Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunpaw's moonstone journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Sunpaw's moonstone journey Empty
PostSubject: Sunpaw's moonstone journey   Sunpaw's moonstone journey EmptyMon 23 Aug 2021 - 16:25

"Sunpaw, time to leave!" Smallbean's call rang across the camp. The tom's nose pointed toward the sky as he looked at the placement of the sun. It was about sunhigh, a perfect time to leave if he wanted to arrive just after sunset. Smallbean retreated into the medicine den, quickly eating one herb wrap before picking up the other and walking back outside. When the apprentice approached him, he presented to pile to the younger tom. "Here are your travelling herbs. I'll warn you thought, they taste rather bitter." The medicine cat watched as Sunpaw ate his herbs, standing up and stretching once he had finished. "Alright, if you're ready, it's time to leave." With that, he began walking toward the camp entrance, ducking through once he was sure that Sunpaw was following.

They now stood before mothermouth, the moon now high in the sky. Smallbean had already explained what to do during the trip, so Sunpaw wouldn't need help once he got to the moonstone. "Follow closely behind me, okay?" He nodded at Sunpaw before walking into the darkness. He led the apprentice through the tunnels until they reached the moonstone, feeling relief now that the cave's walls weren't pressing against him. Already shielding his eyes from the moonstone's bright light, he stepped to the side, allowing space for Sunpaw. "You know what to do"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's moonstone journey   Sunpaw's moonstone journey EmptyFri 27 Aug 2021 - 10:30

Goldenfang, it seemed, had decided that Sunpaw was ready for his Moonstone journey. The gangly apprentice's heart leapt into his chest when Smallbean called his name. Taking a deep breath to steady himself, he put on a light-hearted smile and trotted over to the medicine den to receive his herbs. "Oh, 'm sure they don't taste that bad--" he meowed as he lapped them up, his face immediately wrinkling with disgust. He gulped them down and just barely managed to not retch, giving a shaky, awkward grin at the medicine cat. "A-Alright, I'm...ready to go, I-I guess."

The journey to Highstones wasn't as nearly as bad as Sunpaw expected, and it was filled with idle chatter as he got to know the medicine cat better. Sunpaw had really grown and matured during his training, both physically and emotionally. Although still plagued with bouts of anxiety, he had blossomed into a fine, young, tall tom that was devoted to the Warrior Code and to his Clan.

The pair of WindClanners entered the tunnel and Sunpaw made sure to stay close to Smallbean. Soon, they reached the cavern holding the Moonstone and he couldn't help but gasp at the brilliance of it. He'd heard stories, but...this was better than he could have expected. He nodded at the smaller cat in affirmation before padding over, settling down before the stone. Sunpaw took a deep breath and let it out slowly, then touched his nose to the Moonstone.

When he opened his eyes again, he was standing on WindClan's moor, in a small clearing where the grass wasn't as tall. Raising his head, he looked around, but didn't see anyone else yet. "H-Hello? Is anyone there...?"

Sunpaw's moonstone journey 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's moonstone journey   Sunpaw's moonstone journey EmptyMon 20 Sep 2021 - 20:53

A shape, tall and uncannily swift, strutted from the silent, glittering plains of StarClan's endless bounty. "Alright," he purred in a nasally voice, "Have you lot killed Smallbean yet? Is he finally sick of gangly WindClan apprentices? Do you think your denmates have finally run him down?"

Aspenheart laughed heartily, a little snort interrupting the haughty sound. "I was WindClan's medicine cat seasons and seasons before you, Sunpaw. I trained Softbreeze, and she mentored Smallbean. You know, I never actually ask to come here. I'm not volunteering myself. I let fate decide. If an apprentice needs me, then I come. So that must mean that you meant for me to be here... even if you don't know why."

He stooped down to the apprentice's level, rolling to his side and tucking his legs in a comfortable lounge. "Isn't it funny? You try to make all this starry stuff make sense, and it just complicates it all more. Seems like there's other complicated stuff on your mind, though."

Sunpaw's moonstone journey TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw's moonstone journey   Sunpaw's moonstone journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunpaw's moonstone journey
Page 1 of 1