Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dissonant Courage [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Dissonant Courage [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Dissonant Courage [Closed]   Dissonant Courage [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 11:50 am

Hayglow stalked the edge of the Thunderpath, tail puffed as she struggled to grasp any ideas of how she was suppose to do this. Spread the message...There was only two Clans that bordered WindClan so that meant she had to tell a ShadowClan cat...Right? But how was she suppose to do it? She didn't like fighting, she didn't want to cross the border just for a message. Would the Asylum cat watching her think it was strange if she suddenly tried to start a fight? She... She threw her head back with a groan, sending a glare across the border. Why did it fall on her to do this? Why had she even agreed? She knew Asylum had to be gone but she wasn't sure if she could...She didn't want to fight! But...

She came to a stop. She had been the one that was on guard duty the night Asylum attacked. Maybe if she had taken things just slightly more seriously, there could have be a warning, a chance to fight back a...

Maybe Dappleshine, her mentor, would still be alive.

Her ears slicked back as her shoulders hutched, a quiver escaping her body as she fought back the rising grief and self-blame. So many cats would be alive and still around if she hadn't... She was a stupid, young kit. What did WindClan even see in her? She failed them and cats died because of it. Olivestar disappeared for...Who knows why? Was it her fault? ...Of course it was, everything that Asylum had done to WindClan was her fault. That was why she had agreed - to try to make...Some amends. Somehow, someway. She hated the idea of what they would have to do but...She had to make things right. If that meant fighting, spilling blood...

She had to do it, right?

There was the sound of pawsteps that drew her from her thoughts, raising her head to see a ShadowClan warrior in the verge of shadows. Oh! Uh...She blanked, trying to figure out how to proceed. She didn't want to fight - she didn't want to interact with the wrong cat. She...Uh... "Hey! You!" she shouted out across the border, tail lashing in uncertainty as she struggled for words. This...This thing was called Mousehunt, right? And that RiverClan warrior had started with an insult involving a mouse. Uh... "Yeah! You...M-Mouseface! I-I heard that you ShadowClan cats are all...Uh...Cowards, hiding in the...Shadows. Wanna...Wanna come over here and prove that its...Wrong?" She paled - not only at her insults but a faint chuckling sound as she glared over at the Asylum cat who was watching her. Their face was covered in a fox pelt but she could barely make out an amused smile in the shadow of it. Oh...Well...That was good, right? It looked like they were just amused by her terrible attempt to trash-talk this ShadowClan cat.

Dissonant Courage [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Dissonant Courage [Closed]   Dissonant Courage [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 6:10 pm

Ebonysong was still trying to search for a cat that she could pass on the message to, but she had been slightly busy being ShadowClan's new deputy. I have to hurry up, though, more cats need to hear this message. The name of the plan was Mousehunt, but Ebonysong doubted that the cat she whispered that word to would be the right cat. The cat that was part of the plan. Suddenly, Ebonysong was jolted out of her thinking when another cat from the other side of the border called out. Stepping out of the shadows, the deputy saw that it was a WindClan cat. That's strange...I haven't crossed the border...yet. Staring at the other she-cat and noticing how she stammered, Ebonysong realized that the other cat was doing this on purpose. "And I've heard that WindClan cats run away from everything, wanna prove that's wrong?" With that said, Ebonysong launched herself at the hay-colored she-cat, tackling her to the ground lazily. "Are you part of the Mousehunt?" The dark gray she-cat whispered to the WindClan cat. "I'm Ebonysong."

Ebonysong used run-and-tackle, dealing +3 damage

Hayglow:
24 HP (-16)
120 SP

Ebonysong:
100 HP
270 SP (-10)

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Dissonant Courage [Closed]   Dissonant Courage [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 6:32 pm

Hayglow let out a small squeak as the ShadowClan cat stepped fully into view and shot back with a remark of her own - getting another bout of laughter from the Asylum cat watching her. Oh, at least he was enjoying the show. She raked her head for a reply but she didn't have the time before the warrior crossed the Thunderpath in one smooth motion and knocked her to the ground. She wiggled, swiping out with her paws but there was no real fight behind the blows as her eyes glimmered at the mention of the Mousehunt. Oh! Oh thank StarClan! She had actually managed to find a cat she needed. "Yes, and I'm Hayglow," she mumbled back with a smile, rearing up her back paws to lightly kick at the deputy as was nearly tradition at this point. "I got a message for you - for you to share along if you can. We have a plan," she said quickly, eyes flashing towards her Asylum cat. He was sitting back, a content smile on his muzzle as he enjoyed the rather one-sided fight - blissfully unaware of the heated whispers beneath it all.

"We...We are gonna try to kill the head of Asylum," she admitted with a swallow - feeling ill at the mention of even trying to kill somebody. But...Sh-She wouldn't be the one doing it, right? There was enough of them - hopefully - somebody else could...Would... I-it would be okay. They would be okay. "We are meeting at the northern Thunderpath in a quarter moon. S-StarClan told, um..." she drifted off, trying to recall the name that the RiverClan she-cat had given her. "...Beecloud. They gave him a fancy message involving killing a snake o-or something. An-anyways..." she took in a deep breath. "If you are in...I-I guess meet us there?" There was another pause.

"Or you could tell me now, I guess. If you already made up your mind."

Hayglow used Belly Rake and Swift Strike on Ebonysong, dealing 11 (9+3) damage and costing 20 stamina.

Hayglow:

24/40 HP
100/120 SP (-20)

Ebonysong:
89/100 HP (-11)
270/280 SP

Dissonant Courage [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissonant Courage [Closed]   Dissonant Courage [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dissonant Courage [Closed]
Page 1 of 1