Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gather up Your Courage [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

Gather up Your Courage [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Gather up Your Courage [Closed]   Gather up Your Courage [Closed] EmptyTue May 12, 2020 12:26 pm

Applefang had been pondering this strange feeling for a while now. It was like no other. Applefang felt a strong connection to Streamtail, almost as close as his siblings. As his family. He almost considered her family! He hadn’t seen it often, but it could be compared to how Lightstep and Addershade felt about each other. Did that mean that they should be mates?

The warrior really didn’t know. But after he searched himself, more serious than he had ever been, he found the answer. The tall tom stumbled over to the she-cat, still not used to his big paws. ”Hey, Streamtail, wanna go on a walk with me?” he asked.

He had gotten that far, at least. But how would he word it. Streamtail, I think I’m in love with you! No way! That sounded cheesy and just, well, stupid. Streamtail, I feel such a connection to you- Ugh, that was so sappy! Why were all of these things so weird! He sounded like some pompous fool.

The warrior had to think of something, and fast. He wanted to be mates with Streamtail, he did love her. But he didn’t know how to say it. I’ll decide along the way. he told himself. He had too, or else he might never be able to do it!

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Gather up Your Courage [Closed]   Gather up Your Courage [Closed] EmptyTue May 12, 2020 12:37 pm

Streamtail whipped her head around, spotting Applefang. She smiled at him, happy that he was here. “Sure! I would love to.” This could help relive the stress in her mind, and they could spend more time together! Streamtail nodded at Applefang. “Lead the way!”

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Gather up Your Courage [Closed]   Gather up Your Courage [Closed] EmptySat May 16, 2020 3:02 pm

Applefang nodded, and started to walk out of camp. How would he say it? It was hard enough to talk to her, and he wansk5 sure if she felt the same way. But as he glanced again at the she-cat, he took in a deeep breath, and gathered up with courage. ”Streamtail, do you-“ he broke off. Ugh! ”doyouwannabemymate?” he asked, rushing his words together nervously.

Why am I so nervous? What’s the worst thing that could happen? he asked himself in his head. She could laugh at you, make fun of you, think you are weird, stop wanting to be your friend... He listed off, once again in his head. Her rolled his eyes. It was a fair point. But now he had done it. And he had to wait for her answer.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Gather up Your Courage [Closed]   Gather up Your Courage [Closed] EmptySat May 16, 2020 10:43 pm

Streamtail stared at Applefang. Do you want to be my mate? The words echoed around her ears, until she smiled. “Yes. Yes, Applefang. I want to be your mate.” Streamtail had been thinking about this for so long...and today, it finally happened. She couldn’t stop her purring, and twined her tail around Applefang’s.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gather up Your Courage [Closed]   Gather up Your Courage [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gather up Your Courage [Closed]
Page 1 of 1