Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Rose and Its Thorn [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

A Rose and Its Thorn [C] Empty
PostSubject: A Rose and Its Thorn [C]   A Rose and Its Thorn [C] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2022 - 19:48

Fawnpatch

With how much Fawnpatch enjoyed scaring Mistyfalcon with talk of Murkystar or her children, she figured she would actually do as she said. After all, who was going to stop her? The dead mother? The elder that rarely got up from his nest? Batglow could be a problem she dealt with another time. For now, she spotted Rosekit outside of the nursery—a rare moment away from those fretting, overprotective queens—and she took the opportunity. Fawnpatch approached and gave Rosekit a warm smile. “Well hello, little one. How are you doing today?” What would Rosekit be like, she wondered? Could this one be controlled? Oh how she would love to rub that in Mistyfalcon’s face, if Rosekit took to her.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A Rose and Its Thorn [C]   A Rose and Its Thorn [C] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2022 - 20:09

A Rose and Its Thorn [C] D9zzhz10RosekitA Rose and Its Thorn [C] D9zzhz10
A Rose and Its Thorn [C] Ezgif_10
As any kit would, Rosekit found the queens to be sooo overbearing. Her siblings were already apprentices, why couldn't she be one? Ok, sure, she was a bit.... much, but come on! She could handle it! The adults were so sensitive to everything she did, geez!

So today she had a pretty good idea. An idea that involved honey. And a stick.

While most of the warriors were out patrolling, Rosekit was getting all set up. And then a voice came up behind her. She immediately jumped, assuming she had been caught, but this was yet another thing that had been forbidden to her. A dark forest cat. And any cat knew the forbidden couldn't stay that way for too long.

"Hiya! You know, Pa and Papa say I shouldn't talk to you. But you might be a lot of fun! You wanna help me get these ants in the warrior's den? It is going to be awesome, their reactions are going to be hilarious!"
1 & 2

Last edited by Karuna on Tue 26 Apr 2022 - 21:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Rose and Its Thorn [C]   A Rose and Its Thorn [C] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2022 - 20:49

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch gazed upon Rosekit with pleasant surprise. She was very blunt, which was a bit unfortunate, but it at least meant that Fawnpatch would know exactly what she needed from her. It could be a net positive, perhaps. She had no idea, however, that this kit was going to be one so…mischievous when she approached.

“Certainly,” she replied with a smile. “That stick looks almost as big as you. I do hope you have a plan in how to do this without getting caught. Those warriors will make quite the fuss if they catch you trying to lure ants in.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Rose and Its Thorn [C]   A Rose and Its Thorn [C] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2022 - 21:14

"Well of course I have a plan! It's....uh......it's a really awesome plan! So awesome, in fact, that me so much as speaking it will blow your mind! So I'll save you that trouble! Just, um, here, why don't you prove how smart you can be! You tell me what to do, and we will see if it is better than my plan! There, that seems fair!"

Yup, this was going totally as planned. Let this dark forest cat do all the nasty thinking work! And Rosekit will do the fun stuff! Oh, she should probably tell this cat who she was.

"I'm Rosekit, by the way! Don't let the fact that I am a kit fool you, I am the best cat you are gonna meet!"
1 & 2

A Rose and Its Thorn [C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Rose and Its Thorn [C]   A Rose and Its Thorn [C] EmptyThu 28 Apr 2022 - 17:48

Fawnpatch

This is the first section of the paragraph,The energy and spunk that this kit had brought a smile to Fawnpatch’s face. She nodded along to her insistence that she wanted to test Fawnpatch. Obviously this kit didn’t have plan, but she was doing her best to hide it. Fawnpatch could admire that in someone so young.

“Alright,” Fawnpatch purred. “Here’s what we’re going to do.” She leaned in so she could speak softly. “You’re going to go to the warrior’s den and see how many are in there. If there’s more than five, I don’t think this plan will work, but if there’s less, tell them that you smelled fox near the nursery. I’m sure that will work them up into quite a worry, and they’ll all go out to investigate. That will give me time to bring this honey into their den without them noticing. How does that sound?”

With the plan laid out, she added, “I’m Fawnpatch. It is wonderful to participate in this plan with you, Rosekit.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Rose and Its Thorn [C]   A Rose and Its Thorn [C] EmptyFri 29 Apr 2022 - 17:43

Ooh, Rosekit liked the way this cat thought. Fawnpatch was fun and smart! Why didn't Pa and Papa like her? Rosekit sure did!

With everything laid out, Rosekit peered inside of the warriors den. She was thankful to have at least thought out the time of her attack, as there were only a couple warriors in the den. Still, she thought there wouldn't have been any. Weren't the warriors supposed to be patrolling all day? Well, good thing Fawnpatch thought about them.

"Can you two help me? I'm really scared! There is this smell near the nursery, and I think it might be a fox. I don't want to be gobbled up! Please hurry." And with that, Rosekit was leading the warriors away, setting the plan in motion.
1 & 2

A Rose and Its Thorn [C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Rose and Its Thorn [C]   A Rose and Its Thorn [C] EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 16:33

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch stayed pressed against the side of the warrior’s den, in the shadows, so she was out of sight. She smiled, pleased at Rosekit’s tearful performance. What a little actress… It usually took a lot of teaching to kits so they understood how to tell white lies to the warriors that they looked up to, but Rosekit already understood—and enjoyed it. Fawnpatch already loved her.

With the warriors hurrying out of the den to go and investigate, Fawnpatch grabbed the stick and darted in before anyone could look back at the den. She dabbed the honey in a few places around the den, especially on the underside of some nests so the ants would end up crawling all over. She dipped a good portion of honey in the area where she knew the deputy slept too, for good measure, and then left the warrior’s den as quickly as she’d entered. After disposing of the stick near the medicine cat’s den, Fawnpatch went to relax in shadowed corner where she kept the nursery in sight. She’d report to Rosekit when the little one approached her, and congratulate her on a job well done too.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP