Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 3:41 pm

Jaystream padded out of the warrior den when everyone was getting back to sleep, except for him and the young apprentice. Snowpaw had proven that she was ready for her moonstone trip after moons of training with Amberpelt. Jaystream was glad... so many apprentices were going to be warriors in no time. Usually, leafbare is the season with the less amount of apprentices and kits but this time it was different. They were getting more young warriors than usual!

The tom carried the herbs to the entrance of the camp and then he sat down, waiting for Snowpaw. Each time was getting easier and, honestly, he was actually enjoying the travelling even if sometimes he got more tired than usual. Actually, being a deputy was a lot of work but he was willing to do everything for the sake of the clan.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Both excited and nervous, but mostly nervous, Snowpaw made her way over to the camp entrance, bracing her fluffy white fur against the cold. She would be speaking to a StarClan cat- she, herself. Just her. The thought was terrifying. What would they say? Would they be angry at her for taking everything so lightly? For being a coward? The apprentice shivered, and not just because of the frosty weather. When she finally reached Jaystream, she ate the bitter travelling herbs without complaint, though she did make a face as she did so. They didn't go down easily past the lump in her throat. Anxiously, she asked the deputy a few questions, her deep green eyes troubled. "What is StarClan like, Jaystream? Are they mean? Are they nice? What if they don't want to talk to me?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 12:57 pm

The tom looked at the apprentice, understanding all her fears and doubts. He was like her in the past... he was like her now. But what he had learned about his own flaws is that he couldn't let those insecurities control him and the only way to do that was to move... act. With a kind smile, the tom stood up looking at the green eyes of the she-cat. "From what I learned during my short time as a deputy and when I was an apprentice, Starclan will always want to speak to us. You don't have to be afraid, Snowpaw. Starclan is there to help us, to guide us during our lives. They're not mean... they will always be there for the greater good of our clan." He mewed looking at the stars with a calm expression. There was no doubt in his eyes... his faith and trust would always remain with his ancestors. Without them... he wouldn't be here. "I know it can be scary... I know you might have doubts in your head but don't worry. I'm here too to guide you and then... Starclan will. They would never do anything to harm us, remember that Snowpaw."

Jaystream turned his sight to the apprentice with a last smile and then, with a flick of his fluffy tail, he told her to follow him before leaving the camp. The warrior walked between the reeds toward the first stop of their trip: the rock path next to the Twoleg bridge. He jumped from one stone to another and waited for Snowpaw to do the same. Then, they continued walking following the Twoleg path, crossing the Fourtrees before they arrived at the Thunderpath: a place that not many Riverclan cats saw often. "Be careful here, Snowpaw. I don't know if Amberpelt told you about this place but here monsters ran through the grey path, killing everything that is in their way. Keep this in mind: trust more in your paws hat your eyes. Usually, you will feel the ground trembling when a monster is approaching before seeing it. You must be completely sure that no one is coming before running to the other side. You must never look back or stop because is dangerous, okay?" He said to her, looking at the grey ground with serious eyes. He had to make sure that it was safe enough for her and it seemed like no monster was coming.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Reassured somewhat by the deputy's words, Snowpaw smiled and followed Jaystream across the rock path, jumping easily from stone to stone, before crossing through the familiar and awe-inspiring Fourtrees. Finally they ended up at the strange Thunderpath, made of a hard, foul-smelling black substance and inhabited by terrifying monsters that killed cats and other animals indiscriminately. "Yeah, Amberpelt told me," she replied to the tom's words, shuddering a little. "It's pretty scary, but I know how to cross it... I think. I'll just follow you and everything will be fine, right?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 1:33 pm

The warrior nodded quietly and then he looked at the silent Thunderpath, making sure it was safe enough. "Now!" With a quick flick of his tail, the tom announced that it was time to run. He didn't stop or look back as he crossed the hard path until his paws were safe again on the grassy ground of Windclan. Jaystream looked back at the young apprentice and smiled glad when she finally arrived. His green eyes returned to the green moors of the strange territory that would lead them to the Moonstone. "Welcome to Windclan, Snowpaw. Come... we must move quickly and soon we'll at the Moonstone." He mewed, starting to walk again through the tall grass.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:45 pm

The moment Jaystream flicked his tail, Snowpaw dashed across the hard black Thunderpath- paws hitting the ground, breath fast, heart pounding. In a few nerve-wracking seconds, it was over, and the apprentice stopped quickly before she smacked into the tom. Breathing heavily from her few moments of exertion- RiverClan cats were not known for running- she began to follow the deputy again, eyes taking in her new surroundings. The soft grass beneath her feet was a relief after the hard, uncomfortable Thunderpath. She felt nervous bring so out in the open, however, and the scent of WindClan put her on edge. How could cats actually live here? The sooner she was back under the trees of RiverClan, with the sound or rushing water in the back of her mind, the happier she'd be. "Are we almost there yet, Jaystream?"she wondered, eyes fixed on the giant mountain some distance before them.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 3:15 pm

The deputy continued the travel without saying much until the apprentice spoke. He looked at her with a comprehensive smile. This was a long trip and she must tired but, thanks to Starclan, they were arriving safe and sound. "Yes... Soon, we will see the Mothermouth, the entrance to the cave where the Moonstone is. Hold on a bit longer, we just have to walk a little more." He purred.

With no other word, the two cats walked until they finally reached the dark entrance of their destiny. He glanced back at Snowpaw, ready to give her the instructions before entering. "This is the last path before reaching the Moonstone. Inside there is dark so you must stay close to me and follow my voice. Be careful with your steps, because the rocks there might be sharp. I'll be right next to you so you won't get lost." Being sure that the apprentice understood everything he said, the tom entered into the deepest depth of the cave with the she-cat by his side. He disliked the cave... it was dark, wet and he felt trapped but everything was worth it to see one more time the beautiful brightness of the Moonstone.

He followed the tunnel, without taking risky short-cuts or entering into other paths that would mislead him and the young cat. The only thing he could see was darkness around him and he could barely hear Snowpaw's breathing and steps. However, soon the darkness started to fade away with a familiar light to the tom. A smile formed on his muzzle... they were finally here. "Snowpaw... we're here. This is the Moonstone." He mewed with respect, entering the large cave where the stone was. "Come closer, young one. Starclan is waiting for you. Touch the stone gently with your nose and close your eyes. I'll see you on the other side after your talking with your ancestors is over." The tall tom approached the rock, while he gave Snowpaw the explanation she needed. He laid down next to the Moonstone but not touching it and he waited for the apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Snowpaw followed the deputy closely through the dark, damp tunnels of Highstones, disliking the pitch-blackness almost immediately. She felt like the cavern walls were closing in, threatening to crush her, or that perhaps the ceiling would fall and trap her. But she had to keep going if she wanted to ever be a warrior. She couldn't give up now. Eventually, after what seemed like moons, theft emerged into a very large room, with the Moonstone in the center. It was dazzlingly bright, a giant tower of crystal that peaked up towards the sky, throwing rays of light all across the room. The light from the giant stone illuminated her white pelt, making it glow with radiance, almost hard to look at. Her emerald-green eyes stared at the sparkling crystal in awe, reflecting the shine in her eyes. Listening to Jaystream's voice, mesmerized by the stone's beauty, the RiverClan apprentice moved slowly forwards as if in a trance. Any trace of fear about meeting StarClan was gone as she lay down by the cold spire of glowing rock and touched her nose to it, falling instantly asleep as the moon reached its peak.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 am

When the apprentice opened up her eyes again, Mothermouth was gone, replaced by endless twilit meadow. At first the stranger was just a pair of murky green eyes blinking out from the deep shadows, then a face, a tabby tom padding into view across the soft grass. Mist pooled around his paws and twined up around his legs, stardust glittering in his fur like dewdrops.

"Snowpaw." His voice was hard, a voice for battle commands and strict orders, but he spoke softly. "I finally get to speak to you face to face. My name is Reedstar. I led RiverClan long before you were born." His whiskers twitched. "Maybe you haven't heard of me, but I know you. Your warrior ancestors have been watching you since your first pawstep."

Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:53 am

Snowpaw stood in the starry plains of StarClan, staring with wide, unbelieving eyes as a StarClan cat- a real StarClan cat- came over and talked to her. Forgetting to be embarrassed, she gaped openly at his starry, mystical appearance. At his name, she couldn't help but blink. Reedstar- so he was the leader of RiverClan, once. Far, far before Fishstar. He must be a very important cat... But he came to speak to me? It took her a few seconds to find her voice. "A- a leader-" the apprentice squeaked, before shaking her head and trying to continue in a better-sounding voice. "A leader of RiverClan came to speak to me? What- what do you have to tell me? What makes me important enough to- to talk to?"

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 4:44 am

"Any cat can seek StarClan's guidance if they look for it." There was a subtle glow of pride to his whiskers as he approached. "Every cat serves their Clan in their own irreplaceable way. If you're loyal and true to your warrior vows, then you'll achieve great things too, Snowpaw." Reedstar touched his nose to hers, his fur touched with ethereal light that flowed off his pelt like fog. "I cannot tell you what your future holds. Trust in yourself more, act on your heart knows is right, and you'll carve the destiny of who you want to be in this short life. Be the justice you know StarClan would want delivered."

Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 5:18 pm

The snowy-white furred apprentice bowed her head, listening attentively to Reedstar's words. They filled her with warmth, the same as curling up next to Splashwillow would. Faces appeared in her mind- Minnowpaw and Duskpaw, Shellwater, Lakepaw. Cats she loved and cared about. Cats she could help, if she tried. She had to be more certain of herself- if she was shy and timid, then she'd never accomplish anything. "Of course, Reedstar. I'll be loyal to RiverClan- forever." Snowpaw's deep green eyes glittered as they looked into the former leader's. "I won't forget what you've told me." He was a StarClan cat, and once a leader as well... probably the wisest cat she would ever meet. She'd have to be a fool to discard any advice she was given, especially from her ancestors themselves. "But... how will I know what is right? StarClan won't always be telling me what to do, and there are a lot of decisions I have to make. What should I do then?" What should I do about Splashwillow and Shellwater? I don't want my mother and grandmother to stay mad at each other.... Though she didn't voice her fears, Reedstar probably knew what was on her mind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: