Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Alderbloom for RiverClan NPC Elder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

Alderbloom for RiverClan NPC Elder Empty
PostSubject: Alderbloom for RiverClan NPC Elder   Alderbloom for RiverClan NPC Elder EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:55 pm

Cat Name: Alderbloom

Clan: RiverClan

What would you do with this position: Alderbloom would be a calm but morally grey presence in the elders den. He is brutally honest when it comes to advice, so if you are struggling, he will gladly give sharp criticisms to you. However, though he thinks of himself as a RiverClan-first cat, he can be very selfish at times, a state of mind he had taken since his murder of a WindClan cat (see backstory below)

Why do you deserve this position: I would like to diversify the clans that I've been in, and Alderbloom allows me to finally create a RiverClan cat, my first true RiverClan cat since I left in 2019. Though I haven’t been the most active, I will have more free time now that school is ending for me.

Important Notes/Backstory: Alderkit was born to a litter of three kits in the middle of leaf-bare. Of those three, only he survived the first couple moons. His apprenticehood was filled with ups and downs, and he grew bitter as a warrior. One night, Alderbloom stood face-to-face with a WindClan cat at the Gorge. She began ruthlessly insulting him and his clan, with every word she said making him angrier and angrier. To a normal cat, it wouldn’t be any more than a hostile relationship, but Alderbloom snapped. She couldn't even look up before the ginger tom had her dead.

After murdering the she-cat, he threw her body into the Gorge, hoping that it would sink to the bottom. The next thing he did was wash his fur and his paws, getting most of the scent off of his pelt. Finally, he snuck back into camp and went to sleep in his nest without waking anyone. He had just gotten away with murdering a cat.

Moons passed, and Alderbloom lived his life as a RiverClan warrior. Stories of the cat he had killed whirled around, how she went missing after crossing the Gorge. RiverClan insisted that none of their cats did anything, but of course Alderbloom knew differently. Alderbloom experienced the Righteous Few and the Asylum’s presence, only choosing to retire after the latter was driven out. Now, he gives advice to any cat who asks for it (while being as blunt as possible, since in his eyes the best way to help them improve is to make them aware of their faults)

Recommendations: N/A

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Alderbloom for RiverClan NPC Elder Image10
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Alderbloom for RiverClan NPC Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderbloom for RiverClan NPC Elder   Alderbloom for RiverClan NPC Elder EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 4:22 am

Approved!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Alderbloom for RiverClan NPC Elder Giphy
Back to top Go down

Alderbloom for RiverClan NPC Elder
Page 1 of 1