Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tattered Ears [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

Tattered Ears [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Tattered Ears [Closed]   Tattered Ears [Closed] EmptyMon 7 Oct 2019 - 16:49

Foxfire slowly poked his head into the camp the moment he had returned from Highpines, glancing around before he made a quick dart toward where the medicine cat den sat. He was covered in light wounds - his back and belly were both bleeding, but the worst wound was no doubt his ear which he felt was missing its tip and perhaps a bit tattered in general - it was hard to tell other than for feeling. He was quick on his paws, not wanting to really explain his injuries just yet - the more he thought about it, the more he accepted he had been a bit...Rash in picking that fight with that apprentice. He would certainly have an injury to remember that by... "Sagelight?" he called as he poked his head into the den, glancing around. "Are you in here? I...Uh...I got into a fight," he admitted as he pulled himself fully into the den without waiting for a reply.

Tattered Ears [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1520

PostSubject: Re: Tattered Ears [Closed]   Tattered Ears [Closed] EmptyWed 9 Oct 2019 - 11:34

The medicine cat apprentice could smell blood even before Foxfire had entered his den. He raised his head from where he was busy memorizing herbs and got to his paws as the young warrior called his name. "So soon, Foxfire?" he joked lightly, mostly to hide his sudden panic. Great StarClan, his first injury and Mossbloom wasn't here to help. Time to put his training to the test. He circled around the warrior to inspect him, taking particular attention to his tattered, bloody ear. "That looks like it hurts," Sagelight mused thoughtfully, running through what he would need in his head. "Take a seat over in one of the moss beds, I'll be right back."

The tabby tom plunged into his herbs, searching for the right ones. Cobwebs, certainly. Maybe some paracress...He supposed it wouldn't hurt. He cracked a grin at his own little joke. Paracress and horsetail. He selected some of each and began chewing it into a poultice, then grabbed some cobwebs in one paw and limped back to Foxfire. He mumbled, "Hold still," through the herbs in his mouth, then carefully spat them out onto the ground once he was sure they were crushed enough. Ignoring the soggy texture, he sat back on his haunches and swiped some of the poultice onto his paw, then reached up and dabbed it gently on Foxfire's shredded ear.

"Paracress for numbing and horsetail to stop the bleeding," Sagelight explained as he worked, now covering the ear in some cobwebs to keep the poultice on there. He then used the rest of the cobwebs to place them over his other wounds, soaking up the blood. He sighed heavily as he leaned back to admire his work, relieved that his first patient hadn't been anything too life-threatening. "I know you have important warrior things to do, but I would like if you stayed here until nightfall so I can monitor you. If you need poppy seeds for the pain, I can give you some." He blinked at the younger tom, smiling reassuringly. Boy, did he have a lot to tell Mossbloom.

Tattered Ears [Closed] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

PostSubject: Re: Tattered Ears [Closed]   Tattered Ears [Closed] EmptyWed 9 Oct 2019 - 11:46

A nervous laugh escaped Foxfire at the playful remark of how quickly he had already gotten into a fight, shifting on his paws as the medicine cat circled him. "Yeah...It isn't pleasant," he meowed as it took all of his restraint from flickering his injured ear - Sagelight didn't need a nice splatter of blood everywhere. As the nest was pointed out, he almost let out a soft grumble because he knew that nest - he had spent countless sunrises in there when he was waiting for his leg to heal.

But he didn't say anything as he padded over, circling it a few times before he settled in and waited for Sagelight to get back to him. He stared at his paws, feeling his pelt burn hotly with shame over this entire situation - well, not the seeking out help part...Just the fact that he had gotten into a fight when on reflection, he could have simply be the bigger cat and let that apprentice go...But there was no telling if she would have gone back if he had let her be or continued the game of taunting. He was pulled from his thought as Sagelight wandered back over, dappling... Something on his ear and patching it up. He shifted around carefully to let Sagelight get to the rest of the wounds, before sighing softly at the ask to stay for the rest of the day.

"...Yeah, that's fair," he said after a few heartbeats, before he spared a glance at Sagelight. He was...Surprised, in some sense. The medicine cat hadn't even asked what had happened - what had Foxfire gotten into a fight with, who started it...Nothing like that. He simply focused on patching his wounds and he liked that. "Isn't the first time I have spent time in this den...And I'm going to have to think of how I want to explain my injuries to Tinystar and Spottedleap that doesn't make me sound like a brash idiot," he acknowledged. It had seemed smart in the heat of the moment, teach the apprentice a light lesson - he had even went out of the way to hopefully not give her anything deep enough to leave scars. And he had been rewarded with a tattered ear.

Tattered Ears [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattered Ears [Closed]   Tattered Ears [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattered Ears [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: SkyClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: