Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rabbit Ears [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3005

Rabbit Ears [C] Empty
PostSubject: Rabbit Ears [C]   Rabbit Ears [C] EmptyThu 6 May 2021 - 1:36

As promised, every few days Nightwind would make his way back by the rocks that he told Tornpaw about. The rocks had been empty every time he had come by them, but tonight was different. Tonight there were two rabbit ears in the nooks. Nightwind's heart jumped a bit, but then remembered that this was only a sign that she wanted to talk, not an emergency. He would stay here for the rest of the night, not sure when she had placed the ears. Hopefully she'd be able to come by soon. Rabbit ears... Did she catch it? He hoped so. It would give them something to talk about. Not to mention the fact that he was... well... he didn't look like Dawnhawk at all now. He knew one day he would be discovered. A secret as big as his could never be kept for long, though he was impressed that he had gotten away with it for as long as he had. With that in mind, he slipped around to the other side of the rocks and waited to hear paws approaching. Tornpaw might retreat if she saw a black cat waiting for her. Another thought occurred to him too: What if she had her warrior name by now too? There was a lot to talk about, possibly. He wished he could have been around more... but circumstances being what they were, that just wasn't possible.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

Rabbit Ears [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Ears [C]   Rabbit Ears [C] EmptyMon 10 May 2021 - 21:31

She managed to drop off the rabbit ears without much trouble, no one had followed her out here. Of course as much as she wanted to see him right away she knew that it would take a while for him to see her signal so she had returned to Skyclan for now letting a while tick by before she decided to return, once she was free of patrols.

As she approached the rock it seemed that no one was here yet. A small sigh escaped her. Maybe this was an off day for him? She could have sworn she had gotten it right. Did she lose track of her days? She opened her maw trying to scent the area only to realize the wind was against her. Drifting her scent to the rock instead of the other way around. "Guess I will wait a little.." She muttered to herself, settling down and tucking her paws under herself. She needed the rest anyway.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

Rabbit Ears [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Ears [C]   Rabbit Ears [C] EmptyMon 10 May 2021 - 21:38

He scented her as she approached and heard her sigh. She muttered to herself, and it took a lot of effort to not whip around the rocks and try to comfort her. "Tornpaw..." He called softly, staying hidden behind the rocks. "I'm here, just... I don't look like me anymore. I wanted to tell you first so you didn't get spooked and run off. You're the only one that knows. Don't blow my cover, okay?" And with that, he paused a moment to let her drink in the information. His transformation was likely to be a bit of a shock.

He stepped out of his hiding spot and his eyes landed on Tornpaw. "It's me." He reassured her, but would not approach until she was ready for him to. "I joined Windclan. They call me Nightwind over there, but even they don't know who I am. This is our secret, okay?"

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

Rabbit Ears [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Ears [C]   Rabbit Ears [C] EmptyMon 10 May 2021 - 21:54

She felt relief when she heard his voice, but she was a little confused as to why she didn't see him. She looked around trying to spot her father. She paused as he explained that he didn't look like what he used too, and she figured out he was behind the rocks. How could he have changed? Did he have a big scar? She waited patiently for him to show himself and when he did, she was a little speechless.

Azure eyes took in his appearance. "Wow.. I.." She didn't want to believe it was him, but it was his voice coming out of that appearance. She completely forgot to correct him that it was Tornshadow now, that she was a warrior. That she straight up lied to Wolfstar about her loyalty. "How.. how did this happen?" She asked completely curious. She couldn't help but stand circling around him to take in his appearance fully. "I won't tell anyone, but just how?"

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

Rabbit Ears [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Ears [C]   Rabbit Ears [C] EmptyMon 10 May 2021 - 22:10

He was glad that she didn't immediately back away and retreat from him. He allowed her to circle him and take in his new appearance. "A rogue she-cat named Hollyhock helped me. She showed me this substance called machine grease. It's nasty smelling stuff but after I let it air out for a few days the scent isn't as strong. It can stain bright fur black." She probably figured that out by now though. "Its in the Twoleg place, but I imagine my supply won't last me forever. I'm running out of it." He couldn't quite bring himself to tell her that he already had a solution in Windclan... maybe. His new family was going to be used to anchor him there even after he was discovered. Would it work? Only time would tell.

"What did you need? I see you caught a rabbit?" He nodded at the rabbit ears, but he wasn't entirely sure it was her who caught it. It wouldn't surprise him though, her being his daughter and all.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Rabbit Ears [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Ears [C]   Rabbit Ears [C] EmptySat 15 May 2021 - 13:33

As she got close she could faintly smell the foul scent. It was certainly something.. She didn't understand how he could put up with it. She was surprised it didn't scare of any prey with the scent. "It certainly doesn't smell the best.." Tornshadow commented before settling back down in her spot.

"Oh yes! I caught the rabbit! I was actually out with Birdsong, and Blossomstep when I caught it. Blossomstep actually said you would be proud." She told Dawnhawk. "Oh and I am a warrior now. I go by Tornshadow." She thought it was fitting for her. "What do you think?"

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

Rabbit Ears [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Ears [C]   Rabbit Ears [C] EmptyTue 18 May 2021 - 19:53

He was all too aware of how bad the grease smelled. Still, for all the bragging Windclan did for having a great sense of smell they never seemed to notice it. The only one who had was Swiftpaw, but the fact that he stank was quickly forgotten in their game. The next bit of news caught him by surprise. Blossomstep... said he'd be proud? Anytime he heard anything good come out of a Skyclanner's mouth about him it was like being thrown into the icy river all over again. No matter how often it happened he didn't know if he'd ever get used to it.

"Blossomstep is... good. She's a good she-cat." And then she told him her warrior name. A pang of guilt mixed with his swell of pride. "Tornshadow... I love it! I'm sorry circumstances being what they are meant that I couldn't be there for it. I would have been." And he meant it. There was a brief, insane idea that crossed his mind for just a moment about asking or forgiveness to be let back in... but it was gone faster than it came. There was no way that was going to happen, not now.

"Is the clan treating you better now? I worry about that sometimes. Now that you're a warrior... if it ever becomes too much for you... I want you to tell me." He thought for just a second that he'd try to get her into Windclan... but then what? It was only a matter of time before they found out about him and then they would likely be separate again.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Rabbit Ears [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Ears [C]   Rabbit Ears [C] EmptyTue 18 May 2021 - 20:21

The gold and white she-cat shook her head. "I understand that you couldn't be there. The fact that you still come to visit is enough." She appreciated that he would risk it all to just come and see her even with the fact that he was a kill on sight for all of Skyclan. Granted he looked nothing like he used to at the current point in time.

About the clan.. she couldn't help but grimace a little bit. "Things haven't really changed with Skyclan.." She didn't want to say they have gotten worse, but they certainly haven't gotten better. "Copperfox died in his sleep a few moons ago.. Even worse Wasp died.. and Mother.." She didn't like what happened in general.. It seemed luck was not on her side. "She disappeared.." She didn't like to think about it. She didn't like to be reminded how alone she really was in Skyclan. Blossomstep and Birdsong were on her side but for how long? How long until they disappeared too? Or just ignored her like some of the clan did?

"Luck hasn't really been on our side it seems.." Tornshadow said, her ears going flat and looking away from her father.

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

Rabbit Ears [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Ears [C]   Rabbit Ears [C] EmptyFri 21 May 2021 - 23:50

Dawnhawk felt a flood of relief that his daughter was understanding and not resentful. To hear that Copperfox died in his sleep was a bit of a shock. "He... what?" He'd heard her, but it still surprised him. He and Copperfox fought at one point, sure, but as far as having any true grudges or anger against him? Not at all. The news saddened him a bit... but even more so when he heard about Waspkit and Honeycomb. His jaw hung open and he stared. Something inside him lashed with pain... and then he could have swore that he physically felt his heart twist and break.

"Waspkit... Honeycomb..." His vision blurred, no matter how many times he tried to blink it away. "You don't think... would Beechface kill him? Or maybe intentionally neglect him because he was mine?" He'd been sickly for awhile, but Dawnhawk had hoped that he would eventually get better. Alas, that didn't seem to be the case.

"Honeycomb left... I don't believe she would abandon you. Do you have any idea who may have been responsible for her leaving?" His first thought was the vengeful Bloodstrike... but that thought was quickly dismissed. Bloodstrike was an angry tom, but he'd never put his claws to innocents. Dawnhawk's head swam.

"I hate this, Tornshadow. I hate being separated from my family... You're all I have left that I care about. Please don't put yourself in danger... don't let something happen to you too."

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Rabbit Ears [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Ears [C]   Rabbit Ears [C] EmptySun 23 May 2021 - 21:46

Tornshadow shook her head at Dawnhawk suggesting Beechface had something to do with Waspkit's passing. She didn't think the medicine cat would do something like that considering what Beechface had always said to her, but there was a spark of doubt in her mind. There was always the possibility wasn't there? "No.. I don't think Beechface would do something to Waspkit.. She always said we weren't to blame.."

"As for Honeycomb.. It just might have been everything. All the constant bad talk of you, the looks that we had gotten. Maybe she just decided it was best to leave." It was obvious her mother didn't say anything to her before she departed. Tornshadow was left wondering, and on her own. "I wish I could have gotten her to stay.. but I didn't even know.."

She looked back up at her father. "I wish I didn't have to be separated from you. I wish Skyclan wasn't as bad as it is.." So many wishes, but she knew nothing would change.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rabbit Ears [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit Ears [C]   Rabbit Ears [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Ears [C]
Page 1 of 1