Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thorn in the Moon (o)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Thorn in the Moon (o) Empty
PostSubject: Thorn in the Moon (o)   Thorn in the Moon (o) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2021 - 8:24

Moonpaw stuck his head into the medicine cat den expecting to find someone there. "Hello? Is anyone in here? I was hunting and got a thorn stuck in my paw and I'm not sure how to get it out..." he trailed off as a sharp pain suddenly stuck his paw and almost made him fall over. It seemed that the thorn was deep, but not deep enough to cause a permant injury unless Moonpaw did something stupid while he was waiting for the medicine cat or the medicine cat apprentice.
He wasn't one to keep up on the news, so he assumed that Spiderquill and Thornpaw were still the medicine cats, although he had heard that Daypaw was not the medicine cat apprentice......He rolled his eyes and looked around again and then poked his head outside of the den. "Has anyone seen the medicine cat?" he called softly. He didn't want to draw attention to himself, but his paw really was hurting.
Back to top Go down

Thorn in the Moon (o)
Page 1 of 1