Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) Empty
PostSubject: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptyThu 24 Jun 2021, 10:35 am

The morning rays of sunlight filtered in through the leaves. The air was warm, as the soft chirping of birds filled the forest. In Quaildock's opinion, it was the perfect day for training.

The warrior padded over to the apprentice's den, as he gazed upon Harrierpaw. "Come on, time to get up. It's time to start training." Quaildock whispered, as he nudged the new apprentice.

Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptySun 27 Jun 2021, 8:44 pm

Blinking rapidly to rid of the grogginess from his vision, Harrierpaw grumbled an 'alright, alright 'm coming' as he was nudged and awakened by his mentor's voice. He let out a huge yawn as he stretched until he was fully standing. He eyed Quaildock with slitted eyes, a bit annoyed for having been awoken but fully aware as to why it happened.

"So, what're we doing for my first day?" he inquired with a raised brow as they exited the apprentice's den, Harrier having been the one to lead. Don't get him wrong, he was plenty...delighted to start his training but he just wasn't one to show it.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptyMon 28 Jun 2021, 8:35 am

Quaildock softly chuckled at the apprentice's groggy state. He then turned to the camp entrance, beckoning for Harrierpaw to follow him. "Today we're going to explore the territory, and maybe catch some prey. Since it's greenleaf, there'll be plenty to catch, and it'll also be nice all day." Quaildock answered. He then padded out of camp, and into the woods, glancing back at Harrierpaw, ever so often.

Rush

Rush

Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptyWed 30 Jun 2021, 5:47 pm

Exploring the territory? Maybe catch some prey? Sounded like a plan and Harrier appreciated a good plan, if he was being honest. The apprentice nodded and shrugged. "Sounds fine to me. Let's go then. I've been ready to start." He knew he sounded a bit impatient but he didn't really care much about anything but where they'd be going in a minute.

The fluffy tom followed quickly behind his mentor as the older tom led them out of the camp, sharp, golden eyes flicking around every so often in interest. He wanted to familiarize himself with the territory without making him look like an overexcited kit. That just wasn't his style.

"So...um, where are we headed to first? Or are we just going to walk around aimlessly? Not trying to rush you. Just...wondering."

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptyWed 30 Jun 2021, 7:07 pm

Quaildock shrugged at Harrierpaw's question. "Eh I was just planning on showing you the borders, and some good places to hunt. Figured that maybe we'd stop sometime to catch prey."

Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptyWed 30 Jun 2021, 9:42 pm

That was...fine by him. He was a bit vague on the time part of this whole plan but did he really care enough to question that? No, well, at least he was trying not to. "Alright then. What's our first stop? Is it one of the borders? Wherever we're going, are we almost there yet?" he asked Quaildock with a more genuine curiosity yet with an undertone of exasperation. No use in trying to mask his impatience at their pace. He was trying so hard not to get too frustrated with his mentor since he could tell that Quaildock wanted this to be a relaxed training session and that didn't warrant the brunt of his irritation but he was just too quick to get annoyed. Worrying part was, his mentor probably didn't know that about him and will probably find out the hard way if he kept at this pace.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptyThu 01 Jul 2021, 8:23 am

Quaildock chuckled as Harrierpaw questioned him. "I feel your quizzing me." He joked, before adding, "I believe our first stop should be fourtrees. You are going to be going there soon after all. And I don't worry, we'll get there soon."

After walking through the woods a bit more, the hill which fourtrees sat upon grew into view, as Quaildock slowed to a stop. "We're here." Quaildock mewed, letting the apprentice gaze upon it from where they were standing.

Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptyThu 01 Jul 2021, 11:07 pm

"Quizzing you? Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. You choose which one you'd prefer it to be." he snorted with a tiny roll of his eyes. He quickly focused back as he took in his mentor's next set of words. "Alright. Take me to Fourtrees oh leader of mine." he meowed, a lace of friendly sarcasm present in his words. He shot his mentor a lazy smirk as he picked up his pace to match Quaildock, secretly eager to see Fourtrees.

Once they arrived, well, sort of, Harrier took the opportunity he was given to observe the area. He itched to go closer but had a hunch that he probably wouldn't be allowed to do so. Tail twitching in frustration, he looked back at Quaildock ready to fire out some questions.

"That's where the Gatherings are held huh? If that's neutral land, do you think we might be able to...I dunno...take an even closer peek? Preferably inside the area?"

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptyFri 02 Jul 2021, 7:36 am

Quaildock smiled. "Why of course we can look closer. In fact we could race each other there!" He said, before crouching down and bounding off towards it, looking back to see if Harrierpaw would join him.

Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptySun 04 Jul 2021, 6:47 pm

Huh. Guess he was wrong on assuming that Quaildock would turn out to be some sort of stick-in-the-mud. He filed the information for later and resumed his attention on his mentor. A...race? The apprentice quirked an eyebrow as his eyes traced his mentor's movements as he sped off. Harrier let out a snort and rolled his eyes once again. This warrior had energy and enthusiasm for days. It was not what he'd been expecting to be frank, but you won't really see him complaining.

Not one to be left in the dust, the fluffy tom stretched then wasted no more time in bounding after Quaildock, amused smirk on his maw the whole way over. Perhaps training wouldn't be a total drag after all.

Not surprising, Harrierpaw arrived last. Quail was a warrior and he had a head start. He had been destined to win. At least he didn't allow Harrier a pity win. He would've hated that. Pity was always bound to get you a very irritated Harrierpaw. The apprentice concealed his mild exhaustion with a smirk. "Good race." he said simply as he brushed past his mentor to take a look around Fourtrees. From what he'd heard about this place from passing conversations, it was a place of truces and peace, not that that stopped others in the past to use this as a battlefield. There wasn't much going on apart from the obvious giant trees and rock. It was a little underwhelming. He supposed that all the thrilling stuff happened during the gatherings. It probably looked better at night anyway.

"So...this is where the gatherings take place? Does anything interesting happen here during gatherings or is it just talking?" he asked as his eyes roamed up the the 'Great Rock'. "That's probably where the leaders stand...neat." he muttered to himself as he waited for a response from the older tom.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptyMon 05 Jul 2021, 9:06 am

Skidding to a stop, Quaildock looked back and saw as Harrierpaw ran up besides him. "You did well. Maybe one day you'll be me!" Quaildock commented, a soft chuckle in his voice. He took a step back, as he let the apprentice examine Fourtrees. He wondered what Harrierpaw thought of Fourtrees. He'd probably only barely know what the apprentice thought of Fourtrees though, and that was just fine with him.

"What happens at gatherings?" Quaildock softly pondered after Harrierpaw asked him the question. "Well most of the time is talking I suppose, but some cats do play around. Plus the talking could be really interesting, and usually leads to some sort of drama if your interested in stuff like that."

Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptyWed 07 Jul 2021, 12:22 am

"Drama, playing, and talking? Sounds...alright. Could be worse I guess." Harrier meowed as he walked further into the clearing, tail swishing behind him in mild curiosity. "Say, Quaildock? What's the most interesting gathering you've been to? Wanna know before I get my chance to go and become underwhelmed...Oh, and while I'm still asking questions, why's your name Quaildock? I have no clue what a dock is and it's been on my mind for a while. You really don't have to answer that but just know that I'll be pestering you for an answer my entire apprenticeship." The apprentice faced his mentor and raised a brow, tiny smirk present on his maw.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptyWed 07 Jul 2021, 9:52 am

Quaildock tilted his head at Harrierpaw's question. "My name? Oh well dock is a type of plant medicine cats use. It's also because my sister was named Dock, her clan name was Hickorypaw but our parents gave us a second name due to them being loners for a quite a bit, and she disappeared several moons back, and I wanted to honor her." Quaildock meowed, his expression grim, before lightening up. He then walked up next to Harrierpaw, and playful batted him with his paw, claws sheathed. "But enough about that. Whenever you wanna leave fourtrees, let me know. Then maybe we could do a bit of hunting on our way to the the river."

Rush

Rush

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptyWed 07 Jul 2021, 6:35 pm

The apprentice nodded his head slowly, thoughts bouncing around in his head. He lifted his gaze and shot the warrior a lopsided smile. "That's...good of you to do for your sister. Wherever she is, I'm sure she misses you guys..." He couldn't help but look away as he spoke, a bit embarrassed to be caught being so...nice. The somber and somewhat awkward mood broke away as soon as Quaildock batted him with a paw. "Oi! Watch it you overgrown furball!" he grunted with a light tone, one of his own paws reaching out and swatting the other's chest. He eyed the older tom critically before relaxing and letting out a huff. "You're such a kit sometimes." he muttered, a playful roll of his eyes accompanying that statement. He was thankful for Quail to have changed the subject. He was terrible with anything regarding feelings and mushy stuff usually made his fur itch.

"We can leave now. I'd very much like to do some hunting on our way to the river." he meowed as he began to lead them away from Fourtrees, yellow eyes watching the warrior expectantly as he waited for him to take the lead once they were out of the area.

Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) EmptyWed 07 Jul 2021, 8:27 pm

Quaildock softly chuckled. Training Harrierpaw would be fun. When Harrierpaw said they could leave, Quaildock's chuckling slowed, and he nodded. He then led Harrierpaw out of Fourtrees, and began walking towards the river. "Ok so do you know the hunting crouch?" Quaildock asked as they walked.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)   So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

So you want to become a warrior? (closed for Harrierpaw)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next