Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

epiphany [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

epiphany [closed] Empty
PostSubject: epiphany [closed]   epiphany [closed] EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:13 am

Though the sun was beginning to set, Eris found herself wandering WindClan's territory- not quite aimlessly, no, but she certainly didn't have a specific purpose. She was here to scout- but what for, she was unsure. Perhaps scouting for trouble, or someone to talk to... Who knew, really. Her travels had brought her to where the flower fields met the moors, and she glanced slowly across the expanse of land, tiny sprouts poking out through the rapidly melting snow. Soon, this seemingly tiny slice of territory(at least compared to what Asylum had, the many lands they'd conquered) would be bursting with elegant shades of pink, purple, green, and blue, orange, white, and even gold. It would be beautiful. That much she was certain of.

It was almost embarrassing how little the she-cat visited WindClan, let alone their flower field. She promised herself that when the flowers bloomed, she'd make an effort to visit at least four times a moon.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

epiphany [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: epiphany [closed]   epiphany [closed] EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 12:30 pm

Today was a normal day,

Edit: you can thank Bear for this.

I'll edit this tomorrow kek
Ooc: post will start now, keeping the above for lols

IC:

Today was a normal day, not unlike any other, and Softbreeze begrudgingly left her den to go get herbs. She didn't want to overwork Smallbean, nor seem utterly useless, so it was with a sigh that she made her way across the moors. The flower fields were her destination today, her trained eyes searching for chickweed and tansy.

What she hadn't expected to see, however, was a familiar face of a loner. Alarm pricked in her eyes, and she ran for Eris. "What are you doing here?" She hissed softly, looking around wildly, "You have to leave, Eris. If you don't you might get hurt, and from when you helped Maplewhisker, the last thing I'd want is for you to get hurt. The Clans have been taken over. Please, leave, and don't come back. For your safety."

Glancing behind her, she saw the two guards patiently sitting, watching Softbreeze with narrowed eyes, heads slightly bowed. "I'm not very good at fighting, but I'm fast. If you run and they try and stop you I'll run in a different direction. They'll have no choice but to follow me and you'll be safe." Her eyes were sad and desperate, pleading for Eris to listen to her and run.

Back to top Go down

epiphany [closed]
Page 1 of 1