from speaking.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 19:01

"If he doesn't want help in a fight, you could always give him what he wants. " Mistyfalcon shrugged, flippant. "Can't blame you when he gets his tail handed to him." And Burningwing would get his tail handed to him sooner or later, Mistyfalcon had no doubt. Batglow continued, and his tail lashed. "You're no Vea," He snapped out, tone sharp. "Murky is right. And Burningwing is a fool. I'd hope the rest of our clanmates are smarter than that." He stepped forward, gently twining his tail with hers for a moment before glancing back up at Batglow. "We've been friends this long, Bat. Nothing will change that."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 23:42

He was taken back. He didn't expect this.. from either of them. Honestly it seemed to him that he was a little bit of a bother sometimes, but to have a confession from his deputy.. for them to cherish him so much.. he didn't know how to deal with it all. "I.." He stuttered out, emotions flooding him to the point it was hard to think. He didn't know any of this was a possibility.. After Moonshine.. After his kits had died... He didn't think he would get a chance again but here it was

He tucked his head down into his chest, his eyes pinched close so he wouldn't cry. "Thank you. Thank you so much. You two are the greatest things in the world to me, and I hate seeing anything happen to you." He didn't know if he could go to them, so he hoped they would come to him.

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Jan 2022 - 18:46

Murkystrike looked to Mistyfalcon gratefully as he stepped forward to join her before turning back to Batglow. Her eyes widened in sympathy as her friend's head fell, his chin close to his chest. After a heartbeat, she stepped forward to stand next to him, wrapping her tail around his haunches and resting her chin on his shoulder. "There's no need to thank us, Bat. You're one of the greatest things in my life too, and I don't want anything to ever happen to you." She mewed softly, pressing her cheek to his back and licking his shoulder gently.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I Could Tell You [Hunting]   If I Could Tell You [Hunting] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I Could Tell You [Hunting]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2