Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 10:17 pm

Tinytip tried to walk in the snow as she led this patrol with her son. It was hard walking with her short legs and sometimes the snow reached her chest but she enjoyed the snow anyways. Her amber eyes looked at Stonepaw with happiness once they reached a nice clearing for hunting. "Thank you so much for coming with me! Riverclan needs prey more than ever and we haven't had the chance to just relax and talk." She purred with a motherly look to her son.

He was already bigger than her so she had to look up at him but she was happy about it. Being small wasn't really helpful for a warrior. "So... how are you feeling? Did you recover from the battle well?

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 10:35 pm

Stonepaw walked alongside his mother, thankful for the opportunity to spend time with her and do something productive. His short grey fur was neatly groomed. His wounds were healing quite well, no smell of infection detectable when he had licked them clean, but all was not well with the apprentice. He had been having difficulty with idleness ever sense he returned from the battle. Whenever his mind was not sufficiently engaged with something, it wandered to the sights and sounds and smells of battle. Sometimes, it all seemed so real to him that his fur would fluff out and claws unsheathe as if he expected real enemies to jump out of the reeds and attack at that very moment. Not wanting to worry Tinytip, he kept all of that to himself and simply replied, "Yes, my wounds are healing quite nicely. Thanks for asking."

After a short pause he added, "How are you doing?"

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 10:50 pm

The little she-cat sighed relieved to hear that her son was doing fine and his question caught her out of guard. "Me? Well... I'm a still a little shaken by the battle. I mean, you know that I'm not a fighter but that didn't stop from attacking two huge she-cats that looked the same and then attacking Blizzardstar! My wounds aren't too bad but I surely flew a lot of times when those Thunderclanners hit me." She remembered her fights against Sharptooth, Specklefang and Blizzardstar too clearly. It was hard to forget something like that... especially for a small she-cat with a lack of confidence in her fighting skills.

"Anyways, let's not talk about that battle anymore. Thanks to Starclan it's over! On the other side, I really hope your training is going well. Why don't show your mother how much you have learned about hunting?" The she-cat sat down, expecting to see her son hunting. She couldn't be prouder of him! His Stonepaw was truly going to be an honourable warrior in the future.

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 11:16 pm

He listened attentively to Tinytip's words, glad she seemed ok herself and feeling quite proud at knowing his mother had acted as such an honorable RiverClan warrior and formidable opponent during the fighting. The memory of his father's excessive violence, however, serving as yet another dark shadow over Stonepaw's opinion of him. He had yet to sort out that whole mess and shoved it aside for now, choosing to focus on the task at hand--finding prey for his clan.

Stonepaw lowered himself to the floor in a crouch and kept very still, opening his jaws to sent the air. At the moment he smelled it, he heard the rustling of a creature in the reeds. Water shrew! What an unexpected gift from StarClan such a catch would be, especially mid-leaf-bare! He crept up to it as it continued rustling, expert ears tracking every move of the rodent's tiny paws. The grey tom pounced....#@$!....paws landing on flattened reeds as the squealing shrew bolted away. He turned back to Tinytip with a sheepish look, "Oops. Fumbled that one."

#ff9999

#33ccff

Last edited by Willow on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 11:16 pm

The member 'Willow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) Mistpe10
The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:55 am

The she-cat looked at her son with deep attention and didn't mind when he failed his first attempt. The little warrior stood up with a comprehensive smile before nudging lovingly with her muzzle. "Things like that always happen, my dear son. Especially during leafbare! Let's see if I have better luck."

Tinytip stepped away and sniffed the air. Soon, her nouse caught the scent of a frog not so far from her. With a smile, the warrior trotted to the place where she smelled it and her eyes soon gazed the small creature, jumping next to a frozen puddle. Taking advantage of her size, she crouched down hiding in the snow and approached the frog with slow steps. She leapt toward it but the animal saw her in the last moment and it jumped away quickly. Tinytip fell in the puddle and her paws slipped before her face struck the snow. The she-cat raised her head quickly and shook it, getting rid of that cold and white frozen water. "Wow! That was even worse than I expected." She chuckled, looking back at Stonepaw with a bright smile.

OOC: I hate this dice XD! You can now request me the Moonstone Journey here: Moonstone Journeys Sign-ups

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:55 am

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Stonepaw blinked sympathetically at Tinytip. The small warrior wasn't experiencing much luck either. It was true that prey was tougher to locate during leaf-bare, yet RiverClan had to be fed. As if StarClan heard his unspoken prayer, a squirrel scampered down a nearby tree and began digging at the cold ground, scavenging for hidden away nuts. With ears perked and body tense, all his senses trained on the squirrel, he assessed the distance between himself and his prey before bolting after it....too far away, he chided himself silently while letting out a hiss of frustration. Stonepaw trotted back over to Tinytip and growled, "I should've been faster or gotten closer first. The Clan'll never eat if the rest of the patrols are having this kind of luck."

OOC: It's like they know! They give us small numbers when we want the big ones and big numbers when we want the small ones.

EDIT: My heart skipped a beat when I got a 9, lol. No 10, please not a 10..

#ff9999

#33ccff

Last edited by Willow on Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 3:03 pm

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:43 pm

"You're right, Stonepaw. We must catch something for the clan or at least bring back a fish. I'm going to try again." Tinytip purred to him. He seemed a bit upset and it was normal but today they just had bad luck... and maybe the next time they would hunt something.

Tinytip kept that positive attitude and she launched herself to the next objective: a squirrel. Those were rare in Riverclan territory. Like before, she approached it slowly, hiding in the snow and when she was close enough, her hind legs stretched and Tinytip jumped toward it. Her jaws bit the scruff of the surprised animal, killing it in just a few seconds. The little warrior returned to her son happy and left the prey in the snow, burying it. "See? Our luck is begging to change! Maybe you'll catch something this time too!"

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:43 pm

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Croak! Stonepaw nearly jumped out of his pelt from the loud call of a nearby toad. He didn't answer his mother's optimistic comment as he focused his attention on locating the source of the sound. The brown creature hopped, revealing its distance to be about a couple fox-lengths away. How'd they miss that? He crouched and followed after it...(yes!!)...stopping once he got close enough to pounce and catch it between his paws, gently taking the noisy creature in his mouth and crushing the life out of it until it grew still. Perhaps StarClan was on their side after all. Stonepaw padded back over to Tinytip with his catch.

#ff9999

#33ccff

Last edited by Willow on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 9:23 pm

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 11:16 pm

The small she-cat waited in the snow for her son and when she heard his steps, a bright smile appeared on her muzzle. "My dear Stonepaw! You caught a toad! I'm so proud of you. You see? Better luck always come at the end." She purred licking his head with love. The she-cat was so happy to spend time with her kit alone. They could just go and chat about their lives without worrying about a thing. That was the best thing for a mother like her.

"Look at you. You're just like your father! An honourable tom with amazing hunting skills! I'm sure that Batfang would like to see how much you have improved too." She mewed noticing how much he looked like her mate. He may have his fur or eyes but the way he moved and his body were so similar to Batfang's shape. Tinytip couldn't wait to see him with his new warrior name and share the den with him. They would enjoy so much more time as a family!

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 12:20 am

Stonepaw purred at the display of affection from his mother but it caught in his throat when she mentioned Batfang, wincing at her comparison of him and his father. He had no desire to be told he was anything like him right now, not that it was Batfang he was the most angry with and worried about. He knew it wasn't really fair to hold his father's past mistakes against him. It was Pantherpaw that concerned him the most. The SkyClan cat looked much more like their father than Stonepaw did and he shivered at the memory of their encounter.

He took a shaky breath and swallowed hard before responding, "Tinytip, there's something I need to tell you." Stonepaw felt guilty about causing his mother undue worry, but if Pantherpaw ever made good on his threat, he'd never forgive himself for not at least giving his mother a head's up so she'd be more alert in the face of potential danger. "There's a SkyClan cat, a little older than me, who attacked me by the river. He knew you and Batfang were my parents and he threatened he'd be back. I don't think you should leave the camp alone, just in case he comes back." Stonepaw paused before adding hastily, "I wanted to talk to Batfang about if first, but we've all been so busy lately. I don't think you should bring it up to him. I'm worried he might overreact."

#ff9999

#33ccff

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)   The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Little Warrior With Her Little One (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: