Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Troutbelly, a RiverClan NPC Elder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 502

Troutbelly, a RiverClan NPC Elder Empty
PostSubject: Troutbelly, a RiverClan NPC Elder   Troutbelly, a RiverClan NPC Elder EmptyTue 11 May 2021 - 17:12

Cat Name: Troutbelly

Clan: RiverClan

What would you do with this position: I would be a fresh role player in RiverClan and I would be able to engage with another Clan’s role players. I am fairly active, and I would like to meet more of the people here and make friends with more people here. I also love role playing old people. No idea why, maybe it’s the hindsight and perspective they have, the questions they start asking, or assessing their lives over again... there’s a lot of character building within that, and having another person to interact with kits and apprentices or talk to warriors would be a positive thing. I would of course be open to any relationships that would develop, whether that’s being the den dad to the orphaned kits or over sharing an occasion in a Gathering.

Why do you deserve this position: I am a seasoned role player; I actually hit the age milestone of having been a role player longer than I haven’t been. I’m open to all flavors of plots and I like to think that I am an adaptable role player. I can write different personalities well, and write hard topics well, like Flashstorm’s death through the eyes of Leaf-frost.

Important Notes/Backstory: Very close with his sister, who died while kitting. He saw how that destroyed her mate, and Troutbelly became very wary of love. He never took a mate, reeling from the loss of his sister. He loves kits, seeing them as a treasure, knowing his sister died to bring life to the Clan. He’s not the sharpest tool in the shed, but instead is upbeat in his own bizarre way. Devoted to all things RiverClan.

Recommendation:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Troutbelly, a RiverClan NPC Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly, a RiverClan NPC Elder   Troutbelly, a RiverClan NPC Elder EmptyTue 11 May 2021 - 17:16

Approved! Welcome to Riverclan and congrats on being the second Riverclan NPC elder :)
Back to top Go down

Troutbelly, a RiverClan NPC Elder
Page 1 of 1