Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Simple Times:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

Simple Times: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Times:   Simple Times: - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jul 2021 - 21:23

With more urgency, Wolfblaze trotted along, avoiding any scent of Kestrelswoop so she didn't have to hear that she lost or something already. She was less than optimistic she'd win now, but she did know that if Kestrelswoop won, it'd be fair and square. Suddenly, the scent of squirrel was on the air, and the long-haired warrior crouched down as low as she could get. She had to move swiftly to make up lost time, but she did scan the ground in front of her to ensure there were no errant sticks around.

Swiftly and silently, she came upon the creature, pouncing as soon as she was close enough. Claws snaring it, she quickly killed the creature and buried it. Thankfully, she could still catch squirrels, that last one was just a minor mishap. She was back in the game! At least she hoped. Her friend may have already beaten her and be looking, but at least she could keep trying 'till he found her!

Wolfblaze caught a squirrel, using 3 stamina!

Wolfblaze
40/40 HP
111/120 SP (-3)

Simple Times: - Page 2 Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!

Last edited by Alexcentria on Mon 5 Jul 2021 - 19:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: Simple Times:   Simple Times: - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Jul 2021 - 21:23

The member 'Alexcentria' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Simple Times: - Page 2 Mistpe10
Simple Times: - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Simple Times:   Simple Times: - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 18:25

"This is it. Your last catch. Don't mess this up and don't make a fool of yourself." Kerath whispered to himself as he eyed a squirrel with intent. It might've looked a bit silly of him to be talking to himself but giving himself pep-talks usually helped quell his nervousness. He was so close to finishing yet that didn't mean that something couldn't go wrong. He just hoped it wouldn't end in embarrassment for him. The warrior shook away his thoughts then carefully crouched down and began sneaking closer to the bushy-tailed critter. He had to focus. Kestrelswoop watched for any signs that it had heard him and when he found none, he took that small, safe opportunity and pounced.

The feeling of the tiny critter between his paws delighted him. He did it! He caught his last prey. Three in a row with no misses! A grin spread onto his face as he grabbed the squirrel with his maw and began to head back but stopped in his tracks. Weirdly enough, he no longer felt much excitement for probably having won the competition. He just... didn't. Wolfblaze had seemed very eager to win and the grin on her face had been such a nice thing to see. Her energy and playfulness had always been infectious, especially to him. His tail drooped lower and lower as he thought more. Was he actually going to forfeit his win... just to see her smile again? To make her happy?

The brown and white tom dropped his catch and stared at it intently, as if it had all the answers he was seeking. His head was having a battle with itself but after minutes of contemplating various scenarios, he finally decided on his answer. Kestrelswoop dug an inconspicuous hole and pushed the squirrel in then buried it, making sure to smooth out the surrounding earth as to not make it seem like there was something there. He was going to come back and get it later. Kerath... had forfeited his win. He was probably going to regret this but honestly, the bragging and extra chores was worth the happy state Wolfblaze will be in. For now, he had to get his other catches and just wait until Wolf had announced her win.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kestrelswoop was successful in catching a Squirrel costing 3 SP.

Kestrelswoop:
40/40[HP]
111/120[SP] (-3 SP)

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Mon 5 Jul 2021 - 19:04; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Simple Times:   Simple Times: - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 18:25

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Simple Times:   Simple Times: - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 19:16

Wolfblaze caught the scent of yet another squirrel and hastily made her way towards it. She hadn't heard Kestrelswoop trying to find her, which meant he was still hunting, and she had a shot! He seemed like a great hunter, and she wouldn't be surprised if he caught something just before she did. Honestly, she wouldn't even be mad! Putting this out of her mind, she approached what she hoped to be her final piece of prey. Wolfblaze shimmied into place, and with a wiggle of her tail, she pounced, bringing her paws down on the creature. With a quick bite to the neck, it fell limp, and Wolfblaze realized that she had won!

She retraced her steps, picking up her pieces of prey in order to show them off to Kestrelswoop. Wolfblaze had a pep in her step, and moved even faster than she normally did. She was excited to show off her skill in the form of her kills, but she almost wondered if Kestrelswoop would be waiting for her with three pieces of prey of his own. The warrior called out to her friend, "Kestrelswoop! Guess what!" As she shouted, she caught his scent, making a beeline toward him. It didn't take long for him to come into view, and her mouth erupted into a wide smile after dropping her prey at her paws. "By the looks of it, I won. Justice for whacking me with your tail has been served!" She moved toward him to bump his shoulder teasingly. "Don't worry, I'd bet you would win if we did this again. You're a pretty good hunter." Moving near her prey once more, she leaned to begin picking them up. "Ready to head back? I'll have to find some chore for you to do." Her head was in mid-lean, but she glanced back up at him, amber eyes playful.

Wolfblaze caught a squirrel, using 3 stamina!

Wolfblaze
40/40 HP
108/120 SP (-3)

Simple Times: - Page 2 Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!

Last edited by Alexcentria on Mon 5 Jul 2021 - 19:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Simple Times:   Simple Times: - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 19:16

The member 'Alexcentria' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Simple Times:   Simple Times: - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2021 - 0:39

Ah. She was finished hunting. The warrior anxiously awaited the she-cat's appearance with his squirrel and toad by his paws. A grin slowly began to form as her shouts made it to his ears. She sounded so happy and excited, just like he had hoped. He straightened his posture and morphed his face to make it seem less like he was letting her win and more like she had won fair and square.

"Well then Wolfblaze. I believe some congratulations are in order. I had nearly caught a squirrel but was too late to get it before your last catch. You won fair and square." A playful pout was clear on his face as he returned her shoulder bump. "I'm glad you still have faith in my hunting capabilities after beating me in this competition. You're being extra kind to me." he mumbled with a teasingly raised brow. The tom then stretched his limbs and grinned at her. "Yeah. Let's head back. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me. I'm sure I'll be having loads of fun." he grumbled with a lighthearted eye roll, playful sarcasm dripping from his words.

The brown and white warrior picked up his prey and nudged the she-cat toward the direction of the camp. Honestly, it had all been worth it, just like he'd predicted. He certainly was prepared for any chores she may throw at him so he wasn't too bummed about the punishment and the boasting she may do was well-earned. Wolf was definitely a great hunter, there was no doubt about that. She deserved to gloat her winnings. Overall, Kestrel felt... content.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Times:   Simple Times: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Times:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2