Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash)   I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash) EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 10:20 am

Beetlekit stared at his paws, pondering with a hurt soul over what he was doing. He spat out the few goatweed leaves he had hidden in his mouth, which landed gracefully over the small sparrow he had picked from the fresh-kill pile to give Ashstar. After a few minutes in which be felt tears over-coming him, he cut a small gash in the prey's body and put the goatweed leaves in, before pulling his frustration back and taking in a deep breath.

"Ashstar? Kestrelcloud said I should bring you some fresh prey." he meowed, leaving the sparrow at her paws, looking awkward. He eyed the sparrow nervously. It should be small enough that it's guarranted she will eat some leaves... he hoped.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash)   I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 1:12 pm

Ashstar lay lethargically in her den, stretched out across the floor, staring into space. She knew she should sleep, but she feared the inevitable nightmares. She knew she should eat, but she couldn't bring herself to. Not while her son was suffering like this. Not while RiverClan grew fat on their bloodlust and pride. Beetlekit's voice woke her up, though she barely twitched an ear to acknowledge the tom. Kestrelcloud.... Where has she been lately? The scrawny gray she-cat's mouth watered at the piece of prey the kit dragged in. Though she didn't want to eat while her Clan starved, the sparrow smelled so juicy.... And she hadn't eaten in two sunrises.... The leader's body yearned for the fresh, woodsy taste of fresh-kill. Almost against her will, Ashstar sat up and began to devour the sparrow. It tasted a little strange, but that was probably just because she was so starving. She couldn't place the flavor. Just eating half the bird made her feel a lot better, and strangely happier. She smiled kindly at the young tom and pushed the remains towards him. "Would you like some, Beetlekit? You look like you could use some fattening up before the hardest part of leaf-bare kicks in."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash)   I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:59 am

Beetlekit sat down, his dark fur brushing the dusty ground. At the suggestion of Ashstar, he shook his head slighty. "Aye, no thanks, miss. I've had my full." he refused the prey, not wanting to do such thing as eat the herbs he had stocked for the leader. Every bite he would take would mean on less day in which the herbs would be enough for her.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash)   I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash) EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 11:06 pm

Ashstar nodded, though she was a little concerned. The kit looked rather thin, for a kit. "Why don't you give it to Cedarfur, then?" she suggested kindly. "Or maybe Smokepelt? I'm sure he could use food, definitely. You may have to help him eat it, though." What was this... strange feeling? She  felt relaxed, kind of loose-limbed.Why wasn't she angry at Fishstar anymore? She was, but she wasn't. Something about that was concerning. Her head felt fuzzy. "Here, I-I'll come with you." The gray she-cat tried to stand up,  but she was so drowsy she couldn't really move. "Oops." The leader giggled. Wait, giggled? What was wrong with her? What was... what was in that sparrow? As suddenly as the thoughts came, they were gone, and Ashstar lay limp on the floor. She felt oddly relaxed as her body finally made her sleep. Her eyes were filled with confusion and a bit of fear before they drooped shut, leaving an unnaturally peaceful look on her weary face.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash)   I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash) EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 3:58 pm

Beetlekit smiled softly as the keader fell asleep onnthe ground, pea efully. He pushed away the rest of the sparrow, taking care to not forget it upon leaving the den. He layed down and curled next to the leader, sleepy himself. It will be fine. You did the right thing to do... Ashstar will be more calm and happy now, and we will survive this harsh leaf-bare...

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash)   I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Just Trying To Help... (closed for Ash)
Page 1 of 1