Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thunder v.s. River

Go down 
+3
Thea
Hollyleaf
Clover
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 15:06

Summitpaw had asked Fawnpaw,Sunpelt,and Cloverpaw if they would like to go on a patrol on the Riverclan border. "Come on guys are you afraid of those Fish-faces?" He flicked his tail in delight and padded a few steps into the forest.

Cloverpaw twined her tail with Sunpelts and then padded after Summitpaw. "Hey don't leave camp with out us!!" She padded after the young tom before he could get into trouble.

Meanwhile Winterpaw was fishing at the river by herself for a few minuets like she's done a million times before. She was supposed to meet her patrol at the river and she though she'd hunt a fish or two for them. She had to be extra careful since the river was swollen and had heard that cats could easily be drowned especially Riverclan cats. So naturally Winterpaw had to slip and fall into the river and was swept away by the strong fast moving current. She had managed to wash ashore and laid there for a few minuets to catch her breath and get the river water out of her lungs. But what she didn't know was that she was on the Thunderclan side and that a patrol was going to come by very soon. What may look like an accident to a Riverclan cat would look like a trespass to the Thunderclan cats.
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 15:24

OOC~ Bout to get super intense

Dewleaf had just padded through the reeds as she saw the young apprentice fall in, fur fluffing her eyes grew wide with terror. "Winterpaw no!!!!" She yowled as she charged along the bank desperately trying to catch up with the young cat.
~
Fawnwillow had been padding close to Summitpaw when she heard the yowls nearby, a little frightened she mewed to her mate. "Did you hear the screams coming from the river?" Her green gaze filled with mixed fear.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 15:40

Summitpaw's ears preened upwards towards the sound. "Its coming from the river!?!?!?
" He meowed and ran after the screams.

Cloverpaw saw Summitpaw run off and she frowned. She turned to Sunpelt. "Should we go after him?" She meowed and cast a glance at his figure as it raced towards the river.

Winterpaw never heard the screams so when she reached the bank she could hear three sets of paw steps.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 16:04

OOC: May I join?

IC:

Specklestream raced out of camp when she heard screams. "Whats going on?!" She demanded.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 16:32

OOC:yea sure then all we need is Deeleafs other apprentice from Riverclan ^_^

IC: Summitpaw stopped at the edge of the river his pelt bristling when he saw the white and silver Riverclan apprentice. He nudged her. "Hey wake up!!" he meowed not very happy that a Riverclan cat had washed ashore on Thunderclan territory.

Cloverpaw stopped next to Summitpaw.

Winterpaw opened her eyes only to cough up river water that was stuck in her lungs. Her eye widened when she realized that she was on Thunderclan territory.

OOC2: we should wait for Blaze

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 17:35

Sunpelt called after Cloverpaw, "Cloverpaw, wait!" I don't want to lose her too!

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 18:08

Dewleaf stopped when she couldn't see Winterpaw bobbing in the waves. Squinting she saw a sodden body across the way, surrounded by Thunderclan scum. "Leave her alone! She's hurt!" She yowled across the way.
~
Fawnpaw nudged the unconscious cat, checking her all over. "Definitely Riverclan, surprised they can't even teach their apprentices to swim!" She smirked.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 18:13

Summitpaw eyed the Riverclan apprentice and hissed. "What in the name of Starclan are you doing in Thunderclan territory!?" He was angry that this Riverclan she cat was on Thunderclan territory. She had no right to be here!!

"Summitpaw don't do anything to harm her cant you see she's half drowned?" Cloverpaw meowed and tried to tug him away by the scruff. Alright she was older and bigger in size it was hard to drag this tom away from this apprentice that looked older that him by a moon or two.

Winterpaw's eyes filled with fear and she got up and backed up towards the flooded river. "I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to come on T-Thunderclan territory.." she mewled and shrank back inching even more so towards the swelling river. Her wet pelt made her long soft white and silver fur hang off her small slender body making her look even smaller than usual.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 18:21

Dewleaf jumped in the river, using her strong wide paws and thick tail she made it across with only minor trouble. Once she reached the other side she shielded the young cat and swatted at the apprentices with sheathed claws. "Don't you have manners? She's nearly drowned and you're trying to claw her ears off!" She spat.
~
Fawnwillow leapt back when she saw the older cat drag herself out of the water silently. Speechless she helped Cloverpaw drag her mate back wide eyed.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 18:39

Cloverpaw leaped onto Summitpaw and tried to pin him down. "We cannot cause more trouble with Riverclan Summitpaw!!" She used all her strength to keep him down.

Summitpaw struggled but then went limp.

Winterpaw flinched when Dewleaf jumped in front of her. "D-Dewleaf we should just leave were on their territory.." she whimpered and shuffled her paws. Her turquoise eyes wide with fear for feint into a border brawl.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 18:44

Dewleaf nodded, "I'll have to carry you across the river is too dangerous" She mewed ignoring the scuffling apprentices.
~
Fawnwillow hissed at her mate and friend, "Stop! We represent Thunderclan act appropriate!"
She scowled.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 18:57

Summitpaw nodded as Cloverpaw got off him. "Your right I'm sorry.."

Cloverpaw narrowed her eyes if this were to break out in a fight I could mean injuries and death something that caused a lot of pain for Thunderclan lately.

Winterpaw shook her head. "Its fine I can swim.." the white and silver she cat meowed her ears pinned back in fear not anger.

OOC:who's gonna start the fight Riverclan or Thunderclan?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 19:02

OOC~ I don't know a RC warrior and a single apprentice against two apprentices and a warrior not including the other TC cats....

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 19:18

OOC:what about your other apprentice?

IC:Cloverpaw stood by her mate and whispered to him. "I hope this doesn't come to a fight."

Summitpaw stood by his mate and glared at the Riverclan cats. "Well what are you waiting for I thought you were leaving."

Winterpaw taken aback by this thunder-for-brains Thunderclan scum narrowed her eye and hissed. "Well at least we're not rude. And at least we take care of our kits! It's not like we'd ever have them in a forest and let them get taken by a hawk and dropped into our territory!" she meowed furiously her tail lashing and her claw unsheathed and digging into the soft river mud.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 3:56

OOC: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait up! Sheesh! You abandon me!

IC: Sunpelt stared at Dewleaf. He fought to keep his voice calm. "You bring that apprentice back to RiverClan territory now. And don't try to swim your way across to here again or we'll rip your pelts off." Sunpelt shifted his position so that he was shielding Cloverpaw and Summitpaw.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunder v.s. River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder v.s. River   Thunder v.s. River Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunder v.s. River
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next