Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The more the merrier[closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

The more the merrier[closed] Empty
PostSubject: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyMon 1 Mar 2021 - 18:54

OrangeHeart was on a random stroll through ThunderClan territory with an asylum cat watching close behind when he found a mouse den with a lot of mice in it when they scrambled away he ran into another cat.

He settled to a stop “who are you?” He asked the other cat, and moving on to the next question and what are you doing on ThunderClan territory! he waited and gave them a chance to answer.

Last edited by Your Every Day Cat on Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 6:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyTue 2 Mar 2021 - 9:36

Admiral looked at this new strange warily. "I am hunting for mice in which I have found some but then you scared them away by tramping through the forest like a bear." he snapped. He was irritated that this cat inturrupted his hunt when he had almost had a pump mouse for a snack.
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyTue 2 Mar 2021 - 19:35

After hearing the other cats answer he thought they still didn’t give me an answer for who in the world they are.
Tramping through the Forrest like a bear were they trying to irritate him? “you still didn’t give me an answer for who you are and what you are doing on ThunderClan territory you can hunt mice on RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan or SkyClan for all I care!” unless they were an asylum cat he was in trouble for sure.

He looked at the asylum cat then at the other cat he kept looking at them until he said “how come your not wearing a pelt? he asked to the other cat there were barley any rouges or loner that weren’t asylum cats and they had there pelt on for most of every day so it was strange to see a cat that’s not a clan cat without a pelt. “well before I ask you that do you know the asylum?” if they did not know of the asylum how could they be in the asylum?
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyWed 3 Mar 2021 - 7:00

Admiral smiled at this scatterbrained cat. "Well as for Riverclan, Skyclan and those other silly little names that you just rattled off of your mouth I don't know them. All I know is that there are plumb mice right here, or there was until you scared them away." he flicked his tail reminding his strange cat again. "And why the heck would I were a pelt? It's kinda warm out now...." Admiral snorted and looked at the Asylum cat. "I see that your friend doesn't say much."
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyThu 4 Mar 2021 - 5:22

OrangeHeart for a second was confused by the other cats answer. “so are you an asylum cat or not?” after realizing what the other cat had thought of him he was blazed with fury he wait what seemed like 10 seconds he calmed down. “as for the silly names they are the clans, the cat who told you there were plump mice must have told you of the clans.”
“and who might seem like my friend is my enemy” he whispered just quiet enough for the asylum cat to not hear.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyThu 4 Mar 2021 - 7:41

Admiral shrugged. "I don't go by the name of Asylum nor do I belong to any groups of cat's in these areas." he said plainly. He was quickly growing tired of this cat, but was prepared to humor him if it meant that Admiral would get a mouse or two for tonight. "Actually, you're wrong on that account. I come and go where I please no matter who has marked it has their territory. As long as I don't run into them I'm fine." Admirala flicked his tail indicating that he had heard that last sentance. He understood what this cat was saying as you had to watch your own back if you wanted to survive.
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyThu 4 Mar 2021 - 12:28

“if you are not of asylum or a rouge you pose not threat to me or my clan mates. Beware some cats won’t be as nice as I am letting you off like this.” now he could just forget all that just happened and since it took awhile to talk he would hunt for awhile.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyThu 4 Mar 2021 - 12:51

"Since you keep talking about these other cats I would like to see them." Admiral said, basically inviting himself into the clan. Truth to be told, he was a bit lonely without anyone to talk to....and he really did want a mate to have a fmaily with. Maybe there would be a pretty she-cat that would agree to bear his kits?
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyFri 5 Mar 2021 - 8:27

OrangeHeart looked back thinking about the other cats request ok but I need something from you, your name. And you’ll need NettleStar's permission to enter. he would hunt later at least now he had a true explanation for what he was doing for most of the day.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyTue 9 Mar 2021 - 8:07

OCC: Sorry that it has taken me so long to respond to the thread. Life has been hectic, full of stressful adults that are breathing down my neck.

Admiral shrugged. "Sure, my name is Admiral." he said nonchantly. He didn't really care what cat's had his name, after all it was just a name and if needed he could change it. "Needlestar? What does he/she have to do with this? Can't you just bring me in and introduce me?" he asked in a questioning voice.
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyTue 9 Mar 2021 - 20:30

OrangeHeart looked at admiral questioning then he remembered that loners have no leader. “well I can let you in until she makes her decision and we have leaders in the 5 clans so he all comes down to our leader NettleStar, unless of course you’ve changed your mind”.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyWed 10 Mar 2021 - 8:28

Admiral shrugged. "Nope, haven't changed me mind." he said flipently. "It's strange that you have five leaders for one group though, I mean it makes sense so that not one cat has all of the power but still, kinda weird." he shurgged.
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyThu 11 Mar 2021 - 5:35

“ok then and it’s 5 different territory’s with 1 leader in each territory” as he started to go back to camp he said “follow me”
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyMon 15 Mar 2021 - 11:09

OCC: I aploigize for the late reply, my life hase been hectic so much so that I haven't ben taking care of myself...

Admiral shrugged, "Well, whatever works for you clan cat." he said. He flicked his tail and followed the cat that seemed to know what he was talking about. Hopefully, he was taking him to the camp that he lived in.
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] EmptyTue 16 Mar 2021 - 13:17

5-10 minutes later

“Alright we’re here I will show you to NettleStar” he doubts that admiral will be accepted by NettleStar but he brought him here anyways, as he was going for NettleStars den he halted when they reached the entrance. “May we come in NettleStar?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The more the merrier[closed]   The more the merrier[closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The more the merrier[closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next