Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber

Amber

Characters : Amberpaw || Sloekit || Flickerfoot
Clan/Rank : TC apprentice || SC Unborn || RC NPC Elder
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 188

Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder Empty
PostSubject: Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder   Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder EmptyFri 30 Jun 2023 - 15:31

Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder Stray-10
Cat Name: Flickerfoot

Clan: Riverclan

What would you do with this position: I'm a newish WCC member, yes, but I've been very active and I hope this lets me branch out into other clans, since my last character slot is committed to a TC feral baby (that makes 2 Thunderclanners in my roster). I hope to bring some fun to Riverclan Rpers by having a grumpy old elder to offer the apprentices advice, entertain the new kits, and befriend the warriors.

Why do you deserve this position: As stated above, I am an active member, and if I'm not posting every day, its because its not my turn to post in the topics I'm involved in :3

Important Notes/Backstory:
Coming from a long line of 100% Riverclanners, Flickerkit had a whole family of dutiful warriors to look up to. His kithood was a happy one, with loving parents and playful littermates. Flicker's father instilled in his son the desire to be a strong, loyal Riverclan warrior. Once made an apprentice, Flickerpaw began training to make himself and his father proud. However, Flicker always had a short temper and attitude problems, and this got him into some trouble. As punishment, he remained an apprentice for much longer than usual. Unfortunately, his father died during this time and never got to see Flickerpaw's warriorship. Instead of letting his father's death crush him, Flicker decided to pull his act together. He was finally named Flickerfoot and moved into the warrior's den with his mother and littermates. Flickerfoot served Riverclan for many years as a fearsome fighter, although he was a bit of a lousy hunter. Flicker was assigned mostly to border patrols, guard duty, and battle parties - earning Flicker his heavily scarred pelt. When Flicker was around, Riverclan cats felt safe and protected while enemy cats feared for their lives.

After having served Riverclan long and dutifully, Flickerfoot retired to the elder's den. He had never been interested in love, and so has no mate or children. His mother and littermates have long since passed away, and he may have some distant relatives left in the clan but he doesn't care to keep tabs on that kind of thing and nobody seems to recognize him as a relative.

Recommendations:

Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder Screen14           Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder Screen15           Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder Screen24         Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder Screen23
           Amberpaw | TC | Apprentice     Sloekit | SC | Kit       Chicorykit | WC | Kit      Flickerfoot | RC | Elder                   

Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder Untitled52_20230627104325c

Art by LittleKitten ♡  
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder   Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder EmptySat 1 Jul 2023 - 14:56

Approved

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down

Flickerfoot for Riverclan NPC Elder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: NPC Elder & Permaqueen Sign Ups-
Jump to: