Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) - Page 2 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 20:55

"Nope." he replied simply, popping the 'p'. "Though, I have heard of it. I assume you're gonna teach me?" Harrierpaw turned to face Quaildock as they walked. The apprentice shooting the other a questioning look. He turned away once again as he continued to familiarize himself with the territory.

"So, where are we stopping to hunt?" he asked after a few minutes of walking. He was a bit eager to begin catching prey. He was far from the most patient of cats and the longer things took, the antsier he became.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jul 2021 - 5:28

"Of course I'll teach you!" He meowed. After a few minutes of walking, Quaildock answered the apprentice's other question. "I'm planning on stopping when we're fairly close to the river, which should be soon." After walking even more, the sound of water rushing slowly came into earshot. Quaildock slowed to a stop, and turned around to face Harrierpaw. "Ok, I believe it's time to learn the aforementioned hunting crouch!"

Rush

Rush

Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Jul 2021 - 22:50

Harrier's ears perked up as he picked up on the sound of the river's rushing water. Finally! It was time! The apprentice nodded at his mentor's words as he fully turned to face him. "Okay. Teach me then." he demanded with a light tone, smirk taking residence on his face. He was itching to go and observe the river closer but he refrained his urges for now. One thing at a time and all that.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 Jul 2021 - 9:21

Quaildock nodded. "Ok copy what I do." He said, crouching down, his underbelly briskly touching the grass. He waited a bit, so Harrierpaw could copy him easily.

Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Jul 2021 - 13:45

Harrierpaw used a minute to scan his mentor's form before attempting it himself. He wanted to get it as close as possible in his first try. He just didn't want to spend too much time on this and get to the actual hunting sooner.

Once he felt like he got a good visual and understanding of the crouch, he dropped down and shimmied around his limbs and body until he felt satisfied with his position. "How's this? Look good? Pretty close to yours I believe." he meowed as he looked over to Quaildock for confirmation with a brow raised.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Jul 2021 - 16:28

Quaildock nodded. "Yup, seems pretty good to me." He meowed in approval. "Ok now since you have that down, I want you to sniff the air and tell me what you smell."

Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Jul 2021 - 16:55

The apprentice sighed with relief. Good enough was good enough. Harrierpaw sat up, ears swerving as he listened at what Quaildock was saying. Sniff the air? As simple as breathing. He nodded and began to do as told. He could smell many things, specifically the foliage around him and the fresh mist of the nearby river. He concentrated even harder as he honed in on the first creature he could scent.

That prey turned out to be a squirrel. A classic ThunderClan meal. Can't go wrong with some squirrel. "I can smell a squirrel somewhere over there." he replied after a few minutes, nose pointing over at some tall grass not too far from where they were. "What next?" he asked, eyes never leaving the spot where the squirrel was scented.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Jul 2021 - 19:04

"Well next, your crouch down, and track the smell. Once the squirrel gets into view, stalk closer, and then leap!" He explained.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2