Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw)) Empty
PostSubject: Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw))   Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw)) EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 17:12

Duskpaw had set the prey on the fresh kill pile. She was so proud of it and yet her fall trying to catch a bird in a tree still bothered her. It was in more than one way too. She had messed up her shoulder she was sure of it because she had landed on it pretty hard. She had only hopes it wouldn't set her becoming a warrior back even more. Padding with a slight limp and a tense shoulder she made her way into the medicine cats den"...I'm hello...I was told to come get my shoulder checked"the dusky apprentice mewed.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw))   Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw)) EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 18:10

Of course, when Duskpaw walked in was the same time that Rabbitfoot's mouth was stuffed with some chervil as she was organizing her stock. A large gasp from the unexpected apprentice immediately sent the medicine cat into a coughing fit from the strong scent of the herbs which sent all the chervil flying. "Oh.. Oh no... Oops," she said, trying to gather the chervil back into a kind of proper pile before looking up at Duskpaw. "Oh, yes! Come in, come in! Something's wrong with your shoulder, you said?" It was a terrible way of recovering from her situation, but it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw))   Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw)) EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 18:26

"Oh my I'm so sorry"She said as she noticed Rabbitfoot's herbs getting thrown or well flew off. She laid her ears back for a moment."yeah I banged up my shoulder....I was catching a bird in a tree and the branch snapped from under me...."She mewed.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw))   Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw)) EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 19:14

"No, no! Don't be sorry. It was entirely my fault," the medicine cat laughed anxiously, still in the midst of recovering from what happened. After taking a deep breath, however, she was good to go. "Banged up shoulder... Okay. You're still moving on it pretty good, so I think that crosses broken bones off the list." Without missing a beat, Rabbitfoot turned and looked back to all of her herbs, her eyes scanning across several kinds of leaves and petals, each one in their own hole in the dirt and stuffed into the wall of the den. She was in the zone. "While I look for this one herb, do you.. um, do you mind having a seat in the nest behind me? If I have what I need, this stuff will take a little bit to work." Still scanning, she realized just how hard it was to try to find one thing in the midst of so many herbs, but only when she needed it. Any other time, she could have found it right off the bat. "Is anything else hurting you or just your shoulder?"
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw))   Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw)) EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 19:28

Duskpaw blinked and let out a soft sigh in relief in which only cause a spark of pain. She moved to the nest as as instructed and said down curling her fluffy dusky Brown tail around her paws."well it's mostly been my shoulder but I mean I did land on it pretty hard I can't put much pressure on it but I guess it's just my shoulder"She mewed.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw))   Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw)) EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 20:41

"Ah, there it is!" She mewed when the herb finally came into sight. Pulling out the comfrey root, Rabbitfoot turned to Duskpaw and set a small bundle in front of her. Almost immediately, she turned back around and grabbed a few poppy seeds, setting them down next to the comfrey root. "If that's the case, then I highly suggest staying off of it for at least a few days. You... You have to give injuries like that time to heal up. Moving on it will just make it worse. Now, chew up the comfrey root for a minute or two and get the juice out of it. That will help heal the injury. Once you're done with that, spit it out and eat those poppy seeds. Those will help with the pain." She felt pretty confident about this one. It was a bad injury, but she was certain this would help. That was definitely a new feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw))   Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw)) EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 20:53

Duskpaw listened intently for a moment as she heeded Rabbitfoot's words. She looked at the medicine cat for a moment as she mewed"will I at least be able to make my warrior ceremony later?"She asked hoping when the medicine cat had said a few days that didn't mean she had to wait those few days for her ceremony. After waiting for a response she bent her head down quietly and lapped up the comfrey before she spit it out before she chewed the poppy seed and swallowed them. She could feel the pain ebbing from her shoulder for the moment

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw))   Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw)) EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 19:14

"You finished your assessment, right?" Rabbitfoot asked, watching the apprentice do as she was told with the herbs. It was good to see her doing that so easily since most herbs were awfully bitter, but the medicine cat knew it would help. "You should be able to make your ceremony just fine. Just be careful walking around on it. For now, I'm banning you from hunting for now. You don't need to re-injure yourself. Border patrols should be okay as long as you are wary of it. I want to see you in here if you ever feel anymore pain, okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw))   Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbs,Pain and a Dusky Rabbit(closed for Rabbit and Duskpaw))
Page 1 of 1