Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3017

Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] Empty
PostSubject: Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]   Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] EmptyMon 18 Jan 2021 - 0:26

Word came to Dawnhawk's ears shortly after he gave the order for the other asylum cats to find Shira. They found her up at Halfstone... and Dawnhawk made a beeline for the stones. Once the trees appeared to be too fragile for his weight, Dawnhawk finally came down to the ground and began to run normally. His paws ate up the ground swiftly as shadows followed him on all sides. The news had spread through the forest. Clan cats and asylum cats alike had heard and were racing towards Halfstone. Everyone wanted to see what was going to happen. Well Shira, if nothing else you have given me an opportunity to prove to everyone that there will be consequences for disobedience. He thought to himself just before Halfstone came into view. Asylum cats had one she-cat surrounded and refused to let her leave. Some cats were stoic and silent, but blocked her escape with their bodies. Others visibly hissed and spat at her for the disobedience. The pale tom slowed himself to a walk as he approached the clearing, asylum cats of all kinds parting for him and giving him room.

"A trained Asylum cat attacked a warrior barely out of his apprentice stage... how brave of you Shira. Were the more experienced warriors too scary for you? You had to take your frustration out on Copperfox? My younger brother?" Dawnhawk growled, a deep rumbling noise that tore from his throat. His fur bristiled and his pupils went wide as saucers, preparing for battle. "As the bridge between Skyclan and the Asylum... the Deputy and a high ranking nightstriker, I will enforce the laws of both factions by engraving the consequences of disobedience upon your body." Dawnhawk spread his feet evenly apart and slunk into a crouched fighting stance. His ears flattened against his head as he eyed Shira, all traces of any emotion aside from wrath upon his face completely absent. "All of you here today, witness this and remember. I am not to be contested or disobeyed." He paused for a moment as yowls from nightstrikers welled up around him. Still, there were plenty of other asylum cats that were silent, scowling at Dawnhawk for his words and his choices. He ignored them.

"Is there anything you'd like to say before we begin, Shira?" There wasn't going to be a trial. Enough asylum cats had reported it and Copperfox's own torn and battered body was proof enough. He knew his brother well enough to know that the young tom didn't start the fight. Shira on the other hand, had a reputation for her violent demeanor despite being a scout.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]   Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] EmptyMon 18 Jan 2021 - 16:28

Shira had left Copperfox on the ground, trusting that his sisters would take care of him. She came to Halfstone in an attempt to get away from everything and everyone. She was somewhat ashamed of what she did, even if it was to just get that cat to fight. She wanted Copperfox to know how. She did not want to kill him and was happy she stopped herself before she did. She just wanted a moment alone, to think of what she should have done and what would have been a better choice. Of course, in the Asylum trying to have a moment alone was pointless.

She watched all the cats surround her. She looked left to right. She knew what was happening, but wished this would happen even a little later. Dawnhawk soon came in front of her, basically asking for a battle. Shira liked the Asylum, they took her in when no one else would, but she hated Dawnhawk. He got to basically rule over the Asylum for just being an Asylum cat.

Shira listened to what Dawnhawk had to say. He was careful with his words and liked to try to manipulate other cats, same as her. In a battle of words they would be well matched.

"Yes, actually," Shira responded to him. "I love the Asylum and I love my home, but this will never be my home. If any of your family members wasn't afraid of how many of us there are, even before I did this they would have clawed out my throat. At least I kept him alive, something no one in Skyclan would to for anyone in the Asylum."

Shira switched to a different subject that Dawnhawk had brought up. "I am nearly the same age as your younger brother, maybe a little older. I was trying to teach him how to fight, something that apparently your Skyclan warriors neglected to do. All I wanted to do was finish teaching him and bring him to his full potential. Just remember, Dawnhawk, if you win, like you just said about me and Copperfox, you will beat an Asylum cat less experienced then yourself."

Shira put her head down for a second and then looked back up, meeting Dawnhawk's eyes with a fierce stare, letting him know she was not afraid of him. "The only one I would apologize to is Copperfox. I did not mean to hurt him as much as I did." She took a step forward towards him. "Now let the fight begin."

Shira jumped forward and stood on her hind legs, extending her claw to slash Dawnhawk's face.

Shira used Upright Front Paws, dealing 14 in damage and using -20SP

Shira
75HP / 180SP (-20SP)

Dawnhawk
86HP / 280HP (-14HP)

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]   Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] EmptyMon 18 Jan 2021 - 16:47

Dawnhawk listened to her and let her speak freely, evenly matching her gaze with his own. Once she had finished, the pale tom allowed a menacing smile to cross his face. "You can't lie to me, or anyone else. Everything you said to him has reached my ears and I will be making your statement public for Skyclan as well. Don't try to be a hero and don't try to be a victim either. You are guilty and nothing more. Me beating you even though you have less experience? Yes... we call that justice." She closed the gap and struck out with her claws. Dawnhawk ducked out of the way and allowed her claws to pierce his shoulder blades instead. He took that opportunity to lunge at her with his own flurry of blows.

His claws punctured deep into her flesh and he relished tearing the muscle encased in such a thin fur suit. She was going to be made a public example of what happened to defectors of any kind. He had to make sure she was well bloodied for the clan and the asylum alike to see. Dawnhawk wasn't holding back today. If he ended up killing her, then oh well. He'd take his punishment from the Asylum heads and then continue on about his way.

Dawnhawk used Rending Front Paws, dealing 17 damage and -25SP

Dawnhawk
86HP / 255SP (-25SP)

Shira
58HP / 180SP (-17HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]   Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] EmptyMon 18 Jan 2021 - 18:08

"I said to him what I said and I will not deny anything that I said," Shira said before Dawnhawk punctured her flesh.  "But I also saved him from another Thunderclan Asylum cat who would have killed him."

His claws sunk into her flesh and Shira clenched her jaw, determined not to yell.  Instead of showing pain, she hissed at him in anger.  She jumped away.  Then she did one of the things she was trained to do.  If Dawnhawk is going to act like a Skyclan cat, he deserves to be treated like one. She thought.  She jumped, pushed him down and put her jaw around his neck.  She was able to pin him down.

Shira used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 13 in damage and using -10SP

Shira
58HP / 170SP (-10SP)

Dawnhawk pinned for one turn
73HP / 255SP (-13HP)

Last edited by Little Ripped on Mon 18 Jan 2021 - 18:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: Re: Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]   Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] EmptyMon 18 Jan 2021 - 18:08

The member 'Little Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] Mistpe10
Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]   Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] EmptyMon 18 Jan 2021 - 18:19

Dawnhawk wasn't interested in listening anymore. Shira talked and he ignored it for the most part. What other asylum cat thought he'd kill Copperfox? He'd get that information later as well. He didn't need Shira for it. She leaped at him and he snorted. Did she honestly think that maneuver worked on a cat with his experience? Maybe when he was much younger. He rolled with the force of her jump and easily rolled her right off of him and to the snow. He was already back on his feet, waiting for her next move.

Dawnhawk used Duck and Twist, dealing 8 damage and -25SP

Dawnhawk
Stun Effect Canceled
73HP / 230sp (-25SP)

Shira
50HP / 170SP (-8HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]   Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] EmptySat 23 Jan 2021 - 15:45

Shira was angry that her attempt of attack did not work. She grunted as she got pushed into the snow, but suddenly got aN idea. She pushed herself under Dawnhawk when he got up and scratched his underbelly as hard and fast as she could. Then, she scrambled back up, taking another fighting stance and hissing at Dawnhawk.

Shira used Half-Turn Belly Rake, dealing 15 in damage and using -20SP

Shira
50HP / 150SP (-20SP)

Dawnhawk
58HP / 230SP (-15HP)

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]   Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] EmptySat 23 Jan 2021 - 18:17

Dawnhawk let out a noise somewhere between a bark and a growl as white hot pain lashed down his underbelly. That wasn't going to fly. Attacking the underbelly was as much of a threat as biting the neck. If that's how she wanted to play, then that was fine with him. He wasted no time in his retaliation, bolting forward and slashing at her face in an attempt to damage an eye or rip apart an ear.

Dawnhawk used Rear-Up to Slash, dealing 17 damage and - 15SP

Dawnhawk

58HP / 215SP (-15SP)

Shira
33HP / 150SP (-17HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]   Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 11:25

A sharp pain splitting some of her ear in two.  A claw taring threw her cheek on the other side of her face.  A stinging pain going down the center of her forehead.  This cuts were both deep and painful.  Shira hissed in pain.  She had been in pain, in a lot of pain, before but this was deeper and fiercer than any other pain she had dealt before.  He scratched more of Shira face, but those were the ones that hurt the most.  Those were scars that she was afraid would never heal.

Shira leaped back before Dawnhawk could do any more damage to her face.  Anger raged in Shira at the moment, but in all honesty, if she could go back she would not have done anything to hurt Copperfox.  If she was able to get to that Medicine Cat that may have been a different story, but Copperfox was not guilty of anything besides not wanting to fight.  She would have wanted to train him, but looking back she realized she could have done that in a much better way.  Although, right now she was focused on the fight with Dawnhawk.

Realizing that neither of them were really playing by good rules, she went behind Dawnhawk and bit down on his tail as hard as her tired body could.  Then, she went to go into another attack.

Shira used Tail Yank, dealing 7 in damage and using -10SP

Shira
33HP / 140SP (-10SP)

Dawnhawk stunned for one turn
51HP / 215SP (-7HP)

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]   Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 11:42

Dawnhawk had seen her bolt off to the side and run to get behind him, but his body itself did not respond fast enough to move. Her teeth clamped down onto his tail, which in of itself was the equivalent of signing her own death warrant. A deep, gutteral growl tore from Dawnhawk's throat and he yanked his tail from his opponent's mouth, knowing he would lose several strands of his long, silky ivory and gold furs.

He back-pedaled after yanking himself free and his ears remained plastered against his head. The sight of her clawed and bloodied face brought him at least a bit of joy, but not enough to ease the rage flowing through him at the moment.

Dawnhawk
No longer stunned
51HP / 215SP

Shira
33HP / 140SP

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]   Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 13:00

Ashstorm

After Ashstorm made sure Copperfox would be alright and that Beechface did not need anything else, she rushed over to watch the fight.  By the time she got there, it had been going on for a little while but still was not done.  It seemed like they were both hurting each other fairly well, but she could clearly see that the one who had hurt Copperfox had more blood tangled in her pelt than Dawnhawk did. This made Ashstorm smile. She was happy that Shira was paying for what she did and Ashstorm wished that she could be the one to sink her claws into Shira's throat.

She knew it was wrong, but Ashstorm was just slightly glad that Dawnhawk was getting hurt also. In no way did she want him to get hurt near as much as Copperfox did, but he also deserved to pay for lying to her. He told her everything was okay. He told her the Asylum would not hurt anyone. And she believed him. Then of course he needed to be wrong.

She sat down just behind two of the Asylum cats preventing Shira from escaping. She was tall enough now that she could slightly see the battle over them. She knew how she wanted the battle to end, now she just needed to see if what she wanted to happen actually would.

Shira

Shira wasted no time trying to attack again. She decided to do to Dawnhawk exactly what he did to her. She stood on her back legs and tried to scratch at his head. Although, in her tired state, she was unsure if he actually extended her claws or if she just was hitting Dawnhawk's head really hard with her paws.

Shira used Upright Front Paws, dealing 14 in damage and using -20SP

Shira
33HP / 120SP (-20SP)

Dawnhawk
37HP / 215SP (-14HP)

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5682

PostSubject: Re: Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]   Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 13:32

Copperfox was asleep in the medicine den. He'd be okay... So Beechface hoped. She'd treated his wounds the best she could and given him something for the pain, and had left Smokefeather to keep watch over the young warrior.

She wanted very much to see what was going to happen to the sack of foxdung that had attacked her younger brother. Part of her was reluctant to leave Copperfox, but there was nothing else she could do for the moment. It wasn't hard to find where the cats had gone. One of the rogues had even pointed her in the direction of the small gathering, and Beechface stalked through the forest in silence.

She settled not far off from where Ashstorm sat, yellow-green eyes watching coldly as two cats fought. Both were bloody, and maybe if Beechface was lucky they'd kill each other. The she-cat that she'd seen running from Copperfox earlier had a decent amount of blood on her, but Beechface held no sympathy for her. She'd clearly been trying to fight back against Dawnhawk, and Beechface told herself that she didn't care how much blood stained his fur.

Shira, as the rogue had been named, had earned this thrashing. She'd watch, though it was an effort to keep her own claws sheathed. There was a part of Beechface that would've enjoyed jumping in to help tear the rogue apart. Even if that meant fighting on the same side as Dawnhawk.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]   Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators] Empty

Back to top Go down

Through Pain and Power [Little Ripped/Open for Spectators]
Page 1 of 1