Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The more the merrier[closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021 - 20:45

Admiral shrugged as this strange cat asked for permission. "What happens how?" he asked, "After all, she isn't answering...."

OCC: Do we make a new thread or have you PM'd her?
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1213

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Mar 2021 - 20:20

The sound of voices caught his attention as he lay outside the medicine cat den, sun flickering onto his pelt. It was one in particular - an unfamiliar voice - that made his head rise, healing wounds at his neck pulling with the movement. One of them... his mind blanked for a second on the tom's name. Orange... what was his warrior name? He squinted, trying to remember for a second before giving up and flicking his gaze to the other, one he definitely didn't know. Both of them hung around outside Nettlestar's den, Orange looking uncertain and the other shrugging, mewing something he didn't catch over the distance.

Curiosity pulled at his paws, and he rose, wincing at the throbbing ache in his head and the brief wobble in his legs. At least no sharp call came from inside the medicine den as he glanced back, and he started across the clearing, falling into a rhythm that gradually eased the initial twinges of pain to a dull burn. Whatever the toms were up to, they were definitely waiting for Nettlestar - since she was off on patrol, leadership duties shuffled down to him. This should be interesting. Padding up, he said mildly, "Nettlestar's out right now. What's up?" Throwing a glance at the cat with Orange, he added, "Do I know you?"

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Mar 2021 - 20:36

At first OrangeHeart was surprised to not hear NettleStar then he recognized the voice to be MinkStream's voice?!?
“MinkStream??? How did you escape from the asylum??? Come to think of it where are the asylum cats?” for a few minutes he forgot why he was here “also remember it’s OrangeHeart of RobinLofts litter also I’ve brought a guest
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Mar 2021 - 23:42

Minkstream blinked. Slowly. That was... an odd reaction. Wait, who's got the memory problems here - me or him? For a minute he wondered if somehow he'd fallen asleep and was now dreaming. Actually, that wouldn't surprise him too much, considering how everything was going....

At least the kit was kind enough to help his head along by giving him his whole name and litter; he felt his whiskers twitch, a hint of heat touching his ears. Was it that obvious that the name had slipped his mind?

He raised a brow, wincing slightly as he sat and twitched the end of his tail. "Uh, same way everyone else did, kit. The Asylum kinda... left...." Shaking his head, he moved on to the rest of the young warrior's words, throwing a glance at the other tom and catching his scent, one that didn't bear any hint of having lived in a Clan. "Yeah, I can see that. You're not from the Clans, are you?"

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Apr 2021 - 12:56

OCC: sorry I was gone for a hot week or so. Some things came up in my life and it was wearing me down physically and mentally.

Admiral flicked his tail and peered into the den, expecting a she-cat to come out of the den and pass judgement on him. He wanted to stay, for what he had seen of the clan so far seemed pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2021 - 4:14

OOC: It's all good, happens to everybody! And as you can see, I clean forgot about this topic for a few days.... ^^; (I'm sorry, Minkstream's a bit tired and grumpy and not feeling much like being diplomatic X) On another note, you should be able to roleplay Admiral in TC because he's been accepted ooc, and this topic is just a formality at this point)

IC: The black tom said nothing, instead peering into the den, and Minkstream frowned. Is he mute? This whole thing was starting to get a bit surreal. He glanced at Orangeheart, raising a brow at the tom and resisting the urge to let out a sigh as his whole body ached dully. His mind honestly felt a bit like sludge at this point.

Reaching out a paw, he poked the loner to get his attention. "Hey, Nettlestar's not here. I know I might not look like much, but I'm her deputy and in charge while she's out. You got a name?"

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2021 - 13:09

Admiral rolled his eyes at the old cat that didn't even bother to get up and greet him. "I go by the name of Admiral." he said politely, dispite the fact that he thought the older cat was being rude. "Anyway, so can I stay? Orangeheart said that you guys would be happy to have a new cat."
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Apr 2021 - 0:32

The other rolled his eyes, though his tone was polite as he finally replied, and Minkstream did his best to keep his own flat look contained. Happy to have a new cat - oh yeah, it's not like we already have a Clan full of cats we respect and trust, who grew up here. Just perfectly happy to let in strangers unannounced. He took in a breath and let it out slowly, forcing the flash of annoyance down and trying to ignore the throb in his head, the ache from the wounds in his neck starting to sting a little harder. What had the tom said his name was? Some kind of weird twoleg word from the sound of it.

Letting it go for now, he twitched the end of his tail. "You want to stay here." He flicked a glance at Orange... Stars, why was this kit's name so hard to remember? Orangeheart. "I'm guessing Orangeheart found you out on the border somewhere? Where are you from?"

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Apr 2021 - 11:09

Admiral sighed as the tom asked more endless questions. "Orangeheart scared away the mice the I was hunting. Htere was a family of mice that were just sitting there all ready to be eaten." he smiled at the thought of a plump meal filling his tummy and taking away his hunger for the rest of the day. "Anyway," he said wiping the smile off of his face. "I don't have any housefolk, so I suppose that I am a wandering cat that means no harm to anyone."
He supposed that he could be civil if it would get him at least one decent meal before the day was over. He felt like his paws where aching, but if being nice was going to get him somewhere he guessed it was worth something.
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Apr 2021 - 15:36

OrangeHeart sat there as Admiral and Minkstream started talking as admiral starting speaking He started to wonder where in the world could NettleStar be? He was caught up in his thoughts he said Do I have to stay here the entire talk or can I go now? he was getting tired after being out for so long.
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2021 - 23:22

Minkstream nodded slowly as the black tom explained, throwing a quick glance at Orange. "Sure, go ahead and take a break." Turning his attention back to the loner, he gave him a weighing look, twitching his whiskers once as he noted the word "housefolk" to himself. Even if he wasn't a kittypet, he appeared to know their words. Just something cats from outside the Clans picked up on? "I don't think Nettlestar would object to having you around. We've let in loners before - you can hang around until she gets back and we can sort out something more permanent."

(ooc: cue him waking up in the middle of the night and remembering Admiral needs to be apprenticed X) If you want, you can go to the apprentice ceremony requesting topic and ask for a mentor, since according to the requirements for TC your cat has to go through a period where they're taught the ins and outs of the Clan and how to fit in and stuff [basically just filling in the reqs and becoming part of the Clan]. If you have any questions just ask!)

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Apr 2021 - 20:03

Admiral shurgged. "That works for me. See you later." He said slinking to a seluded spot to sleep.

OCC: I will be sure to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The more the merrier[closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2